main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Turnabout (AU)[A/P,Qui,Reeft,Tru,Bruck,OCs] Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    bek: Why would the healer's be concerned if Raven is visiting her father? Or is there something they know that she doesn't. The reason will soon be revealed.

Anakin is thinking more clearly than before. I hope he joins the Jedi ranks and leaves the Sith teachings behind for good. :) We'll see.

Can't wait for another post! A post is coming tomorrow

Kynstar: Ahh this Orcin might have started out good...but Kenshin has corrupted it or attempting to it appears. It's more complicated then that.

Poor Obi...I bet he had no idea that the guy would do that. [face_plain]

Ahhh come on Bant...let her visit her father! [face_whistling]

Great update answering some questions And adding new ones ;)

AP4EVER: Hmmm... ...perhaps Kenshin doesn't want Bruck to reveal something he (Kenshin) doesn't want the others to know? I mean why else have him watched so closely. Are you sure about that?

"He'll only do so for his own gain. He cares only about destroying the Sith, not about the lives of others who are killed in the process."

So in other words, it's become an obsession. And no doubt this obsession will create hostile feelings between him and Anakin.
    [face_mischief]

"I advise you to be careful around him; you don't want to get on his bad side." Bant cautioned.

Anakin gave a small smile. "I've been on bad sides before and I've survived. This will be no different."

"You underestimate Kenshin's abilities." Bant told him, a warning in her voice.

"And you mine." Anakin retorted.

Indeed, I doubt Bant knows exactly how powerful Anakin is, and what his role in the Force is.
    True.

Yet another fascinating post! Could this plot possibly get any thicker? I guess we'll soon find out. Can't wait to read more! How thick can a plot get? We shall see.

Krayus_Korianis: How do you rock so much? Seriously

Oh and PM me again
    By reading great books, fics, and writing. Also by having a good imagination. :)

2. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Bant walked into the coma room where Xanatos lay, to find Raven and an unknown companion. ?You deliberately disobeyed my orders.?

Raven pressed her lips into a thin line as her gaze grew hard. ?I have every right to be here.?

?And what? Sit and mope around all day?? Bant retorted. Bant looked at the boy standing next to her and asked, ?Who are you??

?I?m Nev-Kwellen.? He introduced himself.

?I?m sure you have places to be.? Bant said carefully, already knowing he was supposed to have found Anakin by now.

?As a matter of fact, I do. I need to find Anakin but I?ve been having difficulty.? Nev-Kwellen told Bant.

Bant gave a tiny smile. ?Well, it just so happens that Anakin is leaving the healers wing right now. If you hurry, you?ll be able to catch up with him.?

Nev-Kwellen nodded his head. ?Thank you.? He said in relief and quickly left the room.

As soon as Nev-Kwellen had gone, Bant returned her attention to Raven. ?Well??

Raven?s eyes looked defiantly at Bant as she spoke. ?I do not mope and I don?t spend all day down here, either.?

?Raven, can you at least spend two days away from the medical wing for a change?? Bant said, changing tactics.

?Or what?? Raven asked defiantly.

?Or I?ll ban you from the medical ward for two months.? Bant replied coolly.

?That?s not fair.? Raven protested. ?You?re not my Master.?

?I am your elder. Now starting tomorrow, you are not to come down here for two days.? Bant finished and left a fuming Raven in the room.

~*~*~

Anakin stopped in his tracks a few feet away from the healer?s wing when he heard someone call his name. Turning around, Anakin saw Nev-Kwellen approach him. ?You made it, I see.?

Nev-Kwellen scowled and crossed his arms. ?I get the feeling that you wanted to lose me.?

Anakin shrugged his shoulders and began to walk away. ?Perhaps.?

Nev-Kwellen ran back up to Anakin and blocked his path. ?And what?s that supposed to mean??

Anakin smirked. ?Would you feel better if I said that it was a test??

?No. And, if so, it wasn?t a very good test.? Nev-Kwellen replied.

?You know that and I know that, but Drengin doesn?t know that.? Anakin responded with a smirk.

The little slave boy is with him? Well now, what a surprise. Nev-Kwllen grinned. ?Drengin didn?t trust me, am I correct??

?Yes, and you will do well to stay away from him.? Anakin said, a hint of a warning in his voice.

Nev-Kwellen nodded in acceptance. ?That?s fine with me.? Of course, there is the chance that little slave boy will ?accidentally? run into me. ?Do you happen to know where Master Yoda?s quarters are? I?m staying there until I can get my own quarters.? He said, changing the subject.

Anakin suppressed a chuckle as he thought of Nev-Kwellen tasting Yoda?s stew. ?Just head down this corridor and keep to the left until you reach a turbolift. Take the turbolift one level up and head right. Yoda?s quarters are the eighth door on the left.?

?Thanks.? Nev-Kwellen began to walk away and then stopped. He took his lightsaber of his belt and gave it to Anakin. ?I was told to give this to you.?

Anakin took it and placed it on his own belt. The Council must be testing him. ?You?ll get it back soon.? He reassured Nev-Kwellen.

Nev-Kwellen walked away without a word, silently fuming that he had to give Anakin his lightsaber.

~*~*~

Drengin opened his eyes, sat up on his mat and saw that everyone in the clan was still sleeping. Lying back down, Drengin closed his eyes and attempted to go back to sleep. After they had left Master Yoda?s quarters, the clan group had headed to a classroom where they drew pictures and painted. Afterwards, they went to the gardens after making a quick stop by a supply room to pick up sleeping mats. Sighing contently, Drengin rolled over on his side and soon fell back to sleep.

Something soft and wet licked Drengin?s nose causing him to open his eyes. There on the ground was the Vlarbel that he had caught earlier that morning. Smiling, Drengin sat up and scooped the small mammal into his han

3. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    "That?s not fair." Raven protested. "You?re not my Master."

"I am your elder. Now starting tomorrow, you are not to come down here for two days." Bant finished and left a fuming Raven in the room.

Don't you just hate it when your superiors pull rank (of some sort) on you.

"Drengin didn?t trust me, am I correct?"

"Yes, and you will do well to stay away from him." Anakin said, a hint of a warning in his voice.

As much as I don't want to see Drengin get hurt, I'm hoping Nev will ignore the threat, thus getting himself a good ass-kicking.

Drengin opened his eyes, sat up on his mat and saw that everyone in the clan was still sleeping.

...God, I miss pre-school. Those were the days...

Once again, I'm happy to see Drengin making new friends, and even getting a pet! Needless to say, I think he plenty of reason never to go back to the Sith Temple. Great reading as always, can't wait to read more.:D

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Awww he has a animal buddy now! :D

Poor girl.. she juz wants to spend time with her father. Though Bant might be right...can't spend all ya time there otherwise you'll get start running down.

Great update! :D Liked how he had to give Anakin back his saber hehehehe

5. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I'm not too happy with Bant. [face_frustrated] How does she know that Raven's time spent with her father isn't actually helping Xan to get better? Maybe he can sense her presence and feels better knowing someone is there.

I liked Drengin's little pet! :) That was cute! ;)

6. Krayus_Korianis

Krayus_Korianis Jedi Master star 1

Jul 22, 2005
    I hate Nev-Kwellen, and someone mentioned him hurting Drengin and getting a kickin from Anakin, hopefully...you are right ;)

PM me again

7. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    AP4EVER: "That?s not fair." Raven protested. "You?re not my Master."

"I am your elder. Now starting tomorrow, you are not to come down here for two days." Bant finished and left a fuming Raven in the room.

Don't you just hate it when your superiors pull rank (of some sort) on you.
    It does get frusterating.

"Drengin didn?t trust me, am I correct?"

"Yes, and you will do well to stay away from him." Anakin said, a hint of a warning in his voice.

As much as I don't want to see Drengin get hurt, I'm hoping Nev will ignore the threat, thus getting himself a good ass-kicking.
    Be carefull for what you wish for. You may not like it if it comes true. [face_mischief]

Drengin opened his eyes, sat up on his mat and saw that everyone in the clan was still sleeping.

...God, I miss pre-school. Those were the days...
    All those naps I-)

Once again, I'm happy to see Drengin making new friends, and even getting a pet! Needless to say, I think he plenty of reason never to go back to the Sith Temple. Great reading as always, can't wait to read more. Thanks. Another post is coming tomorrow.

Kynstar: Awww he has a animal buddy now! Pets are fun. :)

Poor girl.. she juz wants to spend time with her father. Though Bant might be right...can't spend all ya time there otherwise you'll get start running down. It shows that Bant cares.

Great update! Liked how he had to give Anakin back his saber hehehehe :) He doesn't need it right now anyway.

bek: I'm not too happy with Bant. How does she know that Raven's time spent with her father isn't actually helping Xan to get better? Maybe he can sense her presence and feels better knowing someone is there. If Xan knew Raven was by his side constantly, do you think he would have awoken by now? Remember........ [face_shhh] oops, that would be telling.

I liked Drengin's little pet! That was cute! Me too. I wish i could have one.

Krayus_Korianis: I hate Nev-Kwellen, and someone mentioned him hurting Drengin and getting a kickin from Anakin, hopefully...you are right *Shakes head* I really got everyone disliking Nev-Kwellen don't I?

PM me again Sure.

8. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Anakin managed to find Kenshin?s room after about a half hour of looking and knocked on the door. The door slid open with a hiss and Anakin walked inside.

?Took you longer than I thought it would.? Kenshin remarked from the shadows of the room.

A light came on and they met face to face. He looks just like his Father, except younger, Anakin thought to himself. ?How did you know I was coming??

?I have my sources. And I also sensed your presence on board your ship.? Kenshin replied, his face passive. ?Come, I will show you to your room.?

It?s nice to know that I?m being watched. Anakin thought sarcastically, rolling his eyes. ?So, you know who I am then??

?Yes.? Kenshin answered and opened a bedroom door. ?This will be your room.?

Anakin walked inside and saw that the room had a window that overlooked the setting sun. Under the window was a light wooden desk. On the left side of the room was a bed with a royal red comforter. A small closet was on the far right of the door and the dresser sat on the far left of the door, facing the bed. ?It?s very nice.?

Kenshin didn?t reply and walked away, leaving Anakin in the bedroom.

Anakin found a built-in comm system on the right side of the desk as he sat down in the chair. ?It?s been an interesting day so far. I wonder what Padme is doing now?? He asked himself, thinking of her for the first time since meeting with the Council. Closing his eyes, Anakin stretched out with the Force and searched for Padme?s presence. He smiled as he found her warm welcoming presence and also sensed that she was busy at the moment.

As Anakin withdrew from Padme?s presence, he sensed a dark presence reach for him. Quickly reinforcing his mental shields, Anakin dimmed his presence so that whoever was searching for him wouldn?t be able to track him down. When the dark presence had retreated Anakin opened his eyes and gave a relieved sigh. That was too close. Relaxing against the back of his chair, Anakin pulled out the datapad from a pocket inside his cloak and began to read the code of the Orcin:

*Act fairly toward everyone no matter who or what they are.
    Beware of the consequences of your actions.
    Be careful of what comes out of your mouth.
    Do what you would want a friend to do for you.
    Forgive everyone no matter what.
    Defend, never attack.
    Be patient.
    Act with politeness and respect.
    Act with absolute loyalty.
    Act with self-control.

The peace and justice of the Galaxy will be guarded, and all life in any form is and will be respected. I will bring justice and have compassion for those I serve. I will be respectful to those around me. I will act in honor. I will be mindful of those who are suffering and in distress. I will be sincere. I will have courage and not flee when a friend is in need for my ally is the Force, and I use its powers to serve and protect the innocent from evil. I seek goodness, and defend it from the Dark Side. I have dedicated my life to the Truth, I am the Light - I am ORCIN
    Emotion, yet peace.
    Ignorance, yet knowledge.
    Passion, yet serenity.
    Chaos, yet harmony.
    Death, yet the Force.*
    Anakin rubbed his chin in thought, ?Interesting.?

*Reeft: The Orcin will destroy the Sith and bring peace and order back into the galaxy.

Bant: The Orcin will keep the Jedi from straying to the Dark Side and do what they can to prevent them from becoming Dark Siders.

Siri: The Orcin will help to maintain the Jedi order and give relief to the Jedi in the future battle with the Sith.

Bruck:

Garen:

This still doesn?t make any sense. What is the difference between the Jedi and the Orcin? They are all users of the light so why is the Order divided? Anakin stood up and began to pace the room and then stopped as he faced the bed?

Sobs filled the air in a dark room, gradually becoming wails. The light in the room came on as a tall man with a beard entered and went over to the bed. In the bed lay a young boy about thirteen years old with brownish-red hair. The boy was crying into his pillow and at the same time was

9. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Uh oh.. a dark force trying to find Anakin... [face_thinking] Wonder who that could be? [face_mischief]

Oh man... the Master is eyeing Drengin? That may or may not go over too well.

I like the Orcin's code :D

10. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    It sounds as though whatever had been seeking to turn Obi-Wan is still watching those quarters, so to speak. Hope Anakin can solve that mystery.

Poor Drengin, getting involved in something that is suppose to be for the good (cheering people up) and yet something that he feels they may get into trouble for.

Great post! :) More questions...but alas I shall await the next post! ;)

11. AP4EVER

May 23, 2005
    It?s nice to know that I?m being watched. Anakin thought sarcastically,

Get used to it. Especially this guy.

?It?s been an interesting day so far. I wonder what Padmé is doing now??

YES! Let's find out!:)

He smiled as he found her warm welcoming presence and also sensed that she was busy at the moment.

...Not exactly what I was hoping for, but hey, don't look a gifted horse in the mouth.

This still doesn?t make any sense. What is the difference between the Jedi and the Orcin? They are all users of the light so why is the Order divided?

Good question, hopfully we'll get answers. That vision of Obi-Wan & Qui-Gon was rather bizzare, but it may have just provided a clue.[face_thinking]

Drengin looked at Salanda who appeared completely calm and then back at the Jedi Master. Drengin?s eyes widened when he saw the Jedi Master watching him.

If I were a betting man, I would bet BIG money on who I think this Jedi Master is. Needs cheering up? There's only one man I know of who needs that.

Wonderful post as always. And just as always, can't wait to read more! Especially can't wait to see if I am correct as to who the Jedi Master is.:D

12. Krayus_Korianis

Jul 22, 2005
    Drengin must be pooping his panties right now [face_laugh]

Anakin is a funny boy huh? [face_shhh]

PM me again [face_praying]

13. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Kynstar: Uh oh.. a dark force trying to find Anakin... Wonder who that could be? Curious huh? ;) :D

Oh man... the Master is eyeing Drengin? That may or may not go over too well. We'll see.

I like the Orcin's code Thanks. I would post the link where i found the paragraph that ends in 'I am Orcin' since it originally said 'I am Jedi' but i can't find the link so i can give credit. :(

bek: It sounds as though whatever had been seeking to turn Obi-Wan is still watching those quarters, so to speak. Hope Anakin can solve that mystery. That's a good theory But i'm sure you'll come up with lots of other theorys before the answer is revealed.

Poor Drengin, getting involved in something that is suppose to be for the good (cheering people up) and yet something that he feels they may get into trouble for. He's still getting used to how things are in the Jedi Temple. This little adventure is just going to help him further. :)

Great post! More questions...but alas I shall await the next post! One post coming up today :D

AP4EVER: It?s nice to know that I?m being watched. Anakin thought sarcastically,

Get used to it. Especially this guy.
    Oh, he's used to it. :D

?It?s been an interesting day so far. I wonder what Padmé is doing now??

YES! Let's find out!
    We're slowly geting there.

He smiled as he found her warm welcoming presence and also sensed that she was busy at the moment.

...Not exactly what I was hoping for, but hey, don't look a gifted horse in the mouth.
    Very true.

This still doesn?t make any sense. What is the difference between the Jedi and the Orcin? They are all users of the light so why is the Order divided?

Good question, hopfully we'll get answers. That vision of Obi-Wan & Qui-Gon was rather bizzare, but it may have just provided a clue.
    Perhaps.

Drengin looked at Salanda who appeared completely calm and then back at the Jedi Master. Drengin?s eyes widened when he saw the Jedi Master watching him.

If I were a betting man, I would bet BIG money on who I think this Jedi Master is. Needs cheering up? There's only one man I know of who needs that.
    :D Do tell. :D

Wonderful post as always. And just as always, can't wait to read more! Especially can't wait to see if I am correct as to who the Jedi Master is. We will see. ;)

Krayus_Korianis: Drengin must be pooping his panties right now Perhaps.

Anakin is a funny boy huh?

PM me again
    Sure. :)

14. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    ?Um, hi!? Drengin said with a squeak.

Drengin?s companions laughed, and the Jedi Master gave a small smile.

?I see you brought someone new this time.? The Jedi Master remarked, his grin fading.

Kalen grinned, ?Yep. He?s new here. He only arrived today.? Kalen motioned to Drengin and made introductions. ?Master Jinn, this is Drengin; Drengin this is Master Jinn.?

?Hi, Master Jinn.? Drengin said after he was introduced.

?Are you enjoying being at the Temple?? Qui-Gon asked Drengin.

Drengin nodded his head, his nervousness beginning to fade. ?I am. I like it here.?

Salanda spoke up from the side. ?Are you ever going to take on a padawan again??

Qui-Gon narrowed his eyes and stood up. ?I believe you guys should be going now.?

Drengin and the others followed Qui-Gon as he headed into the kitchen.

?A padawan will help you be happy again.? Yentuwa continued.

Qui-Gon closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them. ?You guys are just as bad as Master Yoda.? He stated looking back at them with a cup in his hands.

Everyone except Drengin grinned widely at Qui-Gon?s statement.

Qui-Gon sighed as he went to get the whistling tea kettle. ?I don?t know how you do things with everyone else, but I think you should do something different than you have been doing.?

?Like what?? Kalen asked.

?Like play some pranks.? Qui-Gon answered.

?But Master Yoda says not to do that.? Salanda replied.

Qui-Gon smiled. ?It?s okay to bend the rules from time to time. I?m sure the rules don?t stop your agemates.?

Kalen frowned and then grinned. ?Okay. Come on guys, let?s go pull some pranks.?

Qui-Gon turned back around and finished fixing his tea. That was easy.

?What are pranks?? Drengin asked, causing Qui-Gon to almost burn his tongue.

Qui-Gon turned around and saw Drengin standing near the table with a serious expression on his face. Qui-Gon set the cup down on the table and sat down. ?Come and sit down.?

Drengin sat down on a chair on the right side of Qui-Gon and waited as Qui-Gon took another sip of his tea.

?Pranks are when you do little things to people like putting bubble bath into the fountains, putting dye into someone?s shampoo bottle, or turning the water sprinklers on. Things like that.?

?Oh.? Drengin responded. ?Have you ever done a prank??

Qui-Gon smiled, ?I have a few times.?

?Did you get in trouble?? Drengin asked.

?Only once and it was because I hid Yoda?s stick.?

?But it?s just a stick.? Drengin replied.

Qui-Gon chuckled. ?Stay at the temple long enough and that opinion will change.?

?Master Jinn, what do you think about the Sith?? Drengin asked slowly.

Qui-Gon leaned back against his chair and sat his cup back onto the table. ?Why do you want to know??

Drengin shifted in his chair, wondering if this was a bad move. ?I?m curious.?

?Would you be more interested in talking about other things?? Qui-Gon asked.

Drengin shook his head. ?I just want to know what everyone thinks. That?s all.?

Qui-Gon stood up and headed into the living area. ?You should go catch up with your friends.?

?Okay.? Drengin looked down at his feet and mumbled the reply as he stood up to leave Qui-Gon?s quarters.

~*~*~

The next day Anakin was finishing up his exercises with Master Yoda when someone knocked on the door. While standing on one hand and levitating several cushions and a chair in the air, Anakin reached out to sense who was at the door.

Yoda went to answer the door and by the time the door was opened, Yoda heard the distinct thump of a chair, cushions, and a body hitting the floor.

?Hello, Master Yoda. Is Anakin here?? Padme asked.

?In the living area he is. Done training he is today.? Yoda replied, turning around to look at Anakin who was coming out of the living area. ?Focus you must learn.? Yoda lectured. ?No more for today.?

?Yes, Master Yoda.? Anakin answered with a nod. Anakin looked at Padme and any embarrassment that he felt faded away as he saw her.

Padme was wearing a light blue dress and her brown

15. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Uh oh! [face_mischief] Is Nev becoming infatuated with Raven?

Poor Drengin...he was juz wondering. Even the Padawans are taunting Qui somewhat? Well pranks can be fun...if they aren't too dangerous to those on the receiving end.

16. Krayus_Korianis

Jul 22, 2005
    That was an interesting post, is Nev in love? PM me again :D

17. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Wonder what's in store for Raven and Nev. [face_thinking] And would Xan approve of Nev as a possbile choice for his daughter.

Perhaps Drengin will be able to get Qui-Gon to open up and talk about the sith. I liked that Qui was kinda sorta drawn to him, but then again, maybe it was just that he was new and all. :)

18. AP4EVER

May 23, 2005
    ?Master Jinn, this is Drengin; Drengin this is Master Jinn.?

:D Excuse me why'll I gloat...

Gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat...*Takes a breath*...Gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat.

Qui-Gon turned back around and finished fixing his tea. That was easy.

?What are pranks?? Drengin asked, causing Qui-Gon to almost burn his tongue.

[face_laugh]

?Did you get in trouble?? Drengin asked.

?Only once and it was because I hid Yoda?s stick.?

?But it?s just a stick.? Drengin replied.

Qui-Gon chuckled. ?Stay at the temple long enough and that opinion will change.?

[face_laugh] Indeed.

Yoda went to answer the door and by the time the door was opened, Yoda heard the distinct thump of a chair, cushions, and a body hitting the floor.

?Hello, Master Yoda. Is Anakin here?? Padmé asked.

[face_dancing] YES!!![face_dancing] :)

Padmé was wearing a light blue dress and her brown hair was coiled on top of her head with white lace interwoven in her braids. In spite of the fact that the dress was more of an everyday dress, Padmé still looked as beautiful as ever with her light pink cheeks and rosy lips.

Anakin on the inside: :D =P~

?Do you want to go on a picnic outside of the Temple? It?s a nice day out today.?

Anakin smiled back. ?I would enjoy that.?

[face_dancing] YES!!![face_dancing] :) Can you tell I'm happy?

?There is more than one training room.? Raven pointed out as she put on her cloak.

?Maybe we were meant to meet up today.? Nev-Kwellen responded, putting his hand on her shoulder.

I still think you're up t something with these two.

One, if not the, best post I've read yet! You never cease to amaze me with your writing. Can't wait to read more...especially how the picnic goes.:D

19. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Kynstar: Uh oh! Is Nev becoming infatuated with Raven? [face_whistling]

Poor Drengin...he was juz wondering. Even the Padawans are taunting Qui somewhat? Well pranks can be fun...if they aren't too dangerous to those on the receiving end. Is that what it sounds like? *looks back at post* how odd. That's something else i'll have to fix.

Krayus_Korianis: That was an interesting post, is Nev in love? PM me again We will see. You never know. :D

bek: Wonder what's in store for Raven and Nev. And would Xan approve of Nev as a possbile choice for his daughter. Good question. [face_thinking]

Perhaps Drengin will be able to get Qui-Gon to open up and talk about the sith. I liked that Qui was kinda sorta drawn to him, but then again, maybe it was just that he was new and all. It's a possibility.

AP4EVER: Excuse me why'll I gloat...

Gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat...*Takes a breath*...Gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat.
    I take it that Qui was your guess. :) Of course it could have been Aalto, but he's a knight, sooo...

YES!!! I knew you would like it. :D :D

YES!!! Can you tell I'm happy? Very.

?There is more than one training room.? Raven pointed out as she put on her cloak.

?Maybe we were meant to meet up today.? Nev-Kwellen responded, putting his hand on her shoulder.

I still think you're up t something with these two.
    I could be, but do you really think that a relationship will work between them?

One, if not the, best post I've read yet! You never cease to amaze me with your writing. Can't wait to read more...especially how the picnic goes. [face_mischief] [face_whistling]

20. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Looking into the calm water, Drengin sat forlornly at the edge of the pond in the garden. A tear trickled from his eye, down his cheek, to his chin and dropped into the water. Drengin closed his eyes as the images from his dream slowly faded. I miss you all, mama, papa, Jaren, Odin. I miss my Master, too. Opening his eyes, Drengin looked back at the water and gaped when he saw a reflection that was not his own. Bluish green eyes peered up at him and a brownish red braid trailed over the boy?s shoulder. The boy looked sad Drengin noticed and began to look around himself for whoever was making the reflection. When he didn?t see anyone, Drengin looked back into the water only to see his own reflection.

Chills ran up Drengin?s arms as he stood up, keeping a wary eye on the water. It was just my imagination. He said to himself repeatedly like a mantra. Drengin closed his eyes took a deep breath and opened them again. ?Ah!? Drengin screamed when he saw the face again and ran out of the garden to look for Anakin or someone?anyone.

~*~*~

Anakin and Padme sat under a large bushy green tree with a blanket under them where their picnic meal lay.

?Have you and Drengin been able to see Bruck yet?? Padme inquired as she bit into a piece of yellow fruit.

Anakin shook his head and looked to his right where the Temple sat on the mountain. ?The Council won?t let us near him.? He looked back at Padme as he continued, ?Healer Bant says that Kenshin has spies near Bruck?s cell. They may even be watching me right now.?

Padme put her piece of fruit back on the small plate in front of her, thinking. ?Who is Kenshin and what does he have to do with anything??

?Apparently, a lot of things. It?s one of the reasons why I hesitate to go see Bruck. I have an idea why any prisoners die before two weeks and if I am right, Bruck doesn?t have that much time left.? Anakin replied in a serious tone. ?I also think that there is even more going on than anyone here knows.?

?What makes you say that?? Padme asked, noticing Anakin?s faraway look. ?What?s wrong??

Anakin shook his head as he refocused himself. ?It may be nothing.? Padme doesn?t need to be burdened by this. He started to change the subject when he sensed Tru, along with Drengin, descend the grassy hill. Anakin turned his head to look toward them and saw Drengin run straight for him.

Drengin ran to Anakin, sat in his lap and snuggled close to his friend.

?What?s wrong, Drengin?? Anakin asked, feeling the distressed emotions leaking from Drengin?s shields.

Drengin clung close to Anakin and blurted out in one breath. ?Isawsomeonesfaceinthewaterbutnoonewasthere.?

?Slow down, Drengin, and tell me what happened from the beginning.? Anakin responded, rubbing Drengin?s back.

?I was sitting by a pond in one of the gardens and I was the only one there. I saw someone?s face in the water and it wasn?t mine. I looked around but no one else was there.? Drengin told Anakin, beginning to relax as he told Anakin what happened. ?I sensed something too. I sensed fear, despair, and determination.?

While Drengin talked, Tru knelt down beside Anakin and listened as Drengin recounted what happened.

Anakin glanced at Tru and then back at Drengin. ?Can you tell me where this garden is??

?It?s the one right next to the room with all the fountains in it.? Drengin answered and looked up at Anakin, ?I?m sorry.?

?For what?? Anakin asked curiously.

?For being such a baby.? Drengin replied, wiping his cheeks.

Anakin gave a faint smile. ?You don?t need to be sorry, you?re still young. It would be wrong to say that five year-olds don?t get scared and go to someone for comfort sometimes.?

?Six.? Drengin corrected looking down at his hands. ?My birthday is today.?

Padme laid her hand on Drengin?s shoulder, prompting him to look at her. ?Happy birthday, Drengin.?

Drengin managed a tiny smile in reply.

?Drengin, why don?t you stay with Padme while Tru and I go check this pond out.? Anakin suggested.

?Okay.? Drengin agreed as he scooted of

21. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Poor Drengin :( preminisions? visions? Hmmm poor kid... perhaps he saw someone in the past :(

LOL! [face_laugh] Well looks like Nev has met Dooku! He should be lucky that the man is even attempting to show him a thing or two. ;)

Smiling, Dooku walked over to Nev-Kwellen, who was kneeling on the floor in exhaustion, and placed his hand on Nev-Kwellen?s shoulder. ?Just a little exercise.?

?Little? Only in your mind Dooku.?

Dooku snorted. ?I seem to remember a young padawan who complained about me being too tough on him during saber matches. You?re now one of the best swordsmen in the Temple because of those ?tough? training sessions.?

?At least I was warned beforehand.?

Dooku?s eyes narrowed into slits. ?How long were you watching, Qui-Gon??

Qui-Gon smirked and walked over to Dooku. ?Since Nev-Kwellen began to practice.?

Nev-Kwellen almost smiled when he saw Dooku?s face get red.

?I do know how to do other things, too.? Qui-Gon remarked.

Loved that! Great job! :D

22. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Sounds like Drengin may have possibly seen a past reflection of Obi-Wan. Hope Anakin and Tru can see it too, but then that would probably be too easy. :p

I really, really want Obi-Wan to return to the story and have his own role. But I know the fic has to go whichever way your muse takes you. I'm in for the ride nonetheless. :)

23. AP4EVER

May 23, 2005
    I miss you all, mama, papa, Jaren, Odin. I miss my Master, too.

:( :_|

Drengin ran to Anakin, sat in his lap and snuggled close to his friend.

:) At least he's got a 'big brother' to got to...too bad he interrupted the picnic. But, I'll let it slide.

Padmé laid her hand on Drengin?s shoulder, prompting him to look at her. ?Happy birthday, Drengin.?

I think Padme has successfully melted the ice of jealousy that Drengin once had for her.:)

?I?m sorry our picnic was cut short Padmé. We?ll have to do it again some time.?

?It?s okay.? Padmé answered, smiling up at him. ?We can always have another picnic.?

Yes! Please do have another...and another, and another!!:cool:

?Have you ever flirted with a girl before?? Dooku asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

?Well, no...? Nev-Kwellen began to respond just before Dooku interrupted him.

Dooku smirked, ?Well, then there?s your problem.

ONE of his problems...

?Bravery comes in two forms: foolish and wise. The foolish one fights a battle he can?t win and is killed because he won?t leave. The wise one, however, admits defeat and leaves quickly so that he can fight another day.?

=D= Well said, Dooku, well said.=D=

Dooku snorted. ?I seem to remember a young padawan who complained about me being too tough on him during saber matches. You?re now one of the best swordsmen in the Temple because of those ?tough? training sessions.?

Score: Dooku 1, Qui-Gon 0

So sorry I didn't relpy eariler. DRL nailed me with a round-house kick named 'college'. And the day just got worse from there on out.

Anyway, loved this post! And I was glad to see that Qui-Gon is not too depressed to keep in shape. Can't wait to read more.:D

24. Krayus_Korianis

Jul 22, 2005
    What did Drengin see precioussss? I wonder.....
    Nev-Kwellen does like Raven doesn't he?
    PM me again

P.S. Good post

25. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Kynstar: Poor Drengin preminisions? visions? Hmmm poor kid... perhaps he saw someone in the past He could have :D

LOL! Well looks like Nev has met Dooku! He should be lucky that the man is even attempting to show him a thing or two. Does he really want to be taught by a Jedi?

Smiling, Dooku walked over to Nev-Kwellen, who was kneeling on the floor in exhaustion, and placed his hand on Nev-Kwellen?s shoulder. ?Just a little exercise.?

?Little? Only in your mind Dooku.?

?At least I was warned beforehand.?

Dooku?s eyes narrowed into slits. ?How long were you watching, Qui-Gon??

Qui-Gon smirked and walked over to Dooku. ?Since Nev-Kwellen began to practice.?

Nev-Kwellen almost smiled when he saw Dooku?s face get red.

?I do know how to do other things, too.? Qui-Gon remarked.

Loved that! Great job!

bek: Sounds like Drengin may have possibly seen a past reflection of Obi-Wan. Hope Anakin and Tru can see it too, but then that would probably be too easy. It may or may not. We will soon see if the Force wills it or not.

I really, really want Obi-Wan to return to the story and have his own role. But I know the fic has to go whichever way your muse takes you. I'm in for the ride nonetheless. [face_mischief] [face_mischief]

AP4EVER: At least he's got a 'big brother' to got to...too bad he interrupted the picnic. But, I'll let it slide. :) yeah. It's not like Drengin did it on purpose.

Padmé laid her hand on Drengin?s shoulder, prompting him to look at her. ?Happy birthday, Drengin.?

I think Padme has successfully melted the ice of jealousy that Drengin once had for her.
    Yep :)

?I?m sorry our picnic was cut short Padmé. We?ll have to do it again some time.?

?It?s okay.? Padmé answered, smiling up at him. ?We can always have another picnic.?

Yes! Please do have another...and another, and another!!
    We'll see.

?Have you ever flirted with a girl before?? Dooku asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

?Well, no...? Nev-Kwellen began to respond just before Dooku interrupted him.

Dooku smirked, ?Well, then there?s your problem.

ONE of his problems...
    He has way to many problems.

?Bravery comes in two forms: foolish and wise. The foolish one fights a battle he can?t win and is killed because he won?t leave. The wise one, however, admits defeat and leaves quickly so that he can fight another day.?

Well said, Dooku, well said.
    Now will Nev-Kwellen heed Dooku's words?

Score: Dooku 1, Qui-Gon 0
    Well, he tried.

So sorry I didn't relpy eariler. DRL nailed me with a round-house kick named 'college'. And the day just got worse from there on out.

Anyway, loved this post! And I was glad to see that Qui-Gon is not too depressed to keep in shape. Can't wait to read more.
    Ah yes, college life. Perfectly understandable. I have a test tomorrow that i'm not sure i'm ready for. I hope this week will go better for you. :)

Krayus_Korianis: What did Drengin see precioussss? I wonder.....
    Nev-Kwellen does like Raven doesn't he?
    PM me again

P.S. Good post
    Possibly :D The next post will reveal more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.