main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Twilight Saga] New Moon Movie Discussion and Update Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by PrincessKenobi , Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Now that things have quieted down and all of the Team Edward fan girls have squealed their last squee. It's time for Team Jacob fans to unite and be loud and proud as it's their turn to attempt to woo Bella. And for Team Edward fans to endure the pain that they know is coming.

So to open the next chapter of movie magic fun. We'll start off with the big news involving the movie.

Hardwick is out...and Weitz is in

Taylor will be returning as Jacob Black. After a long long 3 weeks of fans wondering if Taylor would return and reprise his role, they were given hope for the movie this week when it was announced that they were in fact re-casting him. Fans everywhere rejoiced.

If you have any New Moon news please post links here and bring forth any discussion you want to discuss. I'll threw out a topic to start us off as we march towards the November release date....

What are you hoping they do with New Moon?

How do you feel about the rumors of wanting to add more Edward?
    If they do add more Edward how would you like to see that done?

Are you Team Edward, Team Jacob, or Team Switzerland?

Go.

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Team Jacob here. Seriously, while I get the idea of increasing Edward parts in New Moon, I hope they don't and just don't the bood to the best of their ability. In reality, fthey'll have to cut it down so much anyway, they should be fun.

While I'm thrilled Taylor has been resigned ( it's dumb that they didn't think of the reasons they wanted to recast it before siging them for all the moives) I can't say I would have been that unhappy with Michael Copon as Jacob.

I mean...

[image=http://90.img.v4.skyrock.com/900/a-base-de-bogoss/pics/723616520.jpg]

I think Michael Copon could have easily passed for an lycanthroped, beefed up Jacob. [face_mischief]

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Team Edward minus Bella, here. :p

I was Team Jacob for most of New Moon, but then he turns into an idiot.

These movies really are like crack; Twilight was so not good but I can't stop watching it. I think it's becoming one of my new guilty pleasure movies.

4. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Yeah I agree with it being like crack. I've seen it twice in theaters and still want to see it again and again. Can't wait for it to come out for dvd in March.

I was never Team Jacob, I'm 110% Team Edward. But I never really hated Jacob, just got very mad at him for being an idiot at certain points.

~PK~

5. Raven

Raven Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 5, 1998
    I'm Team Alice.

...what?

6. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Nothing wrong with being Team Alice, especially since she might get to drive the Porsche.

~PK~

7. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Dakota Fanning is in talks for the role of Jane.

~PK~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.