main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Twi'leks and More: (9/26/10) -- 1 Year Later, It's My Birthday Again - Massage Time!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Giolon05, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Ha! I wondered, when the Clone Wars came out, if you'd be doing one of Ahsoka! ;) Love the coloring and pose--very "Jedi-like!" Great work with her expression, too! Most excellent (like all your images! :p )! =D=

FF

2. Giolon05

Giolon05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2005
    Thanks so much everyone for the comments!

CucumberBoy: I enjoyed the movie too!

Lord_Vivec: Thanks.

KoATAT: Thank you, KoATAT. I too thought that the movie was great fun. Other species certainly may make appearances in the future. :)

HanSolo29: I'm glad you like! Again, thank you so much for your help in the creation process.

NYCitygurl: Thank you! I can only cross my fingers and pray that she makes it through Order 66 to adulthood.

The_Phenomenon7 Thank you. Handmaiden from KOTOR 2 is not a bad idea, no promises though! ;)

Mitth-Fisto: Her nose is a little on the large side, but I don't think it's out of proportion, if you look at some beautiful RL female faces like Femi Taylor (Oola).

Glitbiter: Thank you, GB. Please do come back more often. :)

FalconFan: Yay, welcome back FF! I'm glad to see you here and glad I did not disappoint with my rendition of Ahsoka.

Thank you again to everyone for coming by my thread. I hope to have something new at the end of next week to celebrate my birthday! :)

3. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    It's my birthday once again! I'm another year older, but it also means that I get to create another birthday image! =D This time, it's Daru from the rooftops of Coruscant. Perhaps she's on vacation like I am? (I took the day off).

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Daru-Birthday-Coruscant-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image - Birthday Greetings from Coruscant

I've been getting a lot of requests for Ciel, so look forward to seeing some of her soon.

Thanks for looking and especially for those taking the time to leave comments!

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Happy birthday!! Very cool :)

5. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Happy birthday!

And the image is great!

6. Darth_Omnis

Darth_Omnis Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    Wow I've been away for a long time again and I like to say that you have improved in every possible way I mean I am goggling over you beuaties!

7. Glitbiter

Glitbiter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2008
    Very nice. She's really pretty :)

Happy b-day! [:D]

8. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Thank you all for coming by to enjoy my birthday image and for the birthday wishes. :) I had a great relaxing day.

Look for more Twi'leks and Star Wars imagery soon. :)

9. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    **soundly slaps forehead**

GAACK!! I missed your birthday!! :_| A very Happy Belated Birthday, Giolon--and by the looks of Daru, you had a lovely one! I really like the cityscape in this one--it sets her out very nicely! And she is, of course, beautiful! Forgive my tardiness, and I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!

FF

10. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005

11. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    FF: Thanks for the well wishings, whenever the day. :)

morrison: No males at this time. I'd need to get them a whole new wardrobe! ;)

12. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Update 66:

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Daru-Xmas-08-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image - How a Twi'lek Stays Warm

Daru knows how to stay warm! Don't you want to just snuggle up with her?

While not strictly Christmas themed, this is my holiday image for the year. I thought I'd try to model this after an advertisement you might see in a magazine that caters to the wealthy, complete with faux leagal-ese. Was I successful? You'll have to let me know.

Hi-res includes a widescreen wallpaper version.

Also, I recently got a Ciel image out for all of her fans:
    [image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Ciel-Shoulder-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image - "Adieu"

Thanks for looking and especially for those taking the time to leave comments!

13. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I love them, especially the second one. That purple really pops!

14. KingoftheAT-ATs

KingoftheAT-ATs Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2005
    Cuteness! I love ladies in fur! [face_love]

15. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Thank you two, NYCityGurl and KoATAT. :) I hope you had really great holidays!

16. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    well make a gay Twi'lek , just any male by chance :p got to serve the female site of this here too :p

do you also do Twileks that serve the other sprectre of men who like flatter ones ? :p

17. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    *nugdes fellow member of the GFFG*

Tz, morri, du alte Genießerin!

[face_shame_on_you];):D

18. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Friggin awesome, if you ask me. :D

I'm curious: How long do you need to create a figure?

I don't think I'd have the patience or the brains for this.

Seriously -- I love these! Even though they all have bigger boobs than I do. :p

19. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    I've been so remiss at getting in here to comment...so sorry! The fur coat image is just amazing: it looks so much like real fur I keep wanting to touch it! =D= And Ashoka looks terrific (I don't imagine her cartoon creator ever imagined her like this! ;) )--well done with her, as well! Lovely stuff as always, my friend! And have a go at more of that furry stuff--you have a definite talent for it! :D

FF

20. Raceaddict

Raceaddict Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2009
    Dude, your work is awesome! Absolutely phenomenal stuff. I'm a huge fan of vintage pin-up art (Vargas, Elvren, Petty, etc) and sometime modern stuff is cool too, especially when it's quality SW work. Keep it up.

21. Darth_Snuggle

Darth_Snuggle Jedi Master star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    Impressive as always, Giolon05 :)

22. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Thank you all for the comments! Know that I'll be back around here more frequently again. To quickly answer Ceillean's question, I use Poser and Vue. There's information in the first few pages of the thread about it. New characters take me anywhere from a few hours to several days to get them just the way I want them!

@morrison85: Gay Twi'leks are not in my cards, thought I think there could be entertaining things there. As for body type, I make what I like, but I've been contemplating some slimmer characters recently.

@FF: Thanks! I do want to do more furry outfits, but it's murder on my computer XD

@Raceaddict: Thank you, me too! It's probably obvious. I've got plans for even more vintage styled stuff, but I've just got to make the time to do it well.

@DarthSnuggles: Long time no see! Thanks for stopping by, and glad you're still enjoying my stuff. :)

Update 67:

Oh my god wow...it has been far, far too long since I posted here! I will try not to let it go so far again!

Today I have a special Easter Update, titled "Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?".

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Daru-Easter-09-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image

Back at Valentine's Day I did a quickie of Rena that I should have posted here, but simply forgot:
    [image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Rena-VDay-08-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image

Finally, for those interested in my non-Star Wars artwork, I created a new elf character named Tyrena to go along with Kaiya and Shina. I may post them here later, but for now visit my site (www.radiantcg.com if you don't know by now) to check them out. I think the quality of them is higher than my Twi'lek images.

Coming up very soon is a new image of Oola!

23. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    **is laughing**

I can't get the Cadbury Easter Bunny tryouts commercial out of my head right now: I think this one would win HANDS DOWN!! LOL! Great work on the skintones here--for some reason, they look more realistic to me...not sure why--and I love her coy little grin, with her little "ears" sticking up there!

The Valentine image is really beautiful--as "scanty" as her little bikini is, it's very well done, and looks very real; again, the skintones are wonderfully executed, very realistic (...are you using a different technique for the shading and highlighting, perhaps...? It just seems more rich and smooth... **shrug**).

Lovely "holiday" nods, both--very nice, indeed (and a very Happy Easter to you!)!

FF

24. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    =P~ I do now.

Awesome work, and the one for Valentine's Day is gorgeous too. Please keep 'em coming. :)

25. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Got anything new for your adoring fans?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.