Provo Two-for-ones

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthIshtar, Sep 19, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Hey, all. As most of you know by now, I'm in BYU Women's Chorus and we have our first concerts next week. I have special bookmarks that will let you get in for half-off. If you're interested in them, let me know!
  2. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    I decided spur of the moment today that I was dragging my roommate to the concert with me and I found a dropped bookmark on a kiosk station, so I'll be there tomorrow night Ish! And so will two of my roommates (one got drug into an unwanted date, but I reminded her that it was a free ticket :p )

I'm excited!!!
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I'll try and see you afterwards, though it gets crowded in the atrium. I'll be with a tall blonde girl on crutches (my sister).
  4. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    I totally saw you! I tried to get down the stairs fast enough to say hi, but by the time I actually got through the hoard of people I couldn't find you again.

but it was SO good! really fun to listen to :D Great job!
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Yay! Glad you enjoyed it! Come over sometime and I'll hug you for coming. In fact...come to fanforce activity on saturday!
  6. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Same announcement, for Nov. 10-11.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby