main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA TV Shows

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi Daniel, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarsis_Stole

Jarsis_Stole Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Another showed I loved much was The Basil Brush Show. It over stepped the mark often while catering for the young womprats.

Captain Jarsis Stole

2. Jarsis_Stole

Jarsis_Stole Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002

Without insulting him, Shaven Wookie reminds me of Animal from the Muppet Show.

Captain Jarsis Stole

3. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Home Improvement was Classic. I loved that show.

4. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Just letting people with FOXTEL know that Gene Roddernberry's new Sci-Fi show, Andromeda starts on FOX 8 on August 3rd at 4.30 WST.

5. Ulric-Thor

Ulric-Thor Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2002
    Andromeda: I luv the design of the ships in this film and the whole look & feel of the show as well. Pitty I dont have FOXTEL, have to get them other ways.

6. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I know of an online Australian store that deals with just Sci-Fi movies and TV shows in either VHS and DVD. You can buy Andromeda videos there. I'm looking forward to Andromeda on FOXTEL. It looks really good :)

The online store is Sci-Fi Video

7. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Not sure if anyone here can answer this but how can it be Gene Rodenberry's Andromeda? Was it based on something he came up with before he died or something? He's been dead for some time now so it's strange to see a new series with his name tacked on to it.

8. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    He has had the idea of Andromeda all along and it's only now that someone has brought it to life. It's the same with his other show idea that was brought to life called Earth: Final Conflict.

9. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I'm not sure if anyone knows this but the American ABC Channel aired a new Dinotopia TV series in May this year based on the novels. Is there anyone here that is a fan of Dinotopia like myself?

I hope this eventually comes to Australia.

Click here to view their website.

10. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Anyone remember watching that early 90's show called Dinosaurs? The father was a T-Rex and was named Earl and the mother was Fran, the son was Robbie and there was also that baby with the big mouth.

11. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    I'M THE BABY!!!

Yep, I used to have the quit cover on my bed <shiver>

12. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Not the mumma *smack!*
    Not the mumma *smack!*
    Not the mumma *smack!*

13. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Only brand new! Gotta love me!!

14. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Yeah well it's coming to FOXTEL in August on Fox Kids. I loved that show :)

15. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I watched the premiere of Andromeda today. I was quite impressed with it. If you like Farscape and Star Trek you will love this show.

I also watched the premiere of a new show that was on after Andromeda called Mutant X which I'm told is also coming to Seven/GWN on Thursdays at 10.30pm. Well it was nothing new. I was an X-Men clone with a bit of Dark Angel thrown in there for good measure so I won't be following that show.

16. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Anyone watch that new series called 24? If so, please tell me what you think of it.

Also this Thursday, the second and final season of Dark Angel premieres on Seven and GWN after Stargate SG-1.

17. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    I thought 24 was ok.. I'll definately try and watch it on monday and thursday.. ;) (good thing I looked in the tv guide, otherwise I wouldnt have known it was on mondays too)

Mutant-X I thought was pretty bad, it started on thursday too, right after 24. It looked cheap and the plot sounds kinda already-done...

Dark Angel.. probably a good thing they killed that series when they did..

18. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    I didnt watch that iq program, but I did the online test..
    But Im obviously not smart enough to know how one of these iq test works? Whats the deal with the score at the end?

19. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    I have no idea as well SJ, so I must be in the same boat as you.

20. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    For anyone who has missed Andromeda and wants to have a look at what it's about, Video Ezy in Midvale (and therefore most store chains in all likelyhood) have the first season available on DVD up to disc 1.7 . The discs have 2 episodes on each, and so they are currently up to season 1 episode 14.
    IMDB says it's based on an idea from 1976... the 3rd in which the lead character is Dylan Hunt.

21. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Thanks for the heads up Grizzly. I will check it out and I hope some major retail stores have them to buy on DVD soon :)

22. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    EDIT: Removed

23. General Cargin

General Cargin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 15, 1999
    Is anyone looking forward to Band of Brothers?

24. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    When is it suppose to be coming? It was suppose to be here like last year or something but keeps getting put off. Havn't heard anything more recently about it. I'll be waiting to check it out, when it comes.

25. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Band of Brothers starts Monday 8.30pm on WIN TV down here in Bunbury. I'm looking forward to it. Also coming to WIN TV down here is Dinotopia and Survivor: Thailand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.