main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Two old sith lords

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Executor_of_Order66, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Ah, good to know, thanks for that.

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    As much as i dislike Mortis- that concept of this family of 3 representing the Force was great- yet they ruined it:( .... but no more of that now-
    anyway i would say Force is similar to the sentient soul- there is this energy with two sides- total opposites but joined together and there is no one without the another- yet when one becomes one with the Force it could be that two sides of the soul are separated-in peace- freed from the conflict they have all the time sentient lives..... would that also mean there is two spirits from one soul... nah this is getting crazy- actual spirits remain only from those who know that trick of becoming one- yet i don't like idea Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and those lived forever as ghosts that's not good idea- it's more like they remained as long as Luke needed and then left where they belong- to the netherworld.......

3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    So does anybody have any ideas as to how the TCW crew might wind up using the Darth Bane and Darth Revan character models they already have layin' around? I'm thinking there could be a flash back episode where the Jedi are trying to figure out how to find the Sith (since they've mentioned this in all the prequels but we never actually see them trying) and Yoda starts telling a story about one of them, and then maybe there could be Darth Sidious telling Darth Tyranus a story about the other, although I'm not sure how they'd attempt to tie the two together, if at all. That's just a thought though. Anyone else have any ideas? (I really want episodes with these guys.)

4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Yeah I'm thinking something along the lines of flashbacks. Or, maybe Savage and Maul expand on the history of the Sith while they are training in the Outer Rim.

5. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I also had that thought but I didn't want to get bashed. [face_beatup]

6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I started re-reading Path of Destruction yesterday, now I'm dying for a season four episode that takes place on Korriban. [face_skull]

7. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    What a coincidence, I just finished that! Good stuff there. :D

8. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Yeah man, once I started it I just couldn't put it down. I read over 1/3 of it in the first day, which is unheard of for me. It's easy to see why it instantly became my favorite Star Wars book when I first read it.

9. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Oh crap sorry Tarkas I completely forgot to respond to your PM (Damn you revision, why?!??!), so now I'm on break I'll address you here.

Path of Destruction is so epic. And the standard really only improves with Rule of Two and Dynasty of Evil (most epic conclusion ever, literally spent a whole day including the night to finish it in one sitting it was that good.)

And yes I really want to see Bane or an episode on Korriban, maybe recovering something the Jedi/scavengers missed in the Valley of the Dark Lords.

I'll probably be saying the exact same thing once Revan novel comes out.
    [face_dancing]

10. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Using Korriban has that danger of George wanting to redesign sith-homeworld altogether but anyway i hope we'll see Korriban and that is somewhat similar what we've seen before- Egyptian/Mayan style pyramids, barren world with ruins all over...... EU contradicts itself what comes to Korriban- for example tomb of Marka Ragnos is very different in KOTOR and in Jedi Academy- where they have that ridiculous jedi spirit there:oops:

11. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    Yeah but that's gameplay thing, I think Jedi Temple is much larger than what was shown in Battlefront II, and Bane was either complete noob while searching the Valley of the Dark Lords or it is much bigger than it was in Knights of the Old Republic (I ran through it in couple of hours, he in days).

But if TCW ever visits Korriban and the Valley, there's one Dark Lord I'd wish to know more about: Tulak Hord. Reading Tales of the Jedi omnibuses told me the stories of the rest of them, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Ajunta Pall, but old Turak hasn't yet got any love.
    Of course, knowing TCW we'd more likely see the body of Naga Sadow and off-hand mention of the graves being a thousand years old.[/cynicism]

12. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    If TCW ever shows Korriban i hope they won't clearly refer to any of those ancient sith- they can add statues them or something but any importance in plot would probably require GL's involvement and most probably canon-change and EU-contradiction.....

13. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Naga Sadow statue on Korriban in TCW = =P~

14. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Temple of the yellow eyes on Korriban[face_skull]

15. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Yeah right, read The Golden Age of the Sith, which shows the most ancient Sith history the EU has yet offered and prominently features Korriban, and tell me how many Sith Lords have these supposed "Sith eyes." Approximately 0%.

16. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    So if it's an approximation then therefore there's still a good chance that some, if not all, of them did in fact have Sith eyes?

17. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Nah, I just skimmed all the parts with Sith Lords to make sure and every eye of an actual Sith is white that I saw, all the main ones definitely having been accounted for.

whostheBossk likes this.