JCC Two explosions at Boston Marathon

Discussion in 'Community' started by Juliet316, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
  2. Kiki-Gonn Chosen One

star 6
  3. Point Given Mod of Literature and Community

Manager
    star 5
    Ah it's Gohmert. Don't pay any attention to him.
  4. Lord Vivec Chosen One

star 7
    HOW LONG IS THE MEDIA GOING TO MILK THIS ****ING DEAD COW
    Darth Morella and harpuah like this.
  5. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Until it has a corpse to close the book on.
  6. George Roper Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Shut up. I need to see tv footage shot from a helicopter of the white Bronc...the white boat being hauled down the road.
  7. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    Hell, they've even interviewed the Cabbie that squired the bombers around the day before the blasts at this point.
  8. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    Yeah, it turns out they didn't let him go, he escaped
  9. heels1785 Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 6
  10. Rogue_Ten Chosen One

star 7
  11. Aytee-Aytee Force Ghost

star 5
    New arrest in Mississippi Ricin case.
  12. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    I swear take the "send letters containing lethal toxins to political leaders" out of the equation and this whole thing is starting to sound like some redneck soap opera.
  13. Ghost Chosen One

star 6
    "Misha" has been found in Rhode Island, and he's cooperating with police, doesn't seem to have anything to do with the bombings.
    http://news.providencejournal.com/b...-bombing-investigation-turns-again-to-ri.html

Now they're pursuing a lead with a Canadian boxer who became a jihadist in Chechnya, and may have interacted with Tamerlan Tsarnaev. As well as investigating the mother.

Dzhokhar is also able to speak again, and has been transferred to a medical prison.
  14. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    Unless it's just a product of my fertile imagination, I feel like I was getting an unusual amount of dirty looks last week because of being a white guy with a backpack.

Yo I know my **** is da bomb but that doesn't mean my backpack will literally ASPLODE
  15. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    Hear's my question: If the Russian Govt. was so concerned about Tamerlan Tsarnaev, then why the hell didn't they hand over to the FBI the recording they had about him and his mother discussing Jihad? Even if it was vague, it may have at least promoted further investigation than what actually happened when the Russians asked the US to investigate him.
  16. LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Master

star 3
    Bill Maher's latest episode was filled with a large portion talking about how this Boston event was some of the most uninformed media coverage weve ever seen in this country.. I brought this up the day of the marathon as well..

Not only was the media spitting out false information but also U.S. congressman were doing the same.. Sure they were mostly hillbilly ***& kicking GOPs but nonetheless this event showed how far our news media has fallen in this country...
    Last edited by MarcusP2, Apr 29, 2013
  17. V-2 Force Ghost

star 4
    I remember you doing that.

It was literally just after you'd been criticised for parroting BS from a sub-Murdoch quality source, then defended yourself with the Maher-style JAQing before attacking the media to divert attention from your embarrassing behaviour.
    jp-30 and Juliet316 like this.
  18. LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah not quite.
  19. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Nah, I remember it that way, as well...
    Juliet316 likes this.
  20. Rogue_Ten Chosen One

star 7
  21. Ghost Chosen One

star 6
    I hate how they're revealing where Tamlerlan's body is.

When his remains were in Attleboro yesterday (the funeral home is a few miles from my house, though Attleboro itself is literally 2 houses away) there were protests that almost turned dangerous.

And now they're announcing a change to another funeral home in Worcester. And may announce where he'll be buried!

Why??
  22. Lord Vivec Chosen One

star 7
    Because our news media is terrible.

By letting people know where the funeral is, they hope for people to come and cause problems. When people come and cause problems, they have something to cover.
    Summer Dreamer likes this.
  23. Ghost Chosen One

star 6
    It's sickening. The family's privacy should be respected, they should find out how it's leaking and stop it.
  24. AAAAAH Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    just incinerate the damned husk. then nobody can get their hands on it, at least.
  25. harpua Chosen One

star 8
    But see... you contribute to the problem by making these posts. This is the newest (I guess) method of spreading news... by playing on your disgust. People read something, become outraged, share it because they're outraged, others become outraged, share it... and so on, and so on. This is the way Westboro gets publicity. The stronger your negative reaction, the more the news gets spread... it's a genius tactic, really (I guess).