Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Now that one was really funny.

2. Katie_B_Potter

Katie_B_Potter Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2000
    Alright Kadi! You go girl. I hope this board let's you post your next story. I CAN'T WAIT!!

3. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    Hehehehehehehehehe!
    Way to go Kadi! :D

4. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

KADI-WAN_KENOBI Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2000
    *Directions*

*****2:00 PM*****

"Obi-Wan, are you sure about this? I think it would be a better idea if we just take the main street back to the Temple."

"I know what I'm doing. I've taken this hundreds of times. It will get us home in half the time it usually takes."

*****3:00 PM*****

"Obi-Wan, we're lost."

"We are not lost. I know exactly where we are."

"Mmmhmm. How come this shortcut is taking twice as long to get to the Temple as the regular way does?"

"You aren't helping."

"And don't shortcuts usually head in the RIGHT direction?"

"I know what I'm doing!"

"Obi-Wan, if we keep heading this way, we'll have to walk around the entire planet before we come to the Temple."

"Stop complaining. See, we need to turn here. Now are we going in the right direction?"

"I thought you said you knew what you are doing?"

"I do."

"Lets ask for directions from one of the
    venders."

*****4:00 PM*****

"I swear we already passed that building several minutes ago."

"How can you tell, they all look the same."

"No, that one has a particular..I don't know...smudge on it."

"Smudge?"

"Yes! Of course, its easy to remember something you see every 10 minutes."

"We are not going in circles! I would remember if we passed a certain building."

"You just said they all look alike!!!"

"We'll get there soon."

"Obi-Wan, just ask for directions."

*****5:00 PM*****

"Why can't you ask for directions?"

"I don't need to ask for directions when I'm not lost."

"Obi-Wan, face it. We're LOST."

"No we're not."

"Like I haven't heard that one a million times."

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're being stupid! We should have been back at the Temple 3 hours ago. We probably won't get back until midnight."

"I am not stupid."

"Then ask for directions!"

*****6:00 PM*****

"I know where we're going, you said. Only take half the time, you said. Taken it a hundred times, you said."

"Hey, we're here, aren't we?"

"We should have been here 4 and a half hours ago."

"We made it before midnight."

"Only because I asked for directions!"

The End
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it?

5. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    okay, maybe this is a stupid question...
    wings?

6. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Its from another story of mine

7. Katie_B_Potter

Katie_B_Potter Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2000
    You know it! Guys just won't ask for directions! More soon?

8. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    More soon please?
    And that other storie is actually a great story!You could post a link so that everybody who hasn read it yet can read it. :)

9. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Here's the link.

Changes(aka The Mutation)-a Kenobi Twin fanfic

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=802554&page=1

(This is the one you meant, right anya?)

10. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Sorry this is taking so long. I'm working on another short. Hopefully, it will be up by next week.

11. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Ok, here's a small bit of the next short story.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Dinner Invitations*

"Master, do we have to eat with Prince Wilgh and Princess Dinas?" I asked, desperately hoping she would let me stay in our quarters.
    "Yes Padawan, they personally invited you and Obi-Wan to join them for dinner."
    "Are you eating with them?"
    "No, Master Jinn and I are dining with the King. Now quit complaining." She motioned for the door. "Besides, they seem to have taken quite a fancy to the 2 of you." I groaned. That was why I hadn't wanted to go. A whole evening of Prince Wilgh bragging and showing off. Not my idea of a pleasant dinner.

Once again, I wnat to apologize for how long its taken me to up this. I'm running out of ideas here.

Anyone have any plot bunnies?

12. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    I am SO sorry it has taken so long for me to post. I've been busy with my other story and the Halloween round-robin that I completely forgot about this.

"And so I proceeded to beat him at every game he could think of." Prine Wilgh bragged. I tried to look interested as he started yet another story about one of his many 'gifts'. I glanced around the room, supressing a sigh. Obi-Wan sat across from me. I tried to catch his eye, but he was too busy. He and Princess Dinas were silently conversing, and laughing about something. I watched them a moment, feeling rather annoyed.

Sure, he has the time of his life while I'm stuck here listening to Prince Blabbermouth. I didn't really surprise me, though. The Princess was nice enough and ever since their first meeting, they had been flattered with each other.
    Taking my eyes away from them, I managed to tune back into the Prince's story.

5 hours now! 5 LONG hours he had been bragging.

NONSTOP!!!

I wasn't sure how much more I could take. My Jedi training was the only thing that kept me from shoving his crown down his throat. He stopped for a moment, taking a drink of wine. I closed my eyes in relief, enjoying the quiet.

"And then I" I sat straight up.

That was it! I couldn't take it anymore! If I didn't get away soon, I would cause a galactic crisis. But what could I do. If I tried to excuse myself, he would just ignore me. Maybe Obi-Wan could help. I turned my attention to my twin, who was still taking quietly with the Princess. (Big surprise there.) I needed to get his attention, or else I would be waiting for the rest of the night before he looked away.

I tried clearing my throat. Noone payed attention. I did it again louder.

He didn't even hear.

//Obi-Wan?// I called across our bond. He put up his mental shields and continued to talk. It was time to take drastic measures.

I kicked Obi-Wan in the knee under the table. He was just able to stop himself from yelling out loud. He turned to look at me, or more like glare at me.

//What did you do that for!?// He yelled.

//Get me out of here before I do something to Prince 'I'm the greatest' that I'll regret later on.// I replied, trying to control my temper.

//Excuse me?//

//GET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE I GO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!// I yelled with a slightly crazed voice.

"Excuse me your highness." Obi-Wan politely interrupted. The Prince turned to look at him, not hiding his annoyed look.

"What do you want?"

"I apologize for the intrusion but we must get going."

"Why? Its only 11."

"We need to be up early tomorrow for our training."

"If we miss it, we'll be confined to our quarters for the rest of the stay here and wouldn't be able to be in your....wonderful...prescence anymore." I managed to get out, trying to sound like I actually regretted it.

"Fine, you may go. You must come for dinner again before you leave." With that, he and the princess stood up and departed.

"Not if I can help it." I muttered as we headed for our quarters. I would rather suffered a week long meditation and astro-physics before I accepted another dinner invitation from him.

13. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
  14. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    PLease let me know if I should continue this?

15. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Is anyone reading this? If you are, PLEASE let me know.

16. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    I'm here Kadi.
    I'm loving it!I migth not post here often,but i'm reading it!

17. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Thanks Anya. :)

18. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    *g* Kadi,you dont even wanna know where i thound this!I know you are busy and all,but can you post more? :)

19. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
  20. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    Hey Kadi, I'm just after starting reading this, it's hiliarious, I nearly cracked up during "Directions."

21. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Thanks. :)

Its going to be a little while longer before I get another short up. The next one will probably be after I Will Be With You, Always and I don't want to give away anything.

22. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Hey, I did it. I actually got another Tale typed out.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *Double Dare*

"Who's smart idea was this anyway?"

"Stop looking at me like that. Its not my fault."

"You are the one who couldn't walk away from Bruck's stupid dare."

"You don't have to be here. Its my dare after all."

"Yes I do. Someone needs to keep an eye on you."

The twins glared at each other for a moment. Just then, the sound of a door shutting caught their ears. Peering around the corner, they watched as mace Windu beggan to walk down the hall. He was soon out of sight.

Sensing noone near, the two ran over to the door to the master's quarters and punched the door pad, hoping it wasn't locked. Or in Kadi's case, hoping it was locked.

Unfortunately, the door slid open, allowing them to enter. It was like a whole other world. An ugly one. Obi-Wan picked up a lit candle. It was in the ugliest holder they had ever seen!

"Where does he get these things?" He whispered, motioning to the shelves of the items, each of them extremely hidious.

"Missions, I guess. I wonder what he sees in these things?" She took another look around, then got back to business. "Ok, stand still so I can take a holo." She quickly snapped a holograph. "Now can we get out of here?"

"Yeah. This place is beginning to give me the creeps."

Suddenly, the door began to open.

"Hide!" Kadi hissed, dropping to the ground and disappearing under the table. Obi-Wan followed, dropping the candle on the floor.

//What's he doing back? I thought he was supposed to be in session with the Council.//

//I thought so too.//

"Who's in here?" The twins slammed their shields up as tight as possible. He knew. They held their breaths, watching as the feet began to walk towards their hiding place. The boots got closer and closer. To their relief, he stopped by the table, turning to look around.

Kadi glanced around, looking for a way to escape.

Oh no!

//Obi, the candle!// She eyelled, nudging him in the ribs.

They watched in horror as Mace's robe began to smoke. Soon, a small flame appeared. It had somehow, in a freak accident, fallen onto the lit candle.

Mace began to walk towards his room, still looking for them, completely oblivious to his burning robe.

//On the count of three, we make a run for it.// Obi-Wan directed, seeing their chance. //One.//

Mace stopped, sniffing the air.

//Two.//

He looked around for what was burning.

//Three!//

The twins raced out of their hiding place for the door. The Master looked down.

"Aaaahhhhh!" He yelled, slipping out of his robe and stamping out of the flames. Looking up, he saw the twins just disappear out of the door.

"KENOBI!!!!!!" He yelled, grabbing a glass of liquid off the table and dumping it on the flames.

Unfortunately, it was Corellian Whisky.

KKKKKKKKKAAAAAABBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

"My master is going to ground me for a year!" Kadi exclaimed as they walked down the hall.

KKKAAAABBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMM! They looked back just in time to see smoke billowing out from under the door.

"Forget what I just said." Kadi looked at her brother as they beganead back for their quarters. "I'm not going to be alive for that long."

"Well, at least one good thing came out of this."

"What?"

Obi-Wan grinned. "We got the holo."

Kadi's eyes darkened.

Bant walked along with her master, having just finished eating. They were now headed back to the Infirmary.

"Anyone scheduled to come in?" Her master asked, looking down at her.

"No master." She said happily. For a Healer, a slow day was a good day. It meant noone was in danger in the temple. Plus, she could catch up on her lessons.

The pair managed to step out of the wat just in time to avoid getting run over by Obi-Wan. Kadi was hot on his trail.

"I was kidding!!!" He yelled over his shoulder, but his siter didn't waver.

The healers watched as they disappeared around the corner.

Bant couldn't help but grin. "Make that one."

23. KADI-WAN_KENOBI

Aug 9, 2000
    Just upping this.

24. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    LOL!
    That was funny!

25. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5