side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Count me in! I love this story, I think it's very cool! Anyways, I hope Obi gets hurt again (Ya, I know I'm evil) Anyways, I hope you get rid of Darth Writer's Block, we will all be there to help!!!!!
    *~*Ashley*~*

2. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    Me three!

Someone told something to a writer with a writer block few days ago...What was it?
    Oh now I remember...

I hope you would be able to catch one of those plot bunnies.

LoL
    :D

3. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Hey I like that... plot bunnies... LOL...

4. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks for the support guys! Much appreciated! Hopefully I'll be able to get to work on the part after this today!!

(looks around) DARTH WRITERS BLOCK!!! (grabs lightsaber and chases after him)

Ooh, have a look at this everyone!!

Part Eight

"Why are you doing this?" Obi-Wan asked as Shirai came ever closer, bearing drug-filled hypos. "What have we ever done to you?"

Shirai laughed harshly. "Between the pair of you and your Master's, you have succeeded in corrupting my home planet!" she snarled.

Kyrana and Obi-Wan shared a look. "But that's what you wanted," Obi-Wan pointed out. "Freedom for the people of your planet to live as they please. You wanted to free the Misfits and you did. You wanted equality for all and allow people to leave the planet if they wished to do so. I thought you wanted to allow others to see your planet."

Shirai let out another short snort. "I agree that I wanted equality for all but I certainly didn't want it in the way you just explained it. And I most certainly did not want our planet to be corrupted by outsiders!" Shirai caught the confused looks on the two Padawan's faces. "But of course, you weren't to know about that. I wanted to free females from the oppression of men like the rule Moeren had. I was sick of seeing women forced into slavery simply because they weren't male. When you came along, I thought we had the perfect opportunity so I played along. Only..."

"Only you got a little more than you bargained for," Obi-Wan concluded.

Shirai shot him a venomous look. "Indeed," she said agreed grudgingly. "And there's nothing I can do to make things how they were. The shield that surrounded our planet and hid it from sensors was destroyed and people left our planet as fast as they could. Misfits began to mingle with everyone. Our planet had become chaotic. I want things the way they were." Shirai bent down in front of Obi-Wan and Kyrana and placed hypos against their necks. "You two will be an example to the others. Our planet goes back to the way it was or you two will be permanently uncontrollable."

~How selfish~ Kyrana mouthed to Obi-Wan and he was forced to agree. Shirai may want things to be the way they were but who was to say anyone else would.

She depressed the hypo trigger and drugs flowed into the two teenagers systems. With Kyrana the effects were immediate. She instantly tried to attack Shirai but Obi-Wan held her back. The drugs were, as of yet, having no effect on him.

"You're the one who did all this to us," Obi-Wan said, realisation dawning. "But how...?"

Shirai stood up and brushed herself down. Obi-Wan always got the impression that if you pushed an Elmvanian female a little too hard, she'd break into tiny pieces. Their arms were as thing as twigs and looked as though they were made out of glass. Shirai's personality, however, dispelled of Obi-Wan's fragile image of her. This woman was brutal.

Shirai looked at Obi-Wan. "It was all quite simple really. When we first discovered the problems of multi-vaccinations, I discovered that the pair of you had had them as well. I used the chips the Misfits placed in you when they took you in to track you down when I arrived on Courscant and transmit subliminal messages into your minds to enhance the effects of the drug." Shirai turned a smug look to Kyrana. "I used it to control you young lady. I imagine you were feeling quite odd there for a while."

~You can say that again~ Kyrana told Obi-Wan, her green eyes flashing with barely restrained rage.

"I employed the help of those three idiots out there to track you down and deal with you." Shirai folded her thin white arms and fixed her gaze on Obi-Wan. "Clearly they aren't too good at their job."

"No kidding."

Shirai walked away from the pair and pulled something out of her bag. Three something's actually. One something was a fancy looking remote.

The other something's were two lightsabers

Obi-Wan's eyes widened with surprise, as did Kyrana's. Did S

5. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Well I just started reading this Ginger, and I have to admit I'm only a few posts in because I went back and read "Hidden" (which was quite good, btw) but so far I'm liking it, poor Obi and his hormonal mood swings!

6. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks gimpy!

Cool website BTW!

7. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    See Ginger, with all of us after Darth Writers Block, he doesn't stand a chance! Which means more story for us soon...... [face_mischief]

8. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    uh oh, I hvae a bad feeling about this

9. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    LOL Apprentice M. Maybe I'll post what I've got so far of part 9. It's not much but it may help all of you who can't wait.

10. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    How are they going to get out of this one? Fantastic action! Want more!

11. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    oK post the part that you do have. at least let me read that.

12. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    All caught up, Ginger!! Nice story, I was really surprised when it ended up being the Ambassador controlling their emotions!

Looking forward to more! :)

13. Maija Darklighter

Feb 3, 2000
    :0

:0

Yes I am speechless....

14. Maija Darklighter

Feb 3, 2000

Post soon please!

15. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Wow... that's pretty much all I can say... wow... My heart was beating soo fast... wow... please post soon!!!!!!

16. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Please post a little of Part 9! PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE??????????? Ok, I'll just go back to lurking until the next post comes...

17. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    OK, here's what I've got so far everyone. It's probably rubbish but have it anyway. I can tell you're all desperate!

Part Nine

Shirai soon tired of waiting and decided to send a message to the Jedi Temple, along with her demands. She had ordered her three servants to clean the young male brat up in order to keep him alive. Meanwhile she recorded and then sent her transmission to the Jedi Temple. She smirked as the transmission was being sent. Now they would come running.

?Mistress Shirai,? Emado approached her. ?There?s a problem.?

Shirai turned to Emado, her smirk gone. ?What kind of problem??

Emado led her back to where the four Jedi lay unconscious on the floor. He indicated at the two teenagers. Kyrana had an incredibly strong grip on Obi-Wan and they hadn?t been able to move her.

Shirai shrugged. ?Work around her,? she instructed them. ?Just make sure that boy doesn?t die for now!?

She reached into her bag and pulled out yet another pair of hypos, this time full of Force suppressants. She injected them both into the Master?s. She contemplated injecting the boy and girl but from what she could tell, the girl was doing something to keep the boy alive.

At great expense to herself though.

Shirai decided to give both teens a mild suppressant. That way whatever the girl was doing would continue at a slower pace and keep both of them alive just a little longer.

But only for a little while of course.

Mace Windu, Adi Gallia and her Padawan, Siri stood in the council chambers with the remaining two Elmvanian ambassadors Yashan and Frea.

?We received a rather worrying message from Ambassador Shirai,? Ki-Adi Mundi told the group. ?She is holding Master?s Qui-Gon and Lena captive along with their Padawans who we have reason to believe are in need of medical assistance.?

?Did she give you any demands or a location?? Mace asked.

?Demanded she has that Elmvanis be isolated once again,? Yoda explained. ?Part of the Republic, she does not wish to become.?

?But that is absurd!? Frea blurted out. ?Shirai is one of the most enthusiastic people on our planet! This is what she wanted, what we all wanted! How can she want to go back to things as they were before the Jedi showed us the freedom we should have??

?Indeed Frea is right,? Yashan added slightly more calmly. ?She even managed to turn around how I thought about everything. Surely you are mistaken??

?Mistaken we are not,? Yoda stated firmly.

?Ambassador Shirai also told us if we do not agree to her terms she will start to kill Qui-Gon and the others,? Ki-Adi Mundi added. ?We must negotiate with her to avoid any serious incidents.?

?We have reason to believe that Ambassador Shirai will stop at nothing to get her way,? Depa Billaba said. ?She threatened as much. You must be cautious with her.?

?What if she won?t negotiate?? Frea asked. ?What will you do then??

?We will send in a Jedi team to get our people out and capture Shirai,? Mace said determinedly. He did not want to see the end of four good lives today over something that was, quite simply, a selfish matter of a woman behaving like a child who wanted her own way.

?Be cautious Mace,? Ki-Adi Mundi warned.

?May the Force be with you,? Yoda added in dismissal.

The three Jedi and two ambassadors bowed and then left. Outside the council chambers they met with T?Gaz, Pascal and a few other healers. Mace gave their orders and then led the team to the hangers. It was time to end this.

Qui-Gon slowly woke up, aware of a buzzing in his head and sluggishness with his reactions. Lifting his head seemed like an enormous task. He slowly managed to open his eyes and gaze upon the dimly coloured blurry world. He gradually blinked away the blur and felt his limbs move a little more easily.

?Stun blast,? he surmised from the lethargy in his body. With time and patience, it would wear off.

But time was not on his side. Qui-Gon?s mind rewound to the last events he remem

18. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    And Darth Writers Block is once again defeated!!!!!!!! *wipes sweat of forehead* that was a tough fight...... So, in order to make sure it doesn't happen again Ginger, you must post soon!! :D

19. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Ahhhh! Poor Obi... I don't feel sorry for Kyrana though (I'm sooo evil)! Please post soon, and thanx for posting part 9 so soon!

20. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Kenobisgirl, this is only the beginning of part 9. We've got a ways to go yet before it's done! But yes M, DWB is outta here!!

Thanks for the feed back. More soon(ish) ;)

21. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    oooooo, bad stuff, great post!!

22. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    man they better hurry or Obi will die.

23. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Dang it! This is probably the only time I will have internet access for a week, and there is no post! I understand about the part 9 thingy, hopefully you will post the rest of part nine before long! Buh-bye now! Oh, btw, I love this story!

24. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    UP UP UP

Ginger!! More!! You finally post something I hvaen't read and you only give me a little taste! More please more!! :)

LoL

25. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.