main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Twin Suns - Our Pilots Are Hotter Than Yours

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Adalia-Durron , Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Hmmm, plot bunny....

Maybe modern tech with old fashioned values and clothes.....hmmm

2. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Currently discussing the EUC constitution, specifically the ministry positions. If you have any ideas feel free to share them.

3. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Is anyone else looking to play The Old Republic?

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Sorry no, not a gamer at all. My son is though....both playing the new one and a gamer!

5. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Is he interested in the game?

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Very much so my husband tells me. But thats his side of the birthday gifts etc. I handle the other stuff, he handles the DVDs (Blu Rays) and Games... ;)

7. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    May need to check and see if they're taking preorders in Australia, so he could get access to early access.

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Will ask about that tonight!

9. -Remi-

-Remi- Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 8, 2007
    Beat the first old kotor....went through half of KOTOR 2....Awesome games. :D

now for that new star wars game....I get paid on friday, been getting my hours cut, but I can hope. [face_praying]

10. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Yeah it's that time of the year. Also if you preorder you get early access codes.

11. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=842574

That's me on their website.

12. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    If you had the choice, what would you change with the EU Senate? IMO it's a valid question, since what it used to be isn't necessary so much anymore. The thing is what should it be?

Should the Senate act as a body to assist with any potential problems that the mods face? (Inform them on anything that they may have missed, etc.)
    Should they become an activity generator for the EUC? (Events, RPing, etc, something to generate more people to come here.)
    Any other ideas you may have.

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I'm stealing that you diplomat!!! :p

14. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    You're not the only one stealing that. :p

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    A Senate RPG has begun. Each club/group has been given a moon to inhabit, but as you guys are quiet as are the Twin Suns, I would like to invite you all to share our base, the NJO/LOTF Fan Club.

Our Moon ? LOTF/NJO Fan Club

Akrian

Its lush green and mostly untamed jungle. The climate is very wet and humid, with rain often falling late in the day. They skies are a lavender colour but turn yellow at sunset and midnight blue at night. Near to the base which stretches over a two kilometre area, in an Octagonal shape, there is a large waterfall, which falls into a deep lake before draining away into an underground system, but the drainage is through very small holes and no suction is ever felt. Members are often found swimming here. The Ships are housed in the centre of the Octagon, in an area that has a retractable roof. It retracts in 8 sections and can be done one section at a time. Living quarters are all way round the outside with common areas, offices, briefing rooms and social outlets on the inside.

There are NO major predators known, but it is alive with plant and animal life. It?s a big place and there are many areas that have not been explored. There is a satellite security system in place, which is shielded, but it protects the inhabitants by alerting them to danger early and sheilding the base.

So please, if you want to play in the Senate and not be part of the politital process, by all means, join us

16. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    How does this work for those of us in multiple groups?

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You just tell them you are on our moon and you are the senator for whatever but you also play in other groups. Be who ever you want to be. No different to a Politician having other interests ;) Invade my office, tell me how bored you are, come in and tell me how angry you are at ......anyone!

18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Hey guys, pop into the Lower Senate and join the fun!!!

19. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Oh and I'll need someone to step up and submit the vote to the senate since I'm running for VC.

20. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    For those of you who are curious, I'm gonna post the pictures of the characters I plan on bringing in for my investigation.

[image=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/adaml83/Screenshot_2012-01-12_00_25_54_019691.jpg] - Bounty Hunter
    [image=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/adaml83/Screenshot_2012-01-12_00_25_49_697443.jpg] - Imperial Agent - Sniper

[image=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/adaml83/Screenshot_2012-01-12_00_25_26_502117.jpg] - Trooper
    [image=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/adaml83/Screenshot_2012-01-12_00_25_22_269875.jpg] - Jedi Consular (Shadow)
    [image=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/adaml83/Screenshot_2012-01-12_00_25_15_511488.jpg] - Jedi Sentinel
    [image=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/adaml83/Screenshot_2012-01-12_00_25_10_263188.jpg] - Smuggler (Gunslinger)

The last one is my main character in the game, though the Sentinel is about as close as I could get to myself with the customization in the game.

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

Last night, after few weeks consideration, and discussions with a few members, the Galactic Center was closed down. We'd had one troll sign up and spam the boards up a bit (fixed most of it) and with it being un atttended and empty most the time, I didnt want to have that happen again, or worse, have it hacked like it was a few years back. So only Admins can post now, but I doubt even that will happen. It will be kept as an archive of the youth alot of you spent there.

22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    OFFICIAL MOVING DATE IS THE 21st OF MARCH!!! HANG ON TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY MAKING SURE YOU HAVE A CURRENT AND WORKING EMAIL ADDRESS ON YOUR PROFILE!!!!

23. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    Aww, it's sad that you had to close down the GC, maybe at some point when we can get new people back in here it can open up again.

24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    And maybe we can get the Asgard to deflect that meteor away from earth next year for us? :p Sorry, sarcasm. I doubt it, seems big forum boards are surviving the onslaught of Facebook, but the smaller ones are not....and sadly the GC was a smaller one. :(

25. -Remi-

-Remi- Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 8, 2007
    pffft, makin a small space station at that. :p

*shrugs*

At least I get an excuse to hang out here more. [face_thinking] :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.