main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV SPOTS

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by DukeNukem, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheese_boy

cheese_boy Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    I'm so confused as to where all the negative stuff about the lava-platform surfing, it looks ace to me. But then I also /love/ swinging scene from the trailer.

2. Mike-D

Mike-D Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    as long as there is a great fighting scene in it just like obi vs maul after qui gets killed i will be happy cause man that quick biff looks rad

3. --OWNED--

--OWNED-- Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    Deesaw wrote:My eyes are filled with tears. I think I just had a mild heart-attack...

Come on...the acting and CGI wasn't that bad!

4. Master_Gallia

Master_Gallia Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 29, 2004
    This will turn into a basher thread in 3....2.....

5. Darkfalz

Darkfalz Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 20, 2003
    How can anyone in their right mind feel bad for Padme? She had her warning. Her future fiance butchered a village full of women and children and she married him for it.

It's like when women hook up with pushy, verbally abusive guys - and one day she shows up with a black eye or fat lip, and you're meant to feel bad? When she picked HIM over all the decent, single men in the world?

Don't think so.

I think many people will be CHEERING when she gets force slammed against the wall (too bad it wasn't a choke, that would have been better).

6. Mike-D

Mike-D Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    LOL, someone needed to say it

7. Obilieveinme

Obilieveinme Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Keep your idiot behinds at home if you want to frigging complain about everything. Gosh willickers i can't stand it when people complain about everything.

You can not like something, but "It looks lik **** and i hope it doesn't spoil the movie.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

8. Mike-D

Mike-D Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

9. TheSith14

TheSith14 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2005
    You know that shot of Yoda lookig while the doors closes in front of him from the Tragedy spot. I bet that is when he says goodbye to Chewie and Tafful on Kashyyyk. He enters the escape pod and the doors close.

10. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    were the shots seen lon the big screen and in high res?? both of the trailers looked mmore realistic and better on the big screen, do not worry your little head, ILM will deliever

11. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    I like tradedy it has the most new clips

12. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Tragedy was the best.

So many great lines... it just was...wow :p

13. Vaders_Yarmulke

Vaders_Yarmulke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2005
    There are a bunch of folks that are upset about others making negative comments regarding the acting in these movies. It is sort of a silly argument - whatever is good to you certainly can be bad for another, so I don't really understand the problem with people saying what they feel, but the complaining about people expressing their opinions is more detrimental to the boards than anything else. Rather than complain about other member's negative comments on this forum, just state your opinions about the acting or whatever and "move along".

If you can't post a comment regarding something you don't like about these movies, then what's next? Do we need to have a SW group hug thread, where we all can only talk about how great and wonderful everything is in the world thanks to these movies? It's art...to restrict someone's ability to reflect one way or another defeats the whole purpose. No one ever should have to interpret art the exact same way you do.

Is it that some people are worried that this beloved movie series could potentially prove to be overhyped? Most times, when you are holding so tightly to your wish for these sorts of things to really shine, you end up overhyping yourself and will get let down no matter what. Like Obi-wan said to Anakin before they met Padme in AOTC: "Relax...take a deep breadth". All will be fine, regardless of what others think. You'll have more fun around here if you debate more thoughtfully, rather than call people names and tell them to go elsewhere, just because they expressed their opinion. Of course, I suppose you would just be expressing your opinion too, though it is weak and a less intellectual position (as opposed to contemplating their position, and proving examples to the contrary...if you have them).

Just my opinion of how such hostilities appear to be affecting the boards.

14. IKilledSifo-Dyas

IKilledSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 2

Aug 6, 2003
    They just played the "Tragedy" spot on MTV.

15. Chaachi

Chaachi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2004
    OB1 and Anakin dueling on that platform looked like crap but other than that it looked and felt right.

16. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    Man, some of these lines are killing me. It's not awful acting, it's not awful dialogue, but when you put them together... :p

17. battlewars

battlewars Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    wonderfully said vaders yarmulk

18. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    This is to everyone stop just stop step back and relax this movie is going to be FANTASTIC.

19. battlewars

Mar 5, 2005
    i agree the acting isnt so great nor the lines but i still care about these characters why i don't know

20. sithkiller15

sithkiller15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    IN "Tragedy" i think when yoda is in a pod or something and the doors close what is that?

21. qui_gonbear

qui_gonbear Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    ...to this old fan.

I really like the "Tragedy" teaser. Despite the complaints from some here, I found Natalie's performance quite good (yex, even from jus the one line). This movie is going to be heart-wrenching....

Also...was that NEW MUSIC? Sure sounded like it...

Can't wait for May...

22. battlewars

Mar 5, 2005
    yoda leaving kashyyyk i guess

23. Chaachi

Chaachi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2004
    Hey I just noticed something,if you observe the part where Anakin and OB1 are dueling on the moving platform you can see these blue orbs floating around them(play it frame by frame and you can clearly see them)what the heck are they??

24. Master_Gallia

Master_Gallia Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 29, 2004
    They look like little droids with forcefields like the platform.

25. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    I can't believe the negative stuff hitting the boards over this commercial. I was hoping that with the arrival of ROTS, the bahser wars would end-So much for that. Seems this movie is going to be even more attacked than AOTC and even TPM has been. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.