main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Turning Around____w/Durron family, *Face*, and two creations (Rise of the Empire)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Amithyst_Blade, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Turning Around

By: Sey

Disclaimers: This story was a creation in turn created because of a friend?s wish to be in the Star Wars universe. My characters are: Amithyst Blade and Shaun Nightshadows.

Rating: PG

Time: Somewhere around Episode III.

Summary: She believes in freedom and justice. He believes in the powers of the darkside. He is the hunter and she is the prey, but she can?t hide forever.

2. Amithyst_Blade

Nov 14, 2001
    ***chapter one***

?Ami? You down here?? Zeth Durron called out into the darkness. A faint light could be seen flickering in the shadows of the den because of the poorly lit area. Climbing down the few stairs there were, Zeth was careful to balance the tray of food he was doing his best to keep stable.

It was way past ten, and Amithyst Blade, an eighteen-year-old female Jedi human who was secretly hiding in the Durron household, had not eaten all day. Zeth?s parents still were not home yet, and fears of what might have happened to them started to set in. He had only realized that Amithyst had not come out of the den since the break of dawn.

Once he had put his little brother Kyp, who was nine, to bed, Zeth thought he should make something for her too eat. After all, she is a guest, he told himself.

?Amithyst??

?Yeah, I?m here,? a faint voice called out from the left side of the room.

Turning the corner, Zeth saw the silhouette of a shapely woman huddled on the small sofa. Wrapped in a blanket, a silver data pad rested on her lap along with a piece of flimsy.

Taking a few steps towards her, young man set the tray of food on the caffeine table next to her, and then took a seat on the armrest. Leaning over her shoulder, he studied the flimsy and recognized it as the blueprints for a building.

?You still worried about the assignment?? he asked her calmly than he anticipated. Zeth?s hands made their way onto her shoulders and began to rub the tension out of them.

She still managed to keep her focus and answered tiredly, ?Not worried, just concerned. When we go in, I want to make sure we slip in and out without any delays.? Amithyst let out a sigh. ?General Kenobi handed us this mission because he trusts us. A lot more than some basic proposals of our bases location rests on this.?

Nodding, he silently agreed. He brushed back her long cinnamon hair out of her face and leaned forward to whisper into her ear. ?Just trust in the Force and don?t let the details get to you. We?ll make it. We always do.?

Instead of an answer, Amithyst continued to stare at the flimsy when a loud and distinctive beeping entered their ears. She jumped at the sound. He could not help but laugh at her.

?What?? Amithyst cooed sarcastically at the teen. She unwrapped herself out of the blanket and from her seat standing up and grabbed her comlink putting it up to her lips before Zeth could answer she was speaking, this time to the communication device.

?Permission to speak granted.?

?Blade, this is Antilles.?

?Wedgy? Is that you?? she laughing in joy. ?Where in a Hutt?s uncle are you??

Static entered the connection, but the familiar voice of the young and very experienced X-wing fighter could be heard. ??has been looking for you. So have I. And I?ve been meaning to tell you something I think you and Zeth should hear.?

Amithyst glanced towards Zeth?s way and smiled as she spoke into the comlink. ?He?s here, now spit it out.?

There was a long break of silence before Wedge answered. This caught both the teens off guard.

?Wedge, what?s wrong? Just say it!? she yelled lowly not to wake Kyp.

?There are rumors spreading throughout the star systems that General Kenobi is dead.?

Amithyst swallowed doing her best to take in the news. She was unsuccessful.

Zeth was already on his feet and caught the shocked young woman in his arms. His arm wrapped around her waist as the other took the comlink from her grip, which was not fairly hard at all. Steadying her wavy balance, Zeth allowed her to lean against his body as he tried to continue the conversation.

Lifting the link to his lips, he spoke. ?What facts do you know about this? I mean, it just could be another Imperial cover up like the last one.?

?Except the last one was true.? Wedge warned. The tone in his voice was solid, and full of anger and resentment. ?The last time the Imperials took to gossip lane and a civilian spoke out against it, my father and mother were murdered and my brother and sister are pr

3. Amithyst_Blade

Nov 14, 2001
    ***chapter two***

Amithyst raced up the stairs to the guest quarters, where the Durron family allowed her to stay.

Slamming her palm onto the entrance pad, the door opened but not fast enough for her. Her patience was already on edge, and now was not the time she was willing to be slowed down by a slab of metal. Quickly, she slipped through the half opened space, bolting into her rooms straight to the closet.

If what Wedge had said was true, then the mission needed to be completed tonight.

Her hands raced and shifted through the assortment of clothing hanging from hangers.

Finally, she grabbed a jet black flight suit and slipped it on. Clipping on her belt, she snapped on her lightsaber to her side.

Amithyst glancing in the mirror after she put on her boots.

*Perfect,* she thought to herself. This was just the thing to keep her light pale skin out of sight in the shadows. And keep those prowling eyes of lurking spies off her.

Without another thought, she ran out of her room.

It was past midnight and practically everyone who worked at the Imperial Agency on Deyer, had already left for the night.

Amithyst scanned the area before Zeth pulled the speeder up to a stop right in front of the building. Since Zeth?s parents actually worked inside the building, his father managed to swap some identification codes for the two of them just in case they ran into some trouble.

She pulled the ID out of her hip pocket and slipped it in the inside of her knee length jacket. It clung to the top of her nicely. It always distracted what guards were at the door checking for weapons.

Her hand was on the handle to open the door. As she went to open it, Zeth grabbed her by the arm and stopped her.

Turning towards him, Amithyst scowled at him. ?Zeth, come on. We have to hurry.?

He nodded but did not let go. Something in his eyes told her to be patient. The black he wore was a total offset to his usual attire. She only hoped the color had not gotten to his head.

?May the Force be with you,? Zeth muttered under his breath.

A half smile crept onto her face. ?Don?t worry, it won?t leave either of us. Now let?s get this over with. You remember everything I told you??

?Get in, don?t get caught, and get out.?

?Close enough,? she laughed.

They both climbed out of the car walking across the duracrete towards the entrance.

She leaned over to him and whispered. ?Do you think anyone will recognize me??

?Even with your face plastered all over the universe, I still don?t believe that you are you.? Zeth replied. ?Just don?t go making your hair that purple everyday.?

After they got past the main guards, which had not been hard, Zeth and Amithyst split up.

Silently, Amithyst managed to sneak onto the highest inner level of the building.

Glancing behind her, she continued towards the single door that led to the mysterious being that owned the corporation?s office. Even Mr. Durron who worked under him knew not much about this person.

Amithyst lifted her hand up and raised it inches above the entrance panel.

With an instant click, the code blinked green causing the door to open.

Satisfaction surpassed her face, just before she lost consciousness.

Kyp woke up with a start, shaking.

It was dark, and very late.

After rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Kyp sat up in his bed and looked to see what time it was.

2:19.

He frowned, trying to remember what had awoke him.

It had not been his dream. In it, it had been dark as well, but that did not scare him.

Crawling from his bed, he got on his feet and began to sneak out of his room to his parents?. Silently, he tip-toed down the hallway passed Ami?s room to the last door on the right. His little hand came upon the door handle and he creaked it open.

?Momma? Daddy?? the nine year old called out into the room.

At first, no reply came. Then a tender and soft voice answered back. ?Kyp, honey? is that you??

?Yeah??

Faintly he co

4. Amithyst_Blade

Nov 14, 2001
    ***chapter three***

Garik cocked his head slightly, eyeing the unconscious woman lying on the couch. He couldn?t put down the fact he felt so uncertain about her. The thought had entered his mind the instant he had spotted her in the building. There was just something about her that made him more weary and cautious than he usually was.

After all his years in training and his experience being a undercover bodyguard for Nightshadows, and before that, the Emperor himself, he could have sworn he missed something this time.

The door swished open behind him. Garik didn?t move to see who had entered. He already knew. He took a sip of his Alderaan Ruge as the Dark Jedi came up beside him. Garik saw from the corner of his eye the surprise on Nightshadows? face.

?How did she get passed security? Up to this floor? In my personal office??

Garik shrugged. He used his free hand, reached under his jacket, and pulled out a card, handing it to Nightshadows. ?I found this on her. It says that she is one of your employees.?

The Dark Jedi snatched the flimsiplast card from his hand. ?Shea Walsh. Age 29, head advisor of?? he stopped and read silently to himself for a moment. ?THIS IS A BUNCH OFF HUTT SLIME!? Nightshadows yelled in frustration. ?This isn?t Walsh.?

?Exactly my point.?

Shaun turned to his confidant. ?Explain.?

?Though the resemblance of Shea Walsh is striking with this female, the real one is being terminated tonight. Walsh was found releasing files to an underground network of rebels. Somehow, this woman got a hold of her clearance card, and a minor down level, screwed up and forgot to void Walsh?s old pass code.? Garik?s face did not show any emotion but a hint of curiosity.

Minutes passed when Nightshadows finally spoke. ?I?ll take of her. Thank you for being on guard tonight, Garik. We may have found another link to these rebel scums.?

Garik gave a slight nod in agreement. ?I shall be off then.? Before Nightshadows could say another word, Garik was gone, leaving him alone with the sleeping intruder.

Kelsi Durron snaked her way down the stairs. Abruptly she stopped as she heard the sound of filtered voices in the living room. She pressed her back close against the wall as she listened in.

?Search the house. If you find any information, take it. If you find anyone, secure them and we?ll bring them back to headquarters for questioning. Move out.?

A heat wave of protection fell over Kelsi. She reinforced her grip on her lightsaber, her thumb hovering over the activation button. *Where ever you are Seth Durron, you better be alright? cause when you get back home I?m gonna scream at you for not being here.*

Suddenly, something cool touched Kelsi?s neck.

?Well, lookie here, sir. A snoop.? The filtered voice of a Stormtrooper remarked.

Looking into the black shade of his metal helmet, Kelsi thumbed on her bluish blade. It went cleanly through his stomach. The blaster which he had been holding at her neck clattered to the floor. She switched her blade off and watched the Imperial crumple to his knees.

?Correction. A Jedi.? She stated with defiance.

Through the Force, she felt the other troopers come toward her direction.

Zeth had made it out safely from the Imperial intelligence building with relative ease. Amithyst on the other hand was not in the speeder like they had planned. He had no choice but to leave her. She told him that if either of them weren?t out there, the other would leave the other behind? not out of betrayal or loss, but for protection.

*Ami has to be ok. She got herself in, she?ll get herself out.* He thought hopefully as he drove the speeder down the road towards his house. As he got near it, he saw four Imperial speeders parked outside his home.

?What?s going on?? he asked aloud absently.

Without thinking, he stopped his speeder in their neighbors driveway. Jumping out he went through the back door, quietly.

Then he heard a scream.

Kelsi had been taking on thre

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    It will be interesting to see where you take this! Count me in! :D

6. Amithyst_Blade

Nov 14, 2001
    wow!!! i have a reader!!!

lol HI!

this is actually a fic i started about two years ago, but i never completed it when it was on the Classic Boards, and i had alot of readers then (obviously not anymore)... and i like this fic so i decided to bring it back so i could complete it... Thanks so much for taking time out to read it. enjoy the ride!!

7. Amithyst_Blade

Nov 14, 2001
    ***chapter four***

Taking a deep breath, Amithyst found herself gasping for air. Her entire chest felt constricted and tight. It felt as if her heart were going to burst from the pressure. Her eyes flew open and everything around her seemed to swirl. She felt sick.

?Don?t worry, my dear. The spinning does not take more than a few minutes to overcome. It?s a harmless side effect.? The voice was unfamiliar to Amithyst. It was dark yet humorous all at once. She didn?t particularly care for the man?s humor, and right now she wasn?t in the mood for any of it.

She closed her eyes quickly, trying to regain her senses, but they collected together slowly. She listened as well she could to her captor. The best thing for her to do right now was stay alive. That?s what she had promised Zeth, and she was sure he had taken care of his end of the bargain. Now it was her turn.

?Who the Sith are you??

?You give me more credit than I expected. I am no Sith, darling. Only a? how should I put this. A dark Jedi. My name is Shaun Nightshadows, but most people know me as Darth Demento.? He paused for a second. ? And I know your not Shea Walsh. Reason one, being her termination was tonight. And the other? her hair isn?t that purple!?

Amithyst felt the male?s eyes on her. He was trying to make her squirm, and be scared. *Well, he?s gonna have to do more than that to make me jump. *

?So are you going to exchange the courtesy? Or do I have to force it out of you the hard way??

Faintly, she heard him shift closer to her. The nauseated feeling finally was drifting away. She forced her eyes to open and found his dark silhouette leaning over her. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust. Then it hit her as his face became clearer.

?Frankly, I don?t mind the hard way.? Shaun smiled evilly with pleasure.

?Amithyst Blade,? she stated simply.

?Amithyst Blade,? Shaun repeated as if confirming her doom. ?Such an interesting name. An intriguing one too.?

Amithyst ignoring his comment, using the Force to mask her shock. She reached out and felt for her Jedi weapon. It caught her eye slightly as she surveyed the room. It was laying on the desk. Keeping her face emotionless, she looked up. His eyes were the deepest brown she had ever seen, yet instead of warm they were cold. She snickered to herself. *What did you expect Ami? A happy-go-lucky-Ewok who is full of warm over-joyous hugs? *

She narrowed her blue eyes at his. He obviously did not remember her from the Jedi Temple. However, then, she had only been a mere trainee in Master Yoda?s class. Shaun was a few years older than she was. The night before he was suppose to become a Padawan he had disappeared.

?What is it?? Shaun questioned noticing her expression of disbelief. Before he could question her further the door to his office whooshed open. He was hardly in the mood for interruptions.

Getting back on his feet, he spun around angrily. ?What now, Garik?? The dark Jedi already knew it was him through the Force and for the fact he was the only one with clearance.

?We have some more rebels, Darth Demento.? Behind him a group of stormtroopers marched in. Three each held a boy, a teen, and a middle aged woman; all whom appeared to be sleeping. ?They were brought into headquarters a few minutes ago.?

?Who are they??

?Durron?s family, sir.?

Shaun raised a brow advancing towards the bunch. He stopped suddenly as he felt a shift in the Force from behind him. He turned around and shot Amithyst a glance. She had been struggling to sit up for some unknown reason.

Curiosity rose inside of him. Shaun stared her down, Amithyst froze in her position, hoping to break his interest on her movement. For a moment, her thoughts were opened up, and as she closed them all too quickly, she already knew it was too late. Shaun had picked up the reason why she began to move from her place. ?You know them, don?t you??

Fear flooded from her. Of all the times in her life she wished she knew how to hide her feelings from others, this would defiantly r

8. Amithyst_Blade

Nov 14, 2001
    lame... i'm uppin my own story

9. wedgeyboy

wedgeyboy Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Meh, we've all done it. Haven't had time to read the whole thing yet, but looks cool so far.

I'll post again when I've finished more.

Wedgey

10. Amithyst_Blade

Nov 14, 2001
    hehehe

thanks wedgey-boy

long time no see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.