main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY TV Guide this week... 3 Special Effect SW Covers

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ralph_Wiggum, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralph_Wiggum

Ralph_Wiggum Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey folks, stop by your local grocery check-out or newstand this week to see the three special collector's covers of TV Guide (dated for May 11-17). The coolest one of all has Ep. 2 Ani & Obi=Wan morphing into Ep. IV Vader & Ben... it looks like Ewan & Alec have the same eyes! The other ones are motion pictures of Ani & Padme making out, and one of just Ani practicing his 'saber moves. Great stuff!

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Cool. My Kind of Collectable. To bad all the ones I found at the Wegmans next door were all mangled or had tears on the bottom corner of the spine, from people who played with them and did not buy them. Plus they were probably jammed into the racks by workers who do not give a darn. I do not have money until Friday anyway. I will have to check out Topps or Wegmans again then, before they are gone.

3. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, I just bought the Vader and Obi Wan, it's really cool. If you turn it to a certain angle, you can see the old Obi Wan and the young Anakin, it's really cool. And I just noticed, throught looking at it, ,how my Ewan looks like Alec. It's freaky actually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.