TV Show Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Alright the title is basically thedescription of this entire thread, go ahead and post a TV show you like and discuss it with your other Fan Force members. :)
  2. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    A TV show that is a classic and I love to watch is Boy Meets World. I love the ones when they're younger. It's funny when they're going to go scubadiving and Corey with Shawn are showing what they got and all and Shawn is wearing this muscular shirt and Corey is like "Why you have a shirt?" And Shawn says "Because without it I look like you." lol Then Minkus and Topanga become partners and Shawn says "Oh look Aquaman and the little mermaid ahhh." lol I love that show! It's hilarious! lol [face_laugh]
    :D
  3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, those shows are hilarious. I have watched them a few times. My favorite old show is "Home Inprovement" Staring Tim Allen. They always used to make me laugh. [face_laugh] :)
  4. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh that show is hilarious! My mom and brother are always watching that! Yesterday it was a Thanksgiving one when they have a Turkey cutting race on their show Tool Time and it's hilarious for Tim was the slowest one and then he grabs a chain saw and cuts the turkey. lol [face_laugh]
  5. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah thats Tim for you. My favorite line from there was, "I don't think so tim..." I use that on my dad whenever he tries to hotwire stuff around the house... [face_laugh]
  6. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That was funny! And then in that same show I mentioned he grabs his favorite sweater from the bottom of the box that his wife tried to get rid of. "I'm not falling for it this year." lol [face_laugh]
  7. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    So many laughing faces. :)
  8. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah I just had learned how to make them. lol Another funny and good TV show is Smart Guy. Oh I love that show. It's with the 10 year old kid who goes to highschool for he's all smart and all. It's hilarious! [face_laugh]
  9. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Alias.

Alias.

Good story.
    Great characters.
    Edge of your seat action.
    Intriguing Plot.
    Oh, and Sexy Jennifer Garner in revealing disguises is a MAJOR plus.
  10. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah I have seen that one Mertroid...it is quite good. Now I wonder if you guys have seen this show I find it sad and the least amusing. "Are you Hot?" its sad only because the people are being poked at becuase of thier apperences. I also find "American Idol" to be quite sad as well, in the fact f what that one guy says about everyone.
  11. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not sure if this is the place to post it but there going to have Star Wars: Episode II where they left off in the saga of the clone wars and will continue it on Cartoon Network!!!!!!!
  12. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No, you posted in the right spot Jodo-Fett, atleast to some degree. :)
  13. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    American Idol is good. It's fun to watch sometimes. Are you hot? I've seen that. A sad show is with dealing with the sexiest people alive and all. That is stupid! lol :D
  14. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I found that show, "Are you Hot?" to be sad :( , but then agian those people should have expected that type of comments when they went on.
  15. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I can?t believe you watched that show Alex, oh geeh, I wonder why? [face_mischief]
  16. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone watch, Angel? Smallville? Enterprise? Kingpin?
  17. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I watch Angel, Enterprise, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer all the time.
  18. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    WE GOT STUFF IN COMMON!

You heard about Faith, they might make her own show after Buffy is over. What do you think about Angel, I mean now that Angelus is loose an Coredilla! (spelled?) well shes the mian bad guy.
  19. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm just wondering what's going to happen with Buffy this season, all sorts of crazy stuff is happening.

I've been trying to watch Angel, but I keep getting lost in time.
  20. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't watched Buffy lately, because Angel is so good and its crazy.
  21. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Buffy is better, no question.
  22. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    ya the first couple of seasons, but this last one wasn't so good. Angel was great.
  23. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Yeah, the last season wasn?t so great, but this season is totally redeeming itself.
  24. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Mystery Science Theater 3000, ALL THE WAY!! [face_laugh] I love that show, especially since the movies they make fun of. I am just sad :( that the shows had to end.
  25. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Ya maybe, I like Angel better tho and I'm interested in seeing Faith again, cause shes sexy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.