main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[TV]-Supernatural

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Did you guys see the Supernatural bingo cards on WinchesterDaily? I was thinking it might be fun to play sometime. It wouldn't be in person/at same time, but we could each take a card and have them scored by getting bingo at time X into the show.

2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    no i didn't see this...do you have a link?

3. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Sorry. Was busy at work. Here you go.

http://bit.ly/jCnHJF

4. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    there is NO need to apologize! but THANK you!!! :)

5. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Immediate thoughts...

Ok Cass is so desperate to get power against Raphael he is willing to work with the King of Hell in order to do the "Greater Good"

i am saying if they end up getting rid of Castiel, i will HONESTLY be devastated!! PLEASE NO!!
    [face_praying]

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I know. I'm really concerned that things aren't going to go well for Cass. I've got some ideas as to how the next couple episodes are going to play out... and it's not pretty!

7. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
  8. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Eh...? Ok, so now I am so confused. Is Eve really dead? Is that... it? All that, and she's simply ganked straight off? :confused:

BTW, my apologies for spoilers in the bingo cards. I didn't read all the squares in detail before posting the link, so I didn't realize there was a spoiler in there.

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Alison, I think Eve was a red herring. She was there to make us stop thinking about why Crowley was trying to find where purgatory was and where the souls are going.

10. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    6.19 I wouldn't say Eve was ganked "just like that." Cas and Crowley have been playing things behind the scenes to get rid of her.

Speaking of Crowley, when he showed up I was all "Gasp!" (even though I thought he'd be back even before seeing Mark at Starfest -- it's comic-book logic: you don't kill off a really good villain and not expect him to come back somehow) and then all HAPPY DANCE! [face_dancing]

I think this will end up in a showdown between Dean and Cas.... Sam has been in Castiel's position, sorta, doing the wrong things for the right reasons, and so I think he agrees with Bobby already, but Dean will take convincing, but once he's convinced? He rarely compromises his principles.... I don't think they'll gank Cas, though. I really don't. I actually think Cas will need redeeming.

I was REALLY hacked off that Cas ganked Lenore. :mad: Especially since the boys seemed to already be thinking about how they could contain her until Eve was dealt with.

11. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I had accidentally read that Crowley was coming back but i did gasp too. He WAS a great villain and i mean i liked lucifer, but i LOVE crowley. I really loved Mark at Starfest he was just awesome.

i think that the lenore thing was part of the how castiel is doing the wrong thing for the right reasons. or whatever the phrase is. but i am with you Q, sadness. I will say the mother picking a kids was genius. sad that they had to kill them. I always hate when kids are hurt or killed.

I really really love castiel. I have heard rumors...just will be quiet.

12. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Maybe it's like a dream, where you feel like you've been in the dream for weeks, but you've only been asleep for a few hours....

Dorky Dean is inexplicable adorable, whether it's westerns or Trek.... :D

Sam only said he "knew it [the library] was around [t]here somewhere." I'm thinking he maybe had a deus-ex-machina deja vu moment.... But really, after Samuel was ganked, the first thing I'd have dome was go search that compound from top to bottom.

The Colt was lost after Dean shot Lucifer with it. He dropped it before Cas grabbed him and got him out.

Yeah, I was thinking that was some sketchy evidence to go back in time for. But I guess it made enough sense.... As they say, though, the devil's in the details. Makes me wonder a bit, considering 6.19 revelations.

13. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Agreed. Mark was fantastic (in several senses of the word!) at Starfest! I'd love to see him again.

Oh, yes, I fully agree that Cas killing Lenore was in line with his story arc and doing the wrong things. But I *really* liked her, and not just 'cause she was Tara on Buffy. I like the humanized monsters, and she was trying so hard to hold onto her humanity. :_| I even really liked the phoenix guy and I was disappointed in Dean for not trying to find a different solution after he'd been told what happened to the phoenix's wife.

Oh, yes, the Mother was more clever than anyone gave her credit for, which I liked. Dean's plan was genius -- I had noticed that he kept two shells for himsef, but I figured at the time he was just being Dean and wanting the extra shot because he thought he's the best shot (and just how the hell they thought that ash would project out of a shotgun, I'd like to know...), and no one objected.

I have to wonder, though, if the phoenix was one of the Mother's children, will the ash really kill her permanently? Especially considering the myth of the phoenix and Crowley coming back....

14. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    About the Phoenix being one of the Mother's kids... do we know that she did create him? He doesn't really 'fit' the typical molds the other monsters do. The Phoenix never really comes up as being bad in mythology, while all those other monsters tend to like to snack on humans. Makes me wonder if there's something older than her. Like Death. Doesn't a Phoenix symbolize Death and Rebirth? Hmm....

15. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    I suppose we don't know 100% that the Mother created the Phoenix. But yes, the Phoenix is definitely a death/rebirth symbol, which is why I'm questioning if the ashes worked the way everyone thought they did.... Again, I agree with Alison that there should have been more research!

16. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    i was at imdb.com looking up the name of the last episode and i just read that Lucifer is coming back for the last episode!!!!!!!!!!! and i just read the title. the man who knew too much, i am sure that is referring to sam and the wall.

17. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    You spoiler *****! I'm not reading that! :p

18. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Nono it was an accident...SARAH is the spoiler......

19. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    You're right. I am a complete spoiler whore. In fact I just watched a clip from this next episode just a couple minutes ago. Yay!

20. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    then check your text!

21. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Aw, man! I highlighted it before I realized it was for a future episode. I need to have highlight-delay built into my system somehow. o_O

22. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    ok so i just watched this...HOLY COW! ok it was on FB!

23. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    What is it? Is it spoilers? What? I'm click/lighlight-shy now. [face_worried]

24. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Scene for this Friday

25. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    That's what I watched... Crazy huh?