main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Two Extra Lightsaber Styles for Jedi Knight!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    ok I was talking to Lord Darth Raith today and he sent me an article he found about enabling two extra lightsaber styles, in addition to the three. So I tested it and it actually worked!

So I think it's legal to post it since this guy had it posted on a web site. I guess I'll find out soon huh?

Here's how to do it...

Open the jk2mpcongig.cfg (which is in your /gamedata/base folder) and you'll have to find this cvar:

"seta forcepowers "7-2-033330030000000532"

(use Ctrl + F and just search for "seta forcepowers" otherwise it will take forever to try and read)

The numbers dertemine your force powers configuration and so they will not be the same as above. It's the order that determines what force power it is. The 3rd number from the end is the saber offense, which should be a 3, you'll want to change to a 5. To keep the saberoffense active at this level ,you have to set your jk2mpconfig.cfg file to read only. Otherwise it will change back to 3 when you start the game. BUT! keep in mind when you change that file to read only you won't be able to change anything as in: screen resolution, controls, game options...etc, and key binds I believe (not sure on that 100%)

If you don't know how to do any of this, DON'T!! if you screw up your config file too much, the game won't run and you'll have to set everything back to default to fix it.

The first new style after blue is blank. There is no color associated with it, but the moves are similar to red but faster! :)

The second is blue again but still different, not sure what to compare it to so just play around and see what you think.

See you all online!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.