main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Provo Two-for-ones

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthIshtar, Sep 19, 2006.

1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Jedi Grand Master star 9

Mar 26, 2001
    Hey, all. As most of you know by now, I'm in BYU Women's Chorus and we have our first concerts next week. I have special bookmarks that will let you get in for half-off. If you're interested in them, let me know!

2. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    I decided spur of the moment today that I was dragging my roommate to the concert with me and I found a dropped bookmark on a kiosk station, so I'll be there tomorrow night Ish! And so will two of my roommates (one got drug into an unwanted date, but I reminded her that it was a free ticket :p )

I'm excited!!!

3. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I'll try and see you afterwards, though it gets crowded in the atrium. I'll be with a tall blonde girl on crutches (my sister).

4. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    I totally saw you! I tried to get down the stairs fast enough to say hi, but by the time I actually got through the hoard of people I couldn't find you again.

but it was SO good! really fun to listen to :D Great job!

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Yay! Glad you enjoyed it! Come over sometime and I'll hug you for coming. In fact...come to fanforce activity on saturday!

6. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Same announcement, for Nov. 10-11.