main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Twlight] "The Lion Becomes the Lamb" (Two years post Breaking Dawn)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by THE_PIED_PIPER, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Title: "The Lion Becomes the Lamb"
    Author: Kick O'Shannessey
    Timeframe: 2 years post Breaking Dawn
    Characters: Edward and Bella Cullen
    Genre: Romance
    Disclaimer: Stephenie owns Twlight, I do not.

</Kick Note > Okay, now that I've posted in the right place. I was reading the posting rules and forgot to switch over, please excuse my Jessica Simpsom moment... and I do have them. Thank you Miana Kenobi. :)

I never planned to write non-Star Wars Fanfiction, but here I am... and I find it very refreshing. In Jag Fel fasion Edward Cullen has gotten under my skin and I find him impossible to resist... he dazzles me. He is by far my favorite character in the Twlight saga and his characterization is what I'm trying to capture here - I hope you enjoy it. And maybe there is some of my own life portrayed here as well.

Special thanks to the beautiful CanadianJediMamma for the Beta... soak up some sun in the Caribbean for me, Love.

For the eternal apple of my eye Miss. Mary Grace Reynolds who introduced me to Edward Cullen and also for my fellow bitten Jagateers, I hope you like it.

A little cover art.

[image=http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii66/kickmcgregor/lionandthelamb.jpg]

"So you seduced your all-too-willing husband. That?s not a capital offense."

"You are making me insane, Bella."

~Edward Cullen

"The Lion becomes the Lamb"

He has been gone for a month this time. That was entirely too long, I thought, as my eyes narrowed. We would have a discussion about that... later. It was the dead of winter in the Pacific Northwest and that meant that most prey were deep in hibernation. He and Jasper had no doubt had to work when they hunted, but on some level he liked that - it was more exhilarating for him.

He liked the hunt... the chase... the kill.

Before the three day hunt for food, he had been away finishing up with his flight school which he enjoyed much more than he would ever admit. Now he could soar among the clouds which held the last mystery in this universe from him. He had described it to me the night before he left when we had laid sealed together in the soft eighteenth cenury lights in our bedroom that had been a wedding gift from his parents.

He had explained how flight was the space between two existences and the unknown. And that you couldn't ever really understand it and could only hope to reach it. I had found it odd he would want that feeling, seeing as though he had lived between two worlds for the last one hundred years. But, somehow, I understood. I could understand him now that I was like him... now that I was no longer human... now that I was a vampire.

I missed my husband when he was gone. My parents had divorced when I was small making me the product of a broken home. I would have never thought love like he and I shared was possible in this life or in any other but it was real... it was who the two of us were in this life as immortals... we were one being.

I needed him in so many ways that I was sometimes ashamed of it.. .ashamed that he would think me weak, and it was these times that I was eternally grateful for the fact that I was the one person whose mind he could not read. I was the one person that he couldn't hear their thoughts... the one person that he would never be fully able to understand. And I was glad for it... it kept him under my spell.

I sigh deeply as I look out our bedroom window into the forest - waiting for his long awaited homecoming. I think back to my life as a human. I had just been an ordinary teenaged girl muddling through an awkward adolescence - trying to understand who I was and where I was going.

My journey for understanding had ended the first time I laid eyes on him in a high school cafeteria and I had never looked back. It had been a long heartbreking journey for both of us. We had been different creations from different worlds and different times, but that had changed after the birth of our daughter when he had made me as he was.

I frown slightly, someti

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hawt!![face_love] Geez, I think you've convinced me to read the darn books already.[face_laugh] This is awesome!=D= [:D] If you do more, please be sure to PM me!

3. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Beautiful story, I love Bella and Edward. [face_love]

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Nice job! :D

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is way cute!!

6. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    Thank you Connie, I'm so glad you liked it. But be warned, Twilight is addicting. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. [face_hypnotized]

Thank you so much for reading. :) And I love them to. [face_love]

Thank you. [face_blush] And thank you for reading.

Thank you Nat, and thank you so much for reading. :)

~Piper :)

7. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Gah! Here I am! Better late than never, eh?

:D :p

You've captured a very interesting dynamic between Edward and Bella here. That their addiction for each other is only growing over time... [face_love]

Can't wait for more!

Cyn

8. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    [:D] :*

Thanks Cyn. Truth be told I'm not an overly big Bella fan... but Edward, is...well... Edward. [face_love]

He's a phenomena, to say the least.

But, yes their relationship is partly addiction, but, somehow it's still a healthy dynamic. :)

It's an eclipse...a particular brand of heroin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.