main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Twilight] I Will Always Love You: B&E, during New Moon, Angst

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Jaina_Jade_Fel, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Jade_Fel

Jaina_Jade_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2008
    Title: I Will Always Love You
    Author: Jaina_Jade_Fel
    Timeframe: During New Moon, might me AU. I don't know.
    Characters: Bella, Edward
    Genre: angst
    Keywords: can't you see that?
    Summary: Edward and Bella's angsty thought about eachother during their seperation in New Moon
    Notes: Okays. This is my first attempt at a non-Star Wars songfic. So let me know how I did!! The song is...I Will Always Love You. The remake my Whitney Houston.

"I Will Always Love You"

If I Should stay
    I would only be in your way
    So I'll go
    But I know
    I'll think of you every step of
    the way

?Staying here is bad for her.? That is what Edward had to constantly tell himself. By staying near her he pushed her into danger?s way. By leaving he was letting her continue her life without the trouble the Cullens caused.

But because he was forcing himself from her life didn?t mean she wasn?t constantly in his thoughts.

And I...
    Will always Love you, oohh
    Will always Love you
    You, My darling you
    Mmm-mm

Love. If he were human and someone asked if he thought vampires should be able to love, his answer would have been, without a doubt, no.

But then again, he wouldn?t have believed vampires were real.

But they were, he was one. And he did love. The fact that Bella was still alive was proof enough of that.

Bella?

It already hurt to think of her name. And then the way she smelled?floral in a way, his chest ached like it had been ripped open.

Bittersweet Memories
    That is all I'm taking with me
    So good-bye
    Please don't cry
    We both know I'm not what you
    You need

Her smile, her warm skin and soft touch. That was all that was left. His perfect memory left them permanently sketched in his mind. But nothing was as good as the real thing.

Had she cried for him? Surely she had. That idea hurt the most. He had caused her pain.

He knew though, this was the right thing to do. He wasn?t good for her. She would be able to forget him, to move on.

That was all he could wish for her.

And I...
    Will always love you
    I...
    Will always love you
    You, ooh

Oh, Edward.

How could he do this? Leave me alone. With nothing but memories I am already scared to death about forgetting to keep me whole?

She would always love him, couldn?t he see that? The grasp he had on her heart would never loosen, only tighten.

And now he was gone, and her heart was being squished dry. And, oh? the pain was unbearable! Like she would fall apart any second.

?Oh, Edward. Can?t you see I need you??

I hope life treats you kind
    And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
    And I wish you joy and happiness
    But above all this
    I wish you love

All he wanted for her was happiness. For her to have everything she deserved and wished for before she met him.

She deserved to go to college and grow as a woman, but most of all she deserved a family. A loving husband and children. She deserved a man who would love her and give her things he couldn?t give her.

Growing old with her friends and dying a happy woman.

That was all he wanted for her.

And I...
    Will always love you
    I...
    Will always love you

Flying away, the farther away he went the more the pain grew. The gaping hole grew bigger.

Solitude. That was what he needed. The pleasure of knowing she was safe. To dwell not on the horrible things that came upon her if he stayed, but the happy memories.

Driving with her, laughing at a funny occurrence, or simply holding her as she slept. Seeing her calm face as she whispered his name in her sleep.

Even if he never got to do that again, she would know he loved her.

And I...
    Will always love you
    I...
    Will always love you

Nightmares. Pain. Sorrow

That was what he had left her with. She was on the verge of depression without him there.

But would she feel this way if she didn?t care for him? Would his absence leave such gap if her feelings toward him didn?t go to the very depths of her s

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Great pov's. =D=

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    :_| So sad! And that's the perfect song to go with it (song always makes me ccry, I've got it on my iPod).

4. jaina1415

jaina1415 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2008
    Aww. [face_love]:_| Cute and sad at the same time. But I liked it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.