main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Turned Upside Down" Humor and Romance are what you get when you mix up Anakin Solo and Danni Quee

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Spitfire_Goddess, Jun 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spitfire_Goddess

Spitfire_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2004
    Disclaimer: I don't claim to own any of these SW characters. I wish they were mine, but hey, I can't have everything.

Category: Humor/Romance

Summary:
    Takes place after Star by Star when the New Republic takes up refuge on Borleias after they've lost Coruscant. Anakin never died.

Luke decides to give Anakin Solo an apprentice, which turns out to be Danni Quee. Humor and romance follows these two opposites. They are faced with embarassing moments, getting to know your master/apprentice 101 strategies, a Wraith's wild party, a certain young scientist's birthday, and...what is a story without a bad hair situation?

Hope everyone enjoys this. Please READ AND REVIEW. Thanks!

2. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    Prelude

Having arrived back on Borleias after the mission to Coruscant with the Wraiths, Mara, Tahiri, Anakin, and Danni Quee, everyone was more then a bit tired. Looking around in the hangar Luke spotted his family and friends who were coming to greet them. He smiled broadly at the group and reached out with the Force to touch them. To his surprise, when he touched Jaina he felt something...different. She was no longer leaning towards the dark side, though she was till a bit on the borderline. Luke dug deeper and a warmth of happiness touched his heart when he realized that his niece had finally made amends with her mother. His family seemed to be rebuilding itself and he couldn't have been happier.

"Master Skywalker," Kyp Durron greeted Luke with a handshake. "It's good to see you back."

Luke nodded his head. "I'm glad to see you too, Kyp."

The younger man moved to greet Anakin and began speaking to the boy friendily about the mission and what happened.

"My squadron is doing very well, Uncle Luke." Jaina announced to him. "You should have seen the way I saved Jag the last time."

Luke felt a pang of jealousy coming from his youngest nephew. He smiled inwardly. Anakin was continuously competing on who was the better pilot with Jaina, and once with Jacen before his seemingly death. The boy wanted to be the best, and Luke knew that he would be. He was extraordinarily gifted in the Force and knew that he would make a great difference in the galaxy. He had showed his skills especially when he had led a mission with his twin siblings where he almost got killed and where Jacen seemed to have died. Having lost both of the boys would have been awful. Luke already felt enough pain about losing Jacen.

Looking over his shoulder at Anakin, Luke realized that he would have to find something that would sharpen Anakin's skills and become even greater because deep in his heart he knew that Anakin Solo would be the greatest Jedi of his generation.

"Luke....Luke..."

"Who is this?"

"Young Anakin Solo is ready for the status of Jed Master. Though he still blames himself for the death of Chewbacca and is deeply pained by the disappearence of his brother, I believe that giving the boy a student will keep him away from the dark side. You know that he is ready. A student will be good for him."

Luke didn't respond, but listened intently to the oddly familiar and distant voice.

"The boy is powerful. You know this, as do many other Jedi who have encountered him. Anakin is strong. He will be great."

Eyes snapping open, Luke Skywalker looked around tosee that he was back in his quarters at the New Republic defense base on Borleias. He glanced to his side and saw Mara still sleeping deeply. It had been earlier that day that Luke had arrived back to Borleias with some Wraiths, Mara, Tahiri, Anakin, and Danni Quee from a trip to Coruscant, where the Vong had taken over. But his mind was not on the recent mission to Coruscant, but on the voice that had spoken to him. It was so familiar and it told him just what he needed to know. He had great plans for young Anakin, his nephew. In fact, he deeply believed that the boy would somehow be the reason if the war were to shift towards the New Republic's side.

"Mara." Luke nudged his wife. "Mara, wake up."

Mara shifted, opened her eyes, and when she saw Luke staring down at her she groaned. "Luke, I'm sleepy."

"I don't know who just spoke to me in my dreams, but I know it was real and the advice I was given was good."

Mara blinked, rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and stared hard at her husband. "Obi Wan?"

He shook his head. "No. No, not Obi Wan." he said quietly, remembering the old Jedi Master. "Give me a list of people who would make good Jedi apprentices that are here on Borleias."

Anakin Solo sat in quiet meditation on the hangar's floor. He was looking for Jacen. Again. Like everyone else, he hadn't felt his brother's death. He should have felt him, but hadn't. Half of him hoped that he was still alive, and half of him thought that his brother was

3. Lady_WinterCelchu

Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2003

I Like it. I'm going to keep my eyes on this one.

4. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    Chapter 2

Getting To Know You Apprentice 101

"Put this on."

Danni easily caught the bundle of clothing that was thrown at her. "Why?"

"Once you're done with all that stuff," Anakin pointed at all the things from samples, datapads, datacards, and devices all over the table in the laboratory. "We're going to go for a walk into the kill zone."

She stared at him incredulously. Sometimes she wondered if Luke Skywalker had given her a teacher like young Anakin Solo just to kill her. Anakin knew better then to put her somewhere where she could easily be killed. She barely knew how to feel other people's emotions, shut certain things off, and levitate things. Going out for a "walk" in the kill zone on Borleias was suicide, especially since she had no way to defend herself. Blasters would do no good against Yuuzhan Vong.

"Here." Anakin tossed her a lightsaber as if answering her unspoken thoughts. "I borrowed it from Jaina."

Danni looked from the lightsaber to the bundle of clothing with a frown. *That's it. He's finally lost it.* she concluded. Though she didn't know her teacher very well yet, Danni had a feeling that this little walk had something to do with the whole master apprentice bonding thing. *Like getting killed together would make us bond any faster.* She looked up at Anakin. The boy had gone through a lot, especially his recent mission where he was almost killed, but where his brother Jacen had died. Or so many people thought. She felt a pang of sadness at the memory of Anakin's brother.

"Are you going to say anything?" Anakin asked.

Danni nodded her head. "Are you still holding that grudge about me accidentally crushing your hand?"

"No." he said a bit defensively. "I just want to see how well you can sense things and how quickly your reflexes are to activate your weapon and get in a ready stance. You don't have to deflect any of those buggers or duel with a Yuuzhan Vong. I'll take care of you."

She felt herself feel a little better at the last comment.

"But if you get yourself killed, do you have all the data about what you were working on in here in the labs somewhere on a datapad so someone else could take over?"

And then he said things like that and whatever nice thing he had said before was as if he never said it before. *This is going to be a long walk.* she thought to herself.

"Aunt Mara, who?s going to take over when Anakin gets Danni killed?" Jaina asked casually.

Mara sighed. "Trust you brother. He SHOULD know what he's doing. Besides, he wouldn't want to disappoint your uncle by getting his student killed."

"I don't want to trust him. He almost died like Jacen had on that mission. He WAS dying. I don't want to see that happen again to him." Jaina remarked, pacing up and down near her X-wing fighter. "And we still need Danni. If she's as smart as everyone thinks, she will NOT go with Anakin."

Mara sighed again, but didn't make a comment.

"She's screwed isn't she, Aunt Mara?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. But not by the Yuuzhan Vong. More by your brother."

"No matter how long I know a Solo or Skywalker in my life, I will never ever understand them. Han Solo, a nutcase. His wife, also a nutcase. Their kids, all nutcases as well." Lando shook his head and then looked at Luke. "Luke Skywalker, also a nutcase. Luke's wife, a nutcase as well. Let's see how long Ben will be immune to the nuttiness."

Luke laughed and clapped a hand on Lando's shoulder. "It isn't too bad. Mara, Tahiri, and I had gone out there for a little work over a month ago. Nothing too big happened. Anakin will be able to handle it."

"Poor poor Danni. Do you think she'll listen to Anakin even though she's like six years his senior?"

Luke shrugged. "This will be a good way for them to bond. Anakin and Danni never really got a chance to know each other before so they both have no idea who they're dealing with when it comes with each other."

"Does Leia know about this?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Not yet. I plan to tell her after Anakin comes back."

"It's been nice knowing you, Skywa

5. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Spitfire (you don't mind if I call you that, do you?): *I'm a Master. I'm a Master. I'm a Master. I'm a Master. I'm going to suck at this.*

:D :D [face_laugh]

Looks interesting. First Ani/Dani 'fic I think I've seen. Full marks for originality.

But, a Jedi Master at seventeen?!

And isn't Danni, um, cradle-snatching, just slightly? [face_mischief]

Well, I guess it's no worse than some of the strange things that happened in the pro-fic... :p

- The Imperial Ewok

6. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    LOL. Thanks. Yeah, you can call me Spitfire. I just hope more people read and enjoy the story as it comes along. Well, I'm pretty sure its okay that Anakin's a Jedi Master at seventeen, some other Jedi including his siblings were knighted already in Star by Star. Some Jedi choose to have an apprentice right after they're knighted. Example: Obi Wan took Anakin as his apprentice after he was knighted because Qui Gon made him promise. In this case, Luke just decided it was best for him.

7. Lady_WinterCelchu

Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2003
    "...Oh...he just fell...a lot."

I liked that line.

Lol bonding through death.

Good Post.

8. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    hehe, this is pretty funny...
    strange, but funny.

9. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    Chapter 3

The Dance

It had been several weeks already since Anakin had taken Danni on as his apprentice. The training was going well and a tight bond had already been formed between them, which surprised Luke when Anakin had told him. What Anakin had left out was that whenever he reached out with the Force it was the familiar annoyance presence that was Danni. And he was sure that it was the same for her as well. But aside from the annoyance, Anakin adored Danni and cared deeply for her. The young woman had so much strength when he looked into her eyes.

"Luke. Anakin."

The boy turned from his conversation with Luke to see Garik "Face" Loran walk up to them. The Wraith squadron leader was wearing a big smile on his face.

"Hello, Face." Luke greeted, feeling the joy radiating off of the man. "What can we do for you?"

"The New Republic is forever in the Wraith?s debt." he said. "We're throwing a party tomorrow night in the main area. It's to ease the tension everyone's been feeling lately because of the Vong. I know for sure that you'll be there since you're married to Mara."

Luke laughed. "Yes, well."

Face turned to Anakin who was standing with a composure that just screamed Anakin. "You should come, kid."

The boy shook his head, causing brown hair to fall into his eyes. "No thanks."

"Come on, Anakin." Luke nudged the boy. "It would be fun, especially for a young boy like you."

He shook his head again. "No, I'd rather not."

"I thought as much." Face sighed and shook his head. "Kell, Elassar, and Bhindi were really hoping that you'd come, kid."

Again he shook his head. "Thank you for the invitation."

Exchanging looks with Luke, Face nodded and turned and walked away.

Anakin plopped down on the couch and watched Danni fix her hair. "Where are you going?"

"A party."

"You're actually going to that thing?"

"Yes because unlike you I like have FUN every now and then and not stay in my room and mediate all night while I can be someplace else."

"The only times I went to parties was when my mom was Chief of State. I hated those things. I never go to parties."

"Perhaps it was because you weren't looking for any girls at the time."

"Is THAT why you're going? To meet guys? I thought you didn't want to be in any relationship since your so busy."

"Maybe for a one night standard thing if I find someone I like." she laughed at the expression on Anakin's face. "You should come."

"Yeah, right."

Shrugging she went towards the door and pressed the control panel. "If you change your mind, it's in the main area." and with that she exited the room.

Anakin stood and walked across the room and found himself standing frozen in the area where she had been standing. He could still smell her faint sweet scent. He sighed and shook his head. She had no idea what she was doing to him.

The dance was loud, crowded, and brilliant lights were flashing everywhere. It was Anakin Solo's nightmare and Jaina Solo's dream. She could order drinks without getting caught by anyone really since they were so busy dancing to the loud music. But she was thinking about alcohol at the very moment. Her mind was on her brother.

"Stupid, kid!" she shouted angrily to Jag and her father who were standing on either side of her. "Why can't he just have FUN every now and then and he likes Danni too."

Han blinked. "He does? I knew it! I've been bugging your mother about this for a while now and she won't give me any answers. She says that's using the Force for wrong reasons."

"STUPID STUPID BROTHER! I'm ashamed that we come from the same gene pool."

"Um, Jaina, don't you think she's too old for him?"

Jaina threw him an incredulous look. "So what?!"

"Well-"

"I don't care."

Jag and Han exchanged looks behind her back.

"I saw that." Jaina muttered, staring out at the dance floor.

"The New Republic is forever in the debt of the Wraiths." Mara told Luke who was dancing with her.

"I know."

"Why isn't that nephew of ours here?"

"He's Jedi to the bone, remember?" Luke smiled

10. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    "Why aren't you dancing with someone? If I know Lando Calrissian, he should be out there picking up different woman. I saw a of Twi'lek staring at you."

Psst... Lando's married.

But not a bad part, and some funny lines there too. ^^

11. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Spitfire: :D Some superb dialogue and character moments in this thing... but what, um, happened to A/T?! :eek: :_| [face_plain]

;) :p

- The Imperial Ewok

12. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    Hey, even though Lando's married, you know that that man is one of the biggest flirts.

Tahiri will come up again later, but Anakin and her are just best friends in this one.

13. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    Chapter 4

Realization

Wedge Antilles looked over the report and sighed. There seemed to be no way of convincing the King and Queen of the planet Jocerian to lend the New Republic military support. The planet was well known for its amazing and powerful ships that were made out of natural substances and materials from the planet itself.

"They said no." Wedge looked up as Leia's hopeful expression fell.

"No?"

He nodded his head. "I can understand. It was a lot we were asking of them."

"But the Yuuzhan Vong-"

"Have not touched their precious planet so they aren't concerned with the war." he shrugged his shoulders. "It was worth the shot though."

Leia shook her head, determination on her face. "I'm hightailing my butt over to Jocerian then."

A grin came across Wedge's face. "I was hoping you'd say that."

"Han and I can go as the official representative of the New Republic. I'll take a handful of others from around here so each of them could show the King and Queen just how badly we need their support. I don't care how long it takes were going to get what we want."

"That's what we all love about you, Leia." Wedge patted her shoulder. "Just don't get too carried away. Take whoever you want, but leave Luke. I need him around here helping out, especially with all these Jedi around. Jaina would be someone great to take along since she is the commander of Twin Suns squadron. She can tell them that they really need more fighter ships and explain about the coralskippers. Danni Quee wouldn't be a bad choice either, since she is an expert on Vong technology."

Leia nodded her head. "And if both Jaina and Danni go, I'm sure Anakin is going to go just because."

"Hey, just because has always been a good reason."

"Uh-huh..." she paused. "I'll ask around and see who else wants to come."

"Right."

"Hi, Tam." Anakin greeted the tall young man cheerfully. "What are you doing here?"

"Talc wanted to see your parents and wanted me to come with him. He's in the Falcon now." he gestured towards the ship. "You look like you're in a good mood."

"I get to get off of Borleais on some mission to Jocarian. Finally a mission, weather it be exciting or not."

"I'm going on that too."

"You are?" Anakin peered curiously up at the holocam operator.

"I was a firsthand slave to the Yuuzhan Vong. People with stories like that are what your mother is looking for."

"Ah, I see." he paused. "Who else is going?"

"You parents, Jaina, Danni, Mara, Ganner-"

"Ganner?!"

"Ganner, and a couple of Wraiths."

"Which ones?"

"Face and Kell."

"Why is Ganner going?"

Tam patted the boy on the shoulder. "You don't like him much?"

He shrugged. "I'm a Jedi. I don't care about petty things like that." he paused.

He nodded his head. "You don't like him, huh?" he repeated.

"Not really."

Looking up Anakin was in time to see Danni walk into the hangar beside Jaina. He felt himself flush at the sight of his apprentice. It was something he hasn't been able to stop. Though he has admitted to himself that Danni was a very attractive young woman, he didn't let that thought bother him too much. Or at least he tried not to let it bother him too much.

"She's a beautiful sight." Tam said softly, next to Anakin.

The boy looked at him. "My sister?" he asked, knowing perfectly well who he was really talking about.

"No, Danni...but your sister isn't bad looking at all either." he paused. "There's just something about Danni."

Anakin about to cover his ears from Tam getting all gooey over his apprentice when Jaina greeted him with a shout and wave.

"Anakin, Danni wants your blood." Jaina said.

"A sample of his blood." Danni quickly corrected.

"Well I'm not willing to do that." Anakin told her.

"I'm sorry, Anakin, but you don't have a choice."

"Why not?"

"Because she says so. Stop arguing with your student, Anakin." Jaina said as she walked up the landing ramp and entered the Falcon.

"When the Yuuzhan Vong invaded Coruscant they had spread a cancer around. Baljos and I are ch

14. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    Chapter 5

Birthday

"Hey, kid."

"Hey, Face."

"What are you doing up here on the roof?"

Anakin sighed heavily. "Thinking. Danni?s birthday is coming up. Jaina just told me this morning and I have no idea what to get her." He looked at Face. "You?ve been around for a while. What do woman her age like?"

Face laughed, patting Anakin on his back. "Ah, my specialty. Trying to impress her, huh?"

Anakin rolled his eyes. "No. I just want to do something nice for her, since I kind of act like an arrogant jerk." He looked at Face with an innocent look. "I can?t help it that I?m specially gifted in the Force."

Face shook his head. "No, you see, girls don?t like arrogant guys. Drop that bit." He rubbed his chin. "Make her a dinner."

Anakin gave him a skeptical look. "I can?t cook. I?m a Jedi. I never found time while saving the galaxy to learn how to cook."

"Make her a dinner." He repeated. "With candles. Have the dinner up on the roof, under the stars. Everyone knows that the Yuuzhan Vong won?t give you a second glance." He paused. "Ask around. See what everyone else thinks you should do."

He nodded. "Okay."

"Face, are you up here?" Kell?s voice came as he walked onto the roof. "There you are. Look at this new chemical that Baljos helped me make. If my bombs exploded loud enough before, now they?re going to-" he stumbled just as he reached the two, spilling the container of clear liquid on Anakin?s head.

"Kell!" Anakin yelped, jumping back. "Look at what you did!"

Face bursted out laughing.

"Oh, that?s alright, Baljos is going to make a lot more of this stuff." Kell looked down at his now empty container.

Face touched the gooey liquid on Anakin?s head and frowned. "Is this stuff dangerous to be on his head?"

"No and it washes out." Kell said in an exasperated tone as if he should have known already.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I?m sure."

"Have you seen Kell or Baljos anywhere?"

Jaina eyed her brother?s hair curiously. "What?s wrong with your hair?"

Anakin sighed heavily. The chemical that wasn?t supposed to have done anything to him had actually caused his straight dark hair to stick up like a very bad haircut. No matter what he did, it would not go down. Anakin was tired of patting his head, trying to force his head to stay down. The poor kid looked like a newborn bantha.

"Does this have something to do with Kell dumping that chemical on your head?"

"Do you know where he is?"

"No." Jaina said and resumed tinkering with her X-wing fighter.

"Do you know where Baljos is?"

"No." she waved a hydrospanner at him. "Anakin, your hair should get back to normal eventually. Besides, at least you don?t have to go around with any hair, period. Remember when Mom, Jacen, and I had to shave our heads and-" she trailed off, watching her brother stalk off in a huff.

Mara Jade Skywalker expected Yuuzhan Vong to attack. Mara Jade Skywalker expected to go on a mission that would be about saving the galaxy. Mara Jade Skywalker expected to help train some of the young Jedi that were at the Borleias base.

What Mara Jade Skywalker did not expect was for her nephew, Anakin to ask her to teach him how to dance.

"I can?t ask my mom because that will just be too embarrassing, and I can?t ask my sister because that will also be too embarrassing, and even though asking you is also embarrassing, you?re my aunt and I?m supposed to come to you with these sort of stupid problems." He sighed.

Mara bit the inside of her cheek to keep herself from laughing, but it didn?t help. She burst out, making her nephew scowl. Looking at him and seeing his poor hair again only made her laugh harder. "May I ask why you want to know how to dance?" she asked, once she got her laughter under control. "I would have thought that you and your siblings learned how to dance when you were younger since your mom was Chief of State and you all had to go to all of those banquets and stuff."

He shrugged, and gave her a sheepish shrug. "Jaina, Jacen, and I used to scare our instructors away."

"A

15. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    Next chapter should be coming up soon.

16. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    I love it, its an interesting couple, being the first Danni/ Anakin i've ever read. The last squeeze in the X-wing reminds me of Pearl Harbour (film) a little.

"Anakin, whats wrong with your hair?"
    LOL :D [face_laugh]

One minor suggestion, when you go from one scene to another, seperate the parts with a few stars ie:

Danni and Anakin .....

Luke and mara

Eagerly Waiting for more

17. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    Sure thing. I'll be sure to do that. thanks. :)

18. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    Chapter 6

The Awful Kiss

Pilots, officers, scientists, Jedi, civilians. There were so many men that continuously could not get the idea that Danni Quee did not want any sort of relationship with them or to even spend time with them. It wasn?t that she did not like them. She was far too busy. Too much work needed to be done.

Sitting at the other end of the conference table in between Kyp and Jaina and across from his Uncle Luke, Anakin covertly watched as Tam tried speaking with Danni. *Why can?t they just get it?* He shook his head.

"This meeting is dismissed." Wedge announced. "I want to see Jaina Solo, Kyp Durron, and Colonel Fel."

"That?s us." Kyp murmured as he stood.

Anakin quickly raced after Danni, seeing that a pilot was beginning to approach her. The pilot obviously had wanted to speak with her alone and decided not to when he saw Anakin.

"Why is it that you never accept any of those invitations for dinner or whatever? Haven?t you ever heard of flings?" Anakin asked as casually as possible.

Danni turned and regarded him with a cool look.

"What?"

"It?s none of your business."

Anakin shrugged. "Fine."

"Danni," Ganner approached her and Anakin suppressed a groan. "May I speak to you in private." He eyed Anakin.

"Anakin?" Danni looked at him, but he was already walking off.

"Hey, kid." Anakin approached Talc, the boy who looked so much like him when he was twelve years old.

"Hi, Anakin." The boy said cheerfully.

"You look bored."

"I am."

Anakin took a seat beside him. "Where?s Tam?"

"Doing some volunteer stuff." He peered curiously up at Anakin. "You?re Danni Quee?s teacher, right?"

"Yep."

"Tam won?t shut up about her. Maybe if you could put in a good word about him every now and then and she started to like Tam, maybe he?ll leave me alone about that."

Anakin laughed. "Sure, I?ll do that." He patted him on the back.

His mind wandered towards Danni again for the hundredth time that day. She was very beautiful. He could understand why so many men wanted to be with her. He thoughts then wondered to the night where he had taken her on a flight in his sister?s X-wing. She had wedged on his lap in the small cockpit of the fighter and Anakin still thought about the physical closeness of that night. Her soft curly blond hair brushing against his face, his arms around her slender form when he had worked the controls of the fighter, the sweet scent of her, and the way she looked at him with her lively blue eyes?.

*What?s wrong with me?* he sighed heavily.

A minute later, Anakin and Talc looked up to see Jaina come running down the hallway, halting to a dead stop in front of her brother, and squeezing him into a tight embrace, ruffling his hair, and laughing.

"I knew it!" she squealed with excitement. "My little brother has proven that he is not just a Jedi."

"What?s wrong with you?" Anakin asked.

"Your sister?s weird, Anakin." Talc remarked from behind him.

"Don?t think I didn?t pick up on your thoughts." Her smile widened.

Anakin blushed and he wanted to impale himself with his lightsaber. Then other thoughts entered his mind and his heart began to race. "Did Danni pick up on it?"

"I don?t know, but I sure did. And I think Mom and Mara did too because they had been talking, stopped suddenly, and gave each other these weird looks."

Anakin swore.

Talc looked up at him. "Can I repeat that later on?"

Jaina shook her head. "Not yet."

"Anakin, I think we should have a talk." Leia announced as she rounded the corner of the hallway.

Anakin pulled the hood of his robe over his head hastily. "I?m going to go be a hermit on a planet far away from here. See you in a decade or so." He announced and began to stalk off.

Jaina placed a hand on her mom?s shoulder. "I think he needs to reflect for a bit before you have a talk with him."

Closing his eyes, Anakin brought up memories of when he was little. Though there had been hard times, they had never been as intense as how it was now with the

19. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    Cool! More soon?

20. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    I should be posting the next chapter soon.

21. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    cool, cant wait

22. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

JUst like to say i think you have a great story and would you please update soon

23. Spitfire_Goddess

Jun 26, 2004
    Chapter 7 "Love"

Anakin was in a irritable mood along with his sister. They weren?t big fans of getting up really early in the morning for an Insider?s meeting that Wedge had called. The two siblings sat together in the seats closest to Wedge, Jaina slouching in her chair with her legs outstretched in front of her, under the table, while her brother made a feeble attempt to not look so moody and sleepy.

Lando patted Anakin?s head. "Kell really did a number on that hair of yours, kid."

Anakin looked at him, but didn?t say anything. Sleep. Sleep was what he wanted. No one ever got in any good sleeping hours anymore.

"I need a group to go and supervise the cells and bases we are making for the New Rebellion. The people other then the Insiders that go along with you are going to be told that this is extremely covert New Republic work so they won?t go telling people. I believe that Luke already assembled a group to go and supervise this on Dantooine and Endor. This is a big step forward, but a good one."

"Mara and I will be taking a ship to Dantooine with Anakin, Tahiri, Ganner, Face, Kell, Corran, and Danni, on my insistence. Leia and Han will take the Falcon to Endor. Their group will include Lando, Bhindi, Lowbacca, and Jaina. And I think Kyp will be joining them as well." Luke explained.

"This is good." Tycho nodded his approval. "Very good."

Corran gave a sideways glance at the two Solo kids and grinned. Anakin was stifling a yawn and now it was Jaina who was making a feeble attempt to look interested in this assignment to no avail. "You aren?t morning people are you?"

"Is this meeting over?" Jaina looked up at Wedge with pleading eyes.

"Can we go back to bed?" Anakin asked, hopefully.

Wedge sighed. "This meeting has barely began."

Ganner. Anakin wasn?t sure how he was going to survive this entire assignment with him along. Anakin was all but glaring at him when he took a seat in the ship that was ready to take off for Dantooine. Mara was up at the pilot?s controls with Corran as her co-pilot. Danni, Ganner, Face, and Kell had taken the seats behind them, and that left Luke, Tahiri, and Anakin in the main area to hang out.

"You just had to bring Ganner along didn?t you, Uncle Luke?" Anakin sighed, crossing his arms.

Luke shrugged. "He insisted on coming."

Tahiri patted Anakin?s shoulder. "I think Anakin?s going through this assertive sort of phase and he doesn?t like people like Ganner to mess with his assertiveness."

Anakin laughed. "Yeah, right." He said as he began tinkering with the datapads and datacard that Danni had brought along that were on the table.

They all looked up as Corran entered the main area and joined them. "I?m taking the second largest room aboard this ship." He announced. "You kids are going to have to make do with the small space of your rooms. No bouncing off the walls for several days now."

Tahiri smiled. "We can always bounce into your room, Corran, if we get bored."

Once the ship was in hyperspace, Danni, Ganner, and Kell came into the main area and joined everyone. Upon seeing Ganner, Anakin stood.

"I?m going to go explore the ship." He announced, making his way down a corridor. "Wanna come, Tahiri?"

She nodded and quickly followed after him.

"If you are going to choose your quarters once your done stay away from the biggest room cause? it?s going to be mine and Luke?s!" Mara shouted from within the cockpit.

"And the second biggest one is mine." Corran was quick to put in.

"Care to spar with me, Anakin?"

The boy turned and regarded him with an expressionless face. He had just been setting up sensors around the small and concealed base that was built by some droids on Danotooine. He knew he shouldn?t, but the temptation was too great to beat Ganner and feel very good about it. Anakin took the weapon from his belt and ignited the purple blade with a snap-hiss. The blade hummed and glowed dangerously before him.

With a smug expression, Ganner ignited his own weapon. The two lightsaber blades came up to m

24. Sith_Lords

May 17, 2004
    Cool update, i think you should kill of ganner, hes just a snob, ho gets in the way. I love the storyline, and wonder, do u have an end planned for the war? I hope the GFFA wins.

25. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

tug tug tug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.