main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

twice upon a time

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Mrs_Sanada, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs_Sanada

Mrs_Sanada Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2003
    does anyone here about 'Twice Upon a Time'? that lucasfilm production i am looking 4 the unedited version and if anyone knows where i can get a copy OMG PLEAZ LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!

2. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    I know it's available on vhs, but I think that's the edited version. I'm not sure about the unedited version. Try amazon.com or bn.com

3. Mrs_Sanada

Oct 16, 2003
    that was the 1st place i looked :"( i just hope maybe sum1 has a copy they taped and i can pay them to copy it 4 me?

4. malducin

malducin Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2001
    There is another thread about this film, maybe we should combine them.

Anyway I have never seen any version of this film, I'm extremely interested in watching it. The other place I can think of is check Ebay now and then. Obscure stuff can pop up there from time to time.

There are also 2 websites dedicated to the film (though hardly mantained anymore). Maybe the webmaster knows where to get it. I'll post the addresses later (I'm not at my computer at the moment).

5. Mrs_Sanada

Oct 16, 2003
    Doh >< i 4got bout ebay hehe and where is the other thread? And i saw the 2 sites bout it
    this one is a good one http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/9049/twice1.html
    i am a huge fan of this flick and i was one of the lucky ones to see the unedited version when it was on HBO all those years ago(feels old now lol:)
    if i knew then what i know now I WOULD HAVE TAPED IT!>< i remember it like it was yesterday and until a few years ago i thought i was nuts cuz there was 2 versions and until i found that out i thought i had imaged the unedited version but i will rem it always cuz it was the funniest thing i ever saw!
    and 4 those who didnt c it (maybe cuz u weren't alive then lol '83) BOY R U MISSING OUT! the edited version is cute and still funny BUT the unedited was the best!!!!!
    "Welcome to the garbagaiery...place small bucket in to big bucket place big bucket into barrel push barrel far far away."
    Ralph: "How far?"
    Lady garbagaiery: "Far, far, far away."
    Ralph: "How far is far?"
    Lady garbagaiery: "You'll know it when u get there."-Twice Upon a Time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.