main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV series ideas after Episode 3

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by AUSSIETROOPER20, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AUSSIETROOPER20

AUSSIETROOPER20 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    i would never sue anyone cause that make me a scrooge and a sith lord and a terroist.

I'd like to see cartoon network make a star wars cartoon seiers of rouge squadron taking place between 4 and 5 revealing how the rebellion escaped to hoth after a number of battles for 3 years, and how vader found out about luke being his son and what reaction did he have, did he go down to his nees and cry, and did he do it in front of padmes grave.

2. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    maybe the collingwood magpies of AFL should wear the clone troopers suits and play with the western Bulldogs who should be dressed as Jedi knights, and play a game of football and call it Star Wars AFL.=D=

3. AUSSIETROOPER20

Jul 19, 2004
    how about star wars love match
    a game show where the star wars star and his/hers husband/wife play in a question game, like ewan Mcgreog and his wife vs Samual L Jackson and his wife, or Harrison Ford and his female vs Mark Hamill and his wife.

4. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/651/651192p1.html

September 15, 2005 - "IGN FilmForce can exclusively report that Lucasfilm is seeking screenwriters for its planned TV series based on George Lucas' Star Wars film saga.

Keeping with Lucas' penchant for security, the show will be scripted at the bearded one's secluded Skywalker Ranch. Work will commence this January. Lucas and his colleague Rick McCallum will produce the still untitled show.

The series is slated to run 50 hours and will be a mixture of live-action and CGI. Principal photography will begin in 2007 with filming to take place in Australia.

While the show will apparently revolve around imperial bounty hunters, there could be other directions taken. The series will take place after the Empire has risen to power."

Thanks KFistorox for reporting this news we'll probably see Boba Fett but I don't think as a major character more as a an occasional guest star. Well this means we'll probably see the Bounty Hunters hunting down Jedi and people a part of the Rebellion. I'd like it if it starred a completely new Bounty Hunter instead of Boba Fett or maybe it could star a band of Bounty Hunters. This news helps with a lot now we know it's going to come out in 2008 and I think my title Star Wars:The Dark Times could still work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.