main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*TUTORIAL LINKS*

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by George Mezori SCIFI 3D, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clone_Commander169

Clone_Commander169 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2005
    does any one know any animation master tutorial links? mainly star wars thigns?

2. JimBobCarl

JimBobCarl Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2004
    *** See above***

I was wondering the SAME EXACT thing(y)!!!

3. joek1010

joek1010 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2004

When I downloaded the 3ds max trial I made a quick opening crawl. Just take a plane, rotate a bit, and then map a bitmap with the text (use the general tutorial at the fan films site). You can animate using the local Y (or X depending on how you rotated it) so it moves straight. Then just add another plane behind that, parrellel to the camera for the starfield.

4. DarthRicmu

DarthRicmu Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 3, 2005
    does anybody know a good tutorial on how to make explosions using Maya???

and does anybody know a good maya tutorials on how to blow up my models? (you know??? like ripping it apart..... :p)

5. Rodek_Va_Korr

Rodek_Va_Korr Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2004
    Hi, I need tutorials on modeling star wars ships if you could help me I would be very thankfull.

6. JediCow

JediCow Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2005
    I was wondering if there is anyway to combine live action footage and CGI in such a way that the live-action characters can be in front of digital character using Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0, and if so, does anyone know of a tutorial? Any help, even a simple "no" would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.