main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Twilight] A Garment of Brightness (E/B, romance/supernatural). author replies 03/01/2011

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by ratna, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBride

TheBride Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2008
    Reading your last PM to me, I looked into your JC account and found this story.

Normally I am a True Blood fan with no interest in Twilight at all, but you, love, did interest me. Please let me be on your PM list!

I like your intense descriptions of landscapes, persons and feelings a lot.

2. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    :eek:

Ah, dear Bride, you resurrect this one as well! Thank you for such a kind reading! PM is in your in-box.

[:D]

3. TheBride

Oct 15, 2008
    (Azure in disguise, wearing her up-date sock)

Found your PM, cherrished it a lot.

4. violent-poetry

violent-poetry Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2010
    so i finally succumbed to the twiligt madness, i managed to avoid it for a few years, then i was at my library and was desperate for something new to read that was vampire related after reading the city novels by cassandra clare. stephenie gives props cassandra on her books, so that was enough of a push for me to start reading. what a ride. i have now finished the series, and it was pretty awesome, way better than the movies. i like painting the scenes myself in my head. but we all know that artistic licence is usually taken when moving from books to film. but all things being said the movies are as close the book as it gets. awesome ending too in breaking dawn. this all however does not mean that you shall be seeing me at a mallsigning anytime soon, clutching a picture of edward to my quivering bosom whilst freaking out and crying. bravo stephenie meyer!

5. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    To Azure in Disguise ;) @};-

violent-poetry I was intrigued by the entire premise, myself, hence the foray into writing my own adaptation. Hope you enjoyed. [face_peace]

6. TheBride

Oct 15, 2008
  7. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Hugs to you too, dear Azure. The continuation now reaches 33 chapters on ff.n and not finished yet ...

8. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I love the "filling in" of the scenes in this and the lovely descriptions. The voice sounds so much more like Bella here, too. She is easier to relate to. Beautiful.

9. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    LunaNightshade I love the "filling in" of the scenes in this and the lovely descriptions. The voice sounds so much more like Bella here, too. She is easier to relate to. Beautiful.

Oh thank you! Part of my goal was to make Bella easier to relate to. There is more story on 'that other site', if you are inclined to read on. In the mean time, thank you so much for visiting and commenting. *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.