main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Twi'lek site and a question/request

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Dia_Passik, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dia_Passik

Dia_Passik Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2004
    If you are a Twi'lek fan, join http://groups.msn.com/TwilightLekku

It's under contruction and soon message boards will be up. So stick around updates. Just to note: the manager and the first member are both me, I have two different e-mail addresses.

Also it's strictly Twi'lek themed so anything non twi'lek isn't allowed on there.

I have question. Do any of you make banners? If so would you be willing to make one for my site?

2. Dia_Passik

Nov 29, 2004
    The message boards are up now. Feel free to come and explore.

3. Dia_Passik

Nov 29, 2004
  4. TheSithLordSion

TheSithLordSion Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2005
    I could make a banner for your site. Tell me what you want on it and the size. Also, if you want, post links to pics you want. TTYL :)

5. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    cool fansite, twileks are a very cool species. Are you going to put up Aayla Secura's adventures in the republic comic book series?

6. Dia_Passik

Nov 29, 2004
    No, it wasn't my plan to put that up. Neither have I even read it. In the future I might put some links for each character up there or perhaps something more personal later on. I am thinking of putting up a board in order to get extra information on the characters though. Information that isn't common. If you join you could put up Aayla's adventures or write a fan fic on them. I'm willing to work around or with your ideas to make the site better. If you could help me some way by simply joining. Thank you, for the comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.