main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Twin Engines of Destruction question...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The2ndQuest , Dec 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Is this collected in a stand-alone TPB? I've also heard it was part of a Bounty Hunters collection, so I wasn't sure....anyone know?

2. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    Nope. You either have to buy the original issue or find it in the Bounty Hunters TPB. I'm afraid it's not enough to make a TPB all by itself.

3. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Skawookie...
    You missed the third option (granted it's even more of a long-shot than the others)...

Find the original Star Wars Galaxy Magazine issues which the TEoD serial originally ran in before being collected in the TEoD one-shot or later being collected in the Bounty Hunters TPB. :D

The Bounty Hunters TPB from Sept. 2000 is just over a year old. You should still be able to find it, or order it from places.

4. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Right now my only problem concerning this is that I have to get together all four issues when I want to read TEoD. Still, I can do so with this comic, Shadow Stalker, and the Jabba Tape as well, so I never had a need to get them otherwise.

5. jastermereel

jastermereel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 1998
    your best bet is probobly just getting The Bounty Hunters TPB...especialy if you are a Fett fan...although i suspect you wouldn't be asking it about if you weren't......the other stories in it aren't as goood...but they are decently fun...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.