main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive twilek pics

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by diego1235467, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diego1235467

diego1235467 Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2006
    Post some cool pics of twileks, female jedi, costume designs etc. I need some reference for twileks, so feel free to post your pics.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    There's a real easy way to get poses without going through all this trouble. Just start flipping through magazines or comic books. More often than not, you'll find what you're looking for. If that doesn't work, google it. You'll be surprised what you can turn up there. And last but not least, gather together friends, family, co-workers or fellow classmates and set them up in the appropriate pose. I do this all the time. You may get some strange comments, but hey, it works. I also went as far as to pose myself, have someone take a picture with a digital camera and then go from there.

But my main advice is not to turn this thread into a reference material thread. We already have a thread designated for that further down the page. :)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, uh...this is what I told you NOT to do. If this is what you're gonna turn this thread into, then I have to go ahead and lock it. We have a thread for posting reference material here.

But it's a shame because I thought we could have some good discussion about setting up your own models for references.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.