Turned Down By Another Girl :(

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by theUnknownjedi, Jan 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theUnknownjedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Today I asked this girl I really like out but she said she couldn't because her mom didn't think it would be right because I once went out with her best friend. I feel really bad now and she really likes me too. What am I to do?
  2. WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Master

star 4
    how do you know she likes you?? How long has it been since you went out with the friend and what happened?
  3. theUnknownjedi Jedi Master

star 4
    She told me she likes me. I broke up with her friend because she would never trust me and was always a bi*ch to me. I don't see whats the problem because she has a boyfriend now.
  4. yodaluke-wan Jedi Master

star 4
    well at least you have the guts to ask out a girl cause i can't and it sucks. the fear of rejection and the girl laughing at me kills me up inside.
  5. Launch Jedi Master

star 4
    you dont date your exs best friend, that goes for guys and gals, esp if you dumped them...its an unwritten rule!
  6. WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Master

star 4
  7. theUnknownjedi Jedi Master

star 4
    It was so hard for me to ask her because she is like my best friend. Whats so wrong with dating a friend's ex?
  8. theUnknownjedi Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Double_Sting Jedi Master

star 4
    ah well. at least you tried, right?
  10. M-RdotM-A-N Jedi Youngling

star 4
    You shouldn't mess with tha whole friend of a friend thang, girls talk hella crap.
  11. theUnknownjedi Jedi Master

star 4
    But I really like her! Why can't she date a friend's ex???
  12. M-RdotM-A-N Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Its like sloppy seconds.
  13. theUnknownjedi Jedi Master

star 4
    It's not like I did anything we just kissed ONCE!
  14. M-RdotM-A-N Jedi Youngling

star 4
  15. Padawan716 Force Ghost

star 6
    Ask her again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, until she gives in. or just go ask someone else out. :)
  16. Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master

star 4
    That is nothing. My last girl ditched me for another guy, and three days later married him. Now they are getting a divorce becuase she finally realized the guy was an arse.
  17. theUnknownjedi Jedi Master

star 4
    So what am I going to do with her?
  18. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Date her in secret then ie. without her parents finding out. It'd be like a sitcom! Oh the wacky adventures you'd have!

There is some truth in the above ^
  19. sith1137 Jedi Master

star 4
    if she truely does like you, she will come around. maybe while waiting, if you have the guts which im sure you do, ask if your ex minds if you go out with her best friend and if the you girl like minds it if shes your ex's bf. it might shed some light. and like some other guys in here said, at least you can ask one out.

like yodaluke-wan said it tears him up inside. theres this girl i like for about 3 years now. i almost asked her out, but i lost it and didnt. and now she has a boyfriend who i dont know. and when i first saw him, it made me feel pissed off at myself because that could be me with her. plus he looks like a twieker(sp?) and i dont know if hes treating her right. tears me up not knowing. and i have a friend who is friends with her who thinks the same thing.

anyway good luck with it
  20. dehrian Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hey, I once chased after a girl who was dating a friend of mine.

Of course, it's ten years later and we're still together, so these things can work out.

If you really like her, and she's truly into you, don't give up. Just be cool about it.
  21. theUnknownjedi Jedi Master

star 4
    My ex is ok with it. It's just her parents. How can I date her secretely?
  22. McNerf-Burger Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Well, I suppose you would have to wear a disguise of some sort.
  23. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Would her parents really have to know?

Bah! Relationships! [face_plain] Why can't mine ever work out? [oscar_face]WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!??!!?! [/oscar_face]

[face_plain] :( :_|
  24. Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master

star 4
    NEVER NEVER! TRUST A WOMEN!

they say they love you and next thing you know it they rip out your heart with a spoon and fead it to thear dog "smily" which isnt a whole lota fun!
  25. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yeah, but they're so purty!

8-} :) [face_plain] :( :_|

I hate being alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.