main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Twisted Lives (Major AU/JA) Round Robin

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Xanatos_of_Telos, Oct 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    "Right. My Master is probably looking to give me hell one way or another."

Alia coughed and massauged her throat, it was hurting a bit. This is what happens when you don't speak for a long time. I must sound like I have a wad of cotton stuck down my throat.

Alia remebered why she prefered the use of hand=speak and shut her thoughts off. At least the communication would be a lot easier.

They were soon met by a worried Nadia and Qui-Gon Jinn sitting coming up behind with a smile on his face. His hands moved in greeting and his arms went around Alia in an embrace. He released her and made sure that she was facing him before he spoke.

"Wonderful to see you again, Alia."

Alia had just replied in the Mansér But then rembered that Xeana could not understand what she was saying. Sighing, she loosened her throat and forced her lips to move.

No sound could Alia hear, but the words were muffled and a bit distant to the Master's ears. "I have to speak to make Xeana understand me. It is not something I plan to do often."

Nadia was shocked to hear her student speak and so was Qui-Gon but less visably. Clat'Ha appeared and was slightly confused at the whole event.

Alia stepped back and Xeana was speaking but Alia did not know what she said, for her eyes were locked with her Master's

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.