main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Two Hearts - One Destiny - The Choice Is Yours [Ep. II & III AU]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth Vrook, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    Alrighy here, this may be odd but my new RP here is not going to be focused around gigantic space battles or Jedi. I felt like alternating the love and destiny of both Padm�© Amildala and Anakin Skywalker. Hopefully you guys feel like another AU, because I sure do... Here comes the crawl:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

STAR WARS: Episode II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES

There is unrest in the Galactic Senate. Several thousand solar systems have declared their intentions to leave the Republic.

This separatist movement, under the leadership of the mysterious Count Dooku, has made it difficult for the limited number of Jedi Knights to maintain peace and order in the galaxy.

Senator Amidala, the former Queen of Naboo, is returning to the Galactic Senate to vote on the critical issue of creating an ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC to assist the overwhelmed Jedi....

Most of you like to see people go into a lot of detail into their RPs but I really have to admit... I am lazy, and most of you do not read the things that I type so sorry to disappoint those few people who like to see impressive first posts. Here are some simple rules though.

~Rules~

1) No Godmodding
    2) No flaming
    3) Do I have to go on...?

Alright you guys get it. The basic story line is AOTC and ROTS but you can Alternate it almost any way you want EXEPT the following ways:

Padme and Anaking must fall in love...!
    There must be a clone war!
    Do not kill of important charecters that involve the OT (Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Etc...)

Alright LIST of charecters that we will need. I will be taking Anakin Skywalker.

Padme Amidala
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Yoda
    Mace Windu
    Count Dooku
    Jengo Fett
    Anyone who is important to AOTC at this time...

Alrighty, anyone have any questions? Here is one of the only lines you people should read. Charecter sheets are not needed due to the fact everyone knows these charecters. Thanks. :)

2. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    ~~||Charecters Taken||~~

Anakin Skywalker
    Padme Amidala

3. Yoda-i_am

Yoda-i_am Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 10, 2006
    If this is still going on I would like to play Jango.

4. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    I would like to be Obi-wan.

5. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    I'll play Yoda if thats cool

6. EmoJawa

EmoJawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    May I be commander Cody??

7. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    I am glad to see that you are interested, though this RPG died before it even started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.