main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Twi'leks and More: (9/26/10) -- 1 Year Later, It's My Birthday Again - Massage Time!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Giolon05, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    Wonderful new images Giolon05! =D= The ones on your site are awesome as well! Your love of Twi'leks really comes across! [face_mischief] (you and every other fan dude) :p

These two are right in there with the best. Their expressions are a really interesting blend of pin-up pout and scifi a** kicking babes! What I really like about them is that they are strong expressions - not a wilting lilly in the bunch. Mess with these babes at your own risk! :D And your costumes continue to be inventive but logical. I like that too...;)

2. KingoftheAT-ATs

KingoftheAT-ATs Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2005
    Yup! ;)

3. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Nice job with Tenel Ka. How did you make her arm a stump? Was that done with Poser or afterwards with PS?

AG88

4. DuDisNow

DuDisNow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2007
    Nice Job on Oola. She looked like the best one.

5. Giolon05

Giolon05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2005
    Thanks, DuDisNow!

AG88: Thanks, AG88! Congrats again on winning the Fan Art challenge! :D As for TK's arm, it was done in Poser (invisible hand, elbow bent back 150 degrees), w/ a little Photoshop cleanup. I was pleased with the result. I never thought I'd find a girl w/o an arm so beautiful!

Long time no post! I haven't been entirely dormant, it's just I didn't think my Xmas/holiday image would pass the censor (Lana wearing not much more than a santa hat and her own hands), and then there was the gratuitous T&A image of Oola and Rena in bikinis to rebel against newly strict thumbnail regulations over at Renderosity. Well, finally I've got something new that I'm proud to show off. It's Ciel, here to show off the latest "Retro Future" fashion chic from Coruscant. Enjoy!

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Ciel-2035-Collage-Tn.jpg]
    [link=http://www.radiantcg.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=93]Full Image[/link]

6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Ooo! Love the costuming! I like the sort of "distressed-leather-look" of it, and the detailing on the jacket is nice--great boots, too! Her left upper arm looks like it's at a bit of an odd angle to her forearm--it could be the angle of the "shot," but the slight upward curve of the upper arm bones/structure seems odd (to me...?)... Your skintones and highlighting seem to get better and better--it looks more real with each piece! Yet another nice bit of "cheesecake" from the SW universe!

FF

7. NLSkywalker

NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    Wow=D= I love her eyes and the skin(I loce violet)! She is Splendid![face_love]

8. KingoftheAT-ATs

Jun 21, 2005
    Yea, the eyes! I'm a sucker for green eyes! And that outfit is great too. I really like this one. :)

9. Your_Worshipfulness

Your_Worshipfulness Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    The costuming is indeed most excellent. :D She strikes me as a biker-babe (must be the leather). I'm really glad you put up a nice close-up shot since some of the details are little bit lost in the full pose. It gives me time to gush over that beautiful intricate design on her forehead and around the eyes, as well as better show her subtle seductive glance. Also, I think this is the first time I've ever seen a twi'lek without a headress of some sort.

- Suz ^_~

10. Miaw

Miaw Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2007
    Id just like to say that I ADORE these pictures and you have inspired me to make my own 3D renders of my Twi'lek Characters :)

Thank you :)

11. rhi-sparks

rhi-sparks Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2006
    Verrrry nice rendering! :)
    Can we fangirls expect a Shado Vao? :p

12. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    Nice work with your purple Twi'lek. I really like the outfit!

AG88

13. KingoftheAT-ATs

Jun 21, 2005
    2-14-07... does this mean we don't get a Valetines's Day Twi'lek?

14. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    *deleted*

15. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Do you think I'd let you down like that? Of course not!

Here's Daru for you (everyone) on this year's Valentine's Day! Hope ya have a good one!

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Daru-V-Day-07-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image

A full reply post will be coming very shortly!

16. Basement24

Basement24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2005
    Lovely work, as always. I'm still trying to go through every single one of your archive of images, they're all fabulous!

17. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    Wow Gio, Ciel is so pretty! I just love her face swirls, and the different poses you put them all in are very artistic. I said it before, I'll say it again, I love the way you use jackets and everything else to emphasize wind, atmosphere and/or setting. Its very dramatic!!!
    =D=

God Bless!!!!
    ~N

18. KingoftheAT-ATs

Jun 21, 2005
    Guess I spoke too soon! That's awesome! I like the way her one lek is bent up. Very sexy! :p Good job!

19. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    It is great, of course. But how about making up something for us ladies!?! Come on, we want some beefcake!! How about a scantly clad Luke or Han in a banana thong? ;)

AG88

20. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    Aww c'mon, give Gio a break! I for one DONT want to see that :)

21. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    AG88 wrote: "how about making up something for us ladies!?! Come on, we want some beefcake!!"

I think Giolon understands his primary audience, grad, and caters to them! ;) :p

Once again--very pretty! I like the shadowing beneath her here--very realistic, particularly with the way you have her lit--and having the lekku lying in different positions is very much like having a large wavy mane of hair laid out, too: alluring! Very pretty!

FF

22. Darth_Omnis

Darth_Omnis Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    Well,at my house, we finally have a new computer and this comp will let me log on![face_dancing]
    I have not been able to see any of your new pics yet so soon I will be able to tell you how good you already know they are=D=

~~DO~~

23. NLSkywalker

NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    She is attractive!=D= I like that you use the light color as the background and deep blue as her skin, which can really make an impact!

24. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Hey ya'll! Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Ciel Replies:

FF: Thank you for the comments! I do see what you mean about the arm in the Ciel image. I think it's a result from the cut of the jacket.

NLS: Glad you enjoy. Thanks. :)

KoATAT: The eyes really are something, aren't they? You should be sure to download the hi-res version. It's stunning! (If I may say so myself)

B24: Thanks! The images won't be going away any time soon, so take your time! =D

YW: Thank you. You know, you're the second person to mention she needs a bike! Maybe she will get one soon. I have done a couple other "bare head" Twi'leks before. But I haven't done it often, since it takes more work, though I'm getting better at doing it faster!

Miaw: Thanks Miaw! I'm happy to have inspired you. I hope you have as much fun creating them as I do.

rhi: ty! I hate to disappoint, but there probably won't be any Shao Vao coming from me (I do think he's an uber cool guy!), but you might see Mission Vao one of this days.

AG88: Thanks for stopping by AG88! ;)

Nidrail: Thank you :) I'm glad you like it![/b]

V-Day Replies:

B24: Thanks for coming back again! It's probably easier to go through the archives at my website than this thread. A lot of the images in the first post have broken, and I haven't had time to go back and fix them all.

KoATAT:Glad you like!

AG88: Banana thong Luke/Han is not very likely, though I will say I've had more desire to make a badass Jedi dude one of these days.

FF: Thank you, FF!

DO: Long time no see! I hope you'll enjoy what you see. :)

NLS: TY!

Ok, whew! That's all for now. Thank you to all of you again! I'm not sure when my next update will be, but hopefully it will be soon. :) If you've got any recent art that I just have to see, drop me a PM and I'll make sure to stop by. Sometimes I miss things while scanning.

25. KingoftheAT-ATs

Jun 21, 2005
    Hey, man, that hi-res version really is stunning! Great job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.