main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Twisted" [A/T, Ben/Hutt]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Thrawn McEwok, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    "Twisted" [A/T, Ben/Hutt].

Author?s note: the use of the word "boyfriend" to describe Rotta in this ?fic is a joke. The actual relationship involved is one of Master and slave. Anyway, Hutts are hermaphrodites and have been shown in canon having relationships of this sort with gendered human beings.

;)

"We shouldn't have sold your cousin to the Hutt," Tahiri whispered, tracing an idle finger over Anakin's body.

"Hmm?" he answered, raising a sleepy eyebrow, and looking at her.

She smirked back, still teasing with her fingertip. "You remember Ben, right?"

"That's not what I meant," Anakin breathed back, running the flats of his own fingers up the smooth, bare skin of her arm, and then shifting to grip her bicep gently. "That tickles."

"So?" she smirked, resisting his attempts to restrain her, and continuing her finger's slow, lazy journey towards his waistband. "Maybe I want you to laugh?"

He chuckled lightly at that, then grinned at her. "Do you really think we did a bad thing?" He looked into her eyes, searching for an answer - though after a few seconds, the question was forgotten.

"Hmm?" Tahiri plucked thoughtfully at the waistband of his shorts. "Bad? Do you mean taking the credits, or reuniting Ben with his boyfriend?"

"I guess..." Anakin leaned forward until their noses touched, resisting the urge to simply kiss her - and the urge to do much more than kiss her.

"I guess we did the right thing," he concluded.

For a moment, the image of Ben flashed in his mind - sitting on the step at the front of the Hutt's dais, dressed in a bikini-like bronze costume that clashed horribly with his fair skin and red hair.

"This isn't the image I want to think of right now," he whispered, his lips almost touching her skin.

"I know. But I want you to." Tahiri's fingers ran around the elastic towards the back, fingernails sliding along the seam between the fabric and his bare skin.

Anakin laughed. They still weren't exactly sure how Ben had ended up working as an exotic dancer for a Hutt, but he'd never seen his cousin happier than in the footage from the harem.

Uncle Luke hadn't seen it quite the same way, though. He'd organized a government mission and rescued his son. With his usual lack of judgement, he'd then asked Tahiri to become the boy's new Master.

"This is really distracting, Ree," he hissed, nibbling on her ear, and wrapping his arms around her naked waist. Her own fingers travelled neatly back round to his belly button, warm in the space between their bodies.

"You'd prefer to be thinking about Ben?" she teased, between kisses.

"Not what I meant."

Anakin wasn't quite sure what his Sith Apprentice had gotten up to with her Jedi Apprentice, but a few weeks later, Tahiri had talked him into taking the Hutt bounty to hand back his beloved "punky muffin".

Anakin had agreed mainly because she made it sound like a laugh. His other main consideration had been getting back at Uncle Luke.

There was the question of whether Ben wanted to go back. He'd resisted all the way to the palace on Nal Hutta. But, Anakin reasoned, Uncle Luke could always mount
    another rescue if he wanted, and anything was better for the kid than being a boringly brainwashed Jedi.

When they finally got there, he'd been surprised. The reunion between Master and slave had been surprisingly touching, with Ben reluctantly admitting his true feelings, and his true vocation.

Rotta had made the boy perform a dance for them before they left. By the end, he'd been fully back where he belonged, in mind and body.

"You're still thinking of your cousin cuddled up with the fat guy, aren't you," Tahiri teased, fingers curling in his hair, and digging exquisitely into his skin.

"I thought you wanted me to," he shot back.

He kissed her hungrily, and pushed her down onto her back.

The best thing about selling Ben back into slavery had been totally unexpected. It had forced Tahiri to break finally and publicly with the Jedi Order, and that meant that Anakin now had his

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    twisted, perverted, and perfect fate for Ben

3. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    I like it...[face_devil]

4. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    McEwok, you are perfectly twisted. [face_sick]

:cool:

5. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    THAT was fantastic!

There wasn't anything about this that I didn't love.

The idea of Anakin being Tahiri's Sith master is so much better than Jacen.
    Ben being a Hutt's love slave I would love a spin off of how that relationship started. talk about a Crack Ship
    Ben wearing a Leia-esque bikini...nice shout out to canon
    The bikini clashing with Ben's coloring...of course it would, it didn't look good on Leia either.
    Luke launching a rescue, Because that's what he does now...sends others to do his job. ANd Yoda thought he didn't learn his lesson on Bespin.
    Luke launching a second rescue...because he's become used to failure.
    Anakin and Tahiri selling him back to the Hutt...because they are just naughty and like to kriff with Luke after Luke sent them to Myrkr
    the Hutt's nickname for Ben...viva l'absurdity!

Priceless, a superb example of both your twisted machinations and the fun that SW should be.

Preggers

6. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Dude...
    Your mind works in mysterious way. :p

7. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    Wow thats.. twisted and perverted (and hot! [face_laugh] ) in so many ways... both the A/T[face_love] and the Ben/Rotta8-} [face_sick]. Yet i keep getting drawn in like a moth to flame...[face_hypnotized]

will u be turning these little bite sized bits of A/T goodness into a larger fic at some point or u gonna keep teasing us? :p

ne ways I love the wickedly evil yet good and sexy A/T interpretation u have going here [face_devil]

Great work :D

Edit:

he grinned, silencing her with a deep, long snog.

Thats the scene i wanted at the end of the NJO for A & T but was denied by Delray :(

8. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    ROTFLMAO!! [face_laugh] That was... hysterically twisted, pervertedly humorous, and all together too much; in other words, perfectly McEwok as always. ;) Nicely done, though I do feel terribly sorry for Ben if even his fate was desired.

Lovely interaction/foreplay between Anakin and Tahiri. I do love the way you write their relationship. Anakin, always with the physical upper hand, but Tahiri will the psychological higher ground. Nicely done. [face_dancing]

*runs off laughing into the night with images of slaveboy-Ben dancing in her head*

9. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    I don't know how many times I did a half-snort-half-laugh-part-wheeze while reading that.

It hurt. Hard on the diaphragm.[face_not_talking]:p

But there wasn't really any other reaction that would've fit. Twisted but hilarious, believable and yet totally insane, it was perfect yet extremely disturbing at the same time. If that made any sense at all...[face_plain]

So I guess what I'm trying to say is excellent job![face_peace]

10. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    Hahahaha! Gross!

Write more, please. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.