main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Turning the cartoons into a movie

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by boggeyb, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boggeyb

boggeyb Jedi Youngling

Dec 25, 2003
    In preparation for the release of Episode 3, I'm going to have the traditional "watch everything Star Wars" prior to May 19th.

That said, I'm trying to turn my clone wars episodes (which I acquired quite legally, I promise, as a Hyperspace member) into one single 60-minute film. No more little "Chapter 1" and "Chapter 2" in between each of them. I'm trying to get rid of that. And I can edit it out in Adobe Premiere. However, when I go to export the timeline into a movie, the file always "flickers" and has little square box's around bits and pieces of the video.

Anyone a Premiere guru, or know why this might be and how I could get rid of it?

Thanks, in advance.

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    If you can get a hold of Quicktime Pro, I used that to simply copy and paste bits of Chapters to create a "Clone Wars - Battle of Muunilinst" cut. It worked pretty well, and it was really easy to make. If you're just wanting 1-20 in a row, that's even simpler to do.

Or you could just wait for the DVD ;)

EDIT: Quest's Qut of the Qlone Wars might also help

3. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    According to this review, it sounds like the DVD (which is released later this month) may be like that, and will undoubtedly be higher quality than the Hyperspace downloads.

Also, you might have better luck finding a Premiere guru in the Fan Films forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.