main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Two Free Tickets To See Star Wars in 30 Minutes Tonight!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    A new member of the SDSWS, Jared Poe, won 2 free tickets on TheForce.net to see Star Wars in 30 minutes tonight in Los Angeles at 10:30pm. The value of the tickets is $35. Jared is unable to attend, and has generously offered the tickets to anyone who wishes to go. I've already spoken with the SW in 30 staff and they have no problem with transfering the tickets over to anyone interested. Whoever contacts me first saying they wish to use the tickets, give me your names and I'll have tickets reserved for you for tonight, May 9th at 10:30pm and you can pick them up at will call. This month is the last month for this show and I have heard the show is fantastic. I'd use the tickets myself, but I already have tickets for next fridays performance. Here is the website for more information about the show:

Star Wars in 30 minutes

Edit: Tickets have been spoken for ;)

2. jedi_janie

jedi_janie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    I'll take them!

I haven't seen this yet at all!

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Janie, PM me with your name and your guest's name and I'll have them held for you at will call. The show is at 10:30PM, just making sure you realized the time. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.