main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA "Twin Sunset" by Williams

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Keijaa_Halcyon, Aug 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keijaa_Halcyon

Keijaa_Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2002
    There's a song that I really like by John Williams that I think is called "Twin Sunset". I'm not sure if that's exactly what its called, but I know it can be found on the original SW: ANH soundtrack.

I don't want to have to buy the CD or download napster or morpheus or kahza or anything like that because I only want one song.

If anyone could email me it as an attachment(if its not to big a file) then I'd really appreciate it.

-Erik

2. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Erik:

I have The ANH SE Soundtrack saved on my computer and would be more than willing to send you it. The only thing is i am not sure what exactly you want. There is Track 6 Called "The hologram/Binary Sunset" and there is track 13 "Binary Sunset Alternate" which i think is better, but.... on that same track after about 30 seconds of silence is like the first4 or 5 times the SW fanfare was ever recorded. So anyways, Track 6 is 4.02 MB, and Track 13 is 16.3 MB because of the "hidden" extra stuff at the top. So, anyways, PM me if you would like either of those and i'll gladly send them to you

Tracy

3. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    You mean you don't already have the collectors edition soundtrack 2 cd set :eek: ?!

4. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    haha, Lord Jedi... I agree!!! But it is like $25 or $30 to go buy it... although why you would only want ONE track is beyond me :p

I listen to it quite frequently. Ahhh, along with all the OTHER SW soudtracks i own. :) mmmmm, John Williams you are a MASTER!!!! I lvoe all his work. All of it I say!!! Especially Harry Potter, indiana Jones, ET, and Hook. Hook was a pretty good movei, but the music was AMAZING!

EDIT: and of COURSE I love STAR WARS!!!! I was amazing one of my friends last week (who had the audacity to challenge me (me!) to a game of star wars trivial pursuit! of course he lost.) By identifying which sound track i was listening to by listening to the main theme (track 1) followed by the fisrt like 5 seconds of when the theme fades out. he was like how on earth can you tell/rememebr which one is which! buwahaha, i have no life. Also i was in BAND in high school (aiiiieeeeeeee... i just admitted that!!! :p)

5. Keijaa_Halcyon

Aug 6, 2002
    That's it!

Binary Sunset was the name of the track. I think "Alternate Binary Sunset" is the one I need, but I'm not sure. I think which ever one of the two is the most dramatic is the one that I'm looking for, so could you send me that one. Through email or AIM it doesn't matter because I'll be online most of today.

Thanks a ton Tracy,

Erik

6. Keijaa_Halcyon

Aug 6, 2002
    by the way my sn is babieseatrazors

(a little unsettling, i know, but it works.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.