main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Twisted Juke box: A collection of Korn Songfics ~post two: "Thoughtless"~ 8/5

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Valley_Lord, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Author: Valley_Lord
    Title: Twisted Juke Box
    Timeframe: Traitor and beyond.
    Summary: Reposting of several violent Korn songfics.
    Note: I do not own Korn's music, nor any of the characters in the Star Wars Universe.

Track 1: Freak On A Leash
    Time Frame: Traitor
    Summary: Jacen endures torture and strikes back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacen hangs in the embrace of pain. The device was stripping away his sanity, killing his soul. Chained to a hideous torture device for months, nothing in his life had prepared him for this.

Something takes a part of me.
    Something lost and never seen.

Vergere had let him out, he had mastered pain, and the creature was now wasted effort on him. He thought he had escaped the torture. He stopped thinking that when she impaled him with the bone-hook, implanting the seed that begins to control his body, that begins to steal his body.

Every time I start to believe,
    Something's raped and taken from me... from me.

After weeks of effort he could overcome the Dhuryam?s commands. He hated that creature, Why was it doing this to him? He was without the force. He tried to reach for it night and day. A futile gesture. His friends and family knew him to be dead, and that hurt worse than anything else, and he couldn?t escape that kind of pain. Tenel Ka thought he was dead, and he knew she carried his child. She hadn?t told him, but Jacen had sensed his aunt?s pregnancy only 6 weeks in, and that was when he wasn?t feeling a part of himself. He knew he was going to die soon, leaving Tenel Ka and their child behind... He stopped those thoughts, they were the worst torture of all.

Life's got to always be messing with me. (You wanna see the light)
    Can't they chill and let me be free? (So do I)
    Can't I take away all this pain. (You wanna see the light)
    I try to every night, all in vain... in vain.

Anakin?s death, the constant torture, and the baby he will never see, were hard enough to take alone, together they were impossible. The tentacles loosen and he falls to the floor where he lays in a heap. He feels like crying, moaning, doing something to relieve the pain and anguish. But he would not give them the satisfaction of seeing him at his weakest. They will not break him. He will break them, he vows, even if it is the last thing he does.

Sometimes I cannot take this place.
    Sometimes it's my life I can't taste.
    Sometimes I cannot feel my face.
    You'll never see me fall from grace...

You and I were meant to be.
    A cheap **** for me to lay

Free of the Embrace of Pain, Jacen is no less chained than before. Held in check by the slave seed, he is force to endure Yuuzhan Vong enslavement. He has become a curiosity for the Vong shapers, who subject him to invasive tests to find out why he can control the force. The process leaves him weak and ill. Despite his discomfort, each time they violate his body he gains more influence on his Dhuryam, the pain the shapers cost is a catalyst. It could be worse, the only damage the shapers do is scar him

Feeling like a freak on a leash. (You wanna see the light)
    Feeling like I have no release. (So do I)
    How many times have I felt diseased? (You wanna see the light)
    Nothing in my life is free... is free

Sometimes I cannot take this place.
    Sometimes it's my life I can't taste.
    Sometimes I cannot feel my face.
    You'll never see me fall from grace...

You and I were meant to be.
    A cheap **** for me to lay

After months of subjugation the day the shapers think they will choose the world brain of Yuuzhan?Tar has come. The Dhuryam was once one of his torturers, it is now his puppet, it is his to command. Now was the time to strike, to get revenge on his tormentors. The vong warriors try to remove him from his hiding place. He kill the most gullible of the four and signals his puppet.

2. LeatherNeck

LeatherNeck Jedi Master star 3

Mar 24, 2006
    I see...your lumping all those Korn songfics in one fic

3. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    That would be correct.

Here's the second post.

Track Two: Thoughtless
    Timeframe: One month after Freak on a Leash.
    Summary: now free from the Vong, Jacen's fear turns to uncontrollable fury.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughtless

Jacen walks on the shattered surface of Yuuzhan?Tar. IT is very fitting for his own pride and self respect has been shattered. On the seedship he was beaten, torture, raped, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Six months ago he would not have thought of revenge, but fantasizing Nom Anor?s death is too tempting.

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies
    Pushing all the mercy down, down, down
    I wanna see you try to take a swing at me
    Come on, gonna put you on the ground, ground, ground

He remembers the day of his capture. Nom Anor and six warriors beats him, raped him in an unspeakable way. Their laughter echoes in his mind, bringing powerful, murderous rage, rage he can only barely contain. The desire to kill Nom Anor grows stronger with every passing day.

Why are you trying to make fun of me?
    You think it's funny?
    What the **** you think it's doing to me?
    You take your turn lashing out at me
    I want you crying with your dirty *** in front of me

One day he will find Nom Anor, retaliate every beating, every torture, every rape, in kind a hundred fold, and smile as he brings Nom Anor to a screaming end.

All of my hate cannot be found
    I will not be drowned by your thoughtless scheming
    So you can try to tear me down
    Beat me to the ground
    I will see you screaming

But Nom Anor is not the only person he wishes to kill, there is still Vergere. Nom Anor and his goons were the ones who caused him physical beating, torture and rape. Vergere did all in the same to his mind. Forcing him to view images of his own death, of his parents, his sister, forced him to relive his brothers death for days. And most unforgivable, she forced him to witness the rape and murder of Tenel Ka, and the infant in her arms, his infant child. Jacen?s anger spikes at the thought. He sees a Vong warrior, using the powerful empathy he has with the World Brain he incites the warrior?s living weapons against their master.

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies
    I'm above you, smiling at you, drown, drown, drown
    I wanna kill and rape you the way you raped me And I'll pull the trigger And you're down, down, down

Why are you trying to make fun of me?
    You think it's funny?
    What the **** you think it's doing to me?
    You take your turn lashing out at me
    I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

All of my hate cannot be found
    I will not be drowned by your thoughtless scheming
    So you can try to tear me down
    Beat me to the ground
    I will see you screaming

The warrior?s death calms the red tide that is his anger. He regrets his actions, but does not apologize for them, he only regrets that it was not Nom Anor. Vergere?s torture was not real. His father and mother were not dead, his sister was not dead. Tenel ka was not dead. And his child was not yet born. For a moment, the desire to leave the planet and come back to Tenel Ka and the unborn child overpowers his need for vengeance. But only for a moment. They thought he was dead, and for all practical purposes they may as well be dead, he is truly alone.

All my friends are gone, they died (gonna take you down)
    They all screamed, and cried (gonna take you down)

He catches sight of Vergere, she is leading him into a trap, and he knows it, but he still follows. Down into the crater, further and further until he reaches the bottom. And there he finds Vergere. And Nom Anor. And over a hundred Yuuzhan Vong warriors. As he recognizes his own death in the making, he feels something he has not felt in six months. The force. Dismay becomes a death grin of triumph as he loses himself in the red tide of his force assisted anger.

I've got my body, got my body back against t

4. LeatherNeck

LeatherNeck Jedi Master star 3

Mar 24, 2006
    These are kinda heady Glenn, are you sure these don't violate ToS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.