main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Two AU ideas, looking for a co-writer

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Aftermath, Jun 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aftermath

Aftermath Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    I have two ideas for AUs, but I only want to do one at time. One's an AotC, and the other is RotJ. If I can get someone interested in helping me with one of these, I'd really like to start writing.

Anyhow, here's a little summary of each. They don't have permanent titles yet.

AotC AU: "Darth Obi-Wan"

Dooku convinces Obi-Wan to join him, under the guise of doing good and rid the galaxy of the Sith. Unwittingly, Obi-Wan becomes a sith lord himself with Dooku as his new master.

RotJ AU: "A long time ago..."

The Empire selects a different planet for the construction of the death star II. It's located just within the Unknown Regions. The local primitive human population calls the planet Orbis Terrarum, but future generations will know it simply as Earth.

Let me know if you're interested in either of these.

2. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    I like the latter, the ROTJ, and I guess I'm relatively available. The thing is that I have a lot on my plate so their would be a great deal of patience invovled in getting the thing done.

If you still want to pair up though.. PM me.

~~~Aanix

3. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    i like the AOTC AU idea.

Edit: i'll be your cowriter if you want.

4. Aftermath

Oct 18, 2001
    You wouldn't happen to be at Latin, would you, Aanix_Durray? Or maybe Chinese? The RotJ story will be set about 44 BC Earth-Time. The Romans, Han Chinese, and Mayans play a big part in it.

5. Aftermath

Oct 18, 2001
    Thanks, jacen200015. Well that's one vote each so far... Hmm... What about our young yoda story? We haven't talked much about that for a while (granted I've been away for a while too).

6. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    right, i've been busy latley, try to jam things together. hopefully i'll be more organized now. i'll pm you sometime tomorrow.

7. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    I'm interested in helping out with the first one, if you're still looking.

8. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    Actually, I could be of great use in the language department, I'm a linguistics major. Latin would be a whole lot easier, but Chinese is also a possibilty. Now that you've mentioned this point in earthes history I'm totally wanting to be a part of this.

If you want to co-author my e-mail is in my profile, you can get a hold of me there.

~~Aanix

9. Aftermath

Oct 18, 2001
    Ooo... I think we have winner. I'll email you in shortly, Aanix.

And for those wanting the Darth Obi-Wan idea, I'll let you know when I get done with this one. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.