main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Two Realities Collide

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Name: Stari Kollar
    Species: Human
    Physical Appearance: 5?6?, red-gold hair, acid green eyes
    Jedi: Yes
    Lightsaber: double (pearly white blades)
    Other Weapons: none
    Personality: flirtatious, crazy, high-spirited, stubborn
    Job: Jedi
    Bio: an excellent Lightsaber duelist, Stari often dabbles in the grey area between the light and dark sides

elu, i've been thinking of something almost identical to this! ;)

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC:Well what do you know lol. It seems i took your idea maybe, oops. Lol Welcome aboard!

IC: Irvine heard the ships response, "Well, the republic is like a senate of many worlds trying to retain peace in the galaxy and protecting all. I am a jedi, who are one of the biggest helpers of keeping peace." he explained.

3. MadameBastet

MadameBastet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    OOC:So, are we doing Marna's suggestion, with the 'crash group' being at a hotel?

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Yes, we are MadameBastet. Hope you join again, sorry about the inconveniences.

5. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: alrighty then, let's get this thing going again! MadameBastet, I think that since your character is female, that we would likely be roomies, while all the guys stay together.

IC: Lynne dropped down onto one of the two beds in the hotel room. It had been a looooong day. She had met people from another planet, been arrested, whisked off from one place to another, even before the UN, and now, here she was, in a New York hotel room, paid for by the government. This was supposed to be her vacation!

At least they promised to return her rental car to Enterprise, and they got her belongings out of it. She saw her suitcases laying on the floor near the window.

Lynne grabbed the remote control and turned on the TV. News was on. Of all things, the meeting with the UN was being covered. She sat up and listened to what they were saying about it.

"It was quite an interesting day here at the UN. A small group went before the representatives, claiming to be 'Jedi from another planet', who had come to invite our planet to join a 'Galactic Republic'.
    The picture changes to show one of the UN reps.
    "I think these people are all crazy. Even if this so-called Republic exists, how can a world that is not united join a 'republic' that is? If they even think this planet is ready for such a jump, they belong in an assylum."

The picture turned back to the reporter.

"This reaction is typical of what others in the UN think about this offer. Many representatives do not believe their claim to be from another world."

It switched to another UN Rep.

"These people are obviously out for attention. Another world? A Galactic Republic? How can these things be so? There is no evidence of life on other planets."

Lynne turned off the TV. Perhaps she should talk with the Jedi about this.

6. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: hey, marna and bastet? am i with you guys too?

7. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Nah. Ceci you can be with me and my small little fleet. I'm a little lonely. Lol

8. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Where are we now? Riku is with you guys right? Are we at the hotel?

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Riku would be at the hotel with the Jedi who crashed, and Lynne. corellian_chic242, if you want Stari to have crashed with the first group of Jedi, you would be at the hotel. She could also be with the Jedi arriving at Earth, that were last seen talking to Endevour. I leave that choice to you.

10. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: okay. this whole thing is starting to make more sense. i'm with elu and the fleet.

11. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Anybody mind if I join?

Thanks,
    Ami

12. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Join on in. Perhaps things will get going more again.

Anyone else going to figure out what to do IC?

13. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I get it.

Riku walked around in the appartment, talking with all the other Jedi.

14. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    Bender sat on the other bed in the room she and Lynne was in. She knew what the news broadcast meant. She decided to give up the pretence of not knowing basic.

"This upsets you."
    Bender told Lynne.

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: welcome back, Bastet.
    IC:
    "You speak English?"
    Bender took Lynne by suprise.
    "To answer your...you, yes, it does. Everyone thinks you're all crazies, and I'm begining to question my own sanity. I mean, I'm just a girl from Utah. Now, I'm in New York with a bunch of aliens. The biggest city I've ever been in is Salt Lake City! I'm a bit overwhelmed. I think the others need to know that Earth isn't likely to take you seriously."

16. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Here's my character sheet. I'll be with the group that's coming insystem.

Name: Henrietta (Henri) Redman
    Species: Human
    Physical Appearance: 5?4?, short (shorter than shoulder-length) brown hair, green eyes
    Jedi: Yes
    Lightsaber: double (purple and blue blades)
    Other Weapons: small pistol
    Personality: high-spirited, stubborn, very sweet, shy, likes to study.
    Job: Jedi pilot
    Bio: Had lived in the Jedi Academy from the age of three. At the age of four, she found her way down to the hanger when she was supposed to be in the dining hall with her class. Someone in the hangar found her looking at the ships in wonder and showed her how to find her way around his ship. From then on, she had a master. HEr master taught her to pilot a ship at the age of 10, and has had practice for years. She is also really good at lightsaber combat because her master (who shall remain nameless for a while, until I find someone willing to act as my master) liked lightsaber combat and thought everyone whould be well-versed in swordsmanship and should be able to protect themselves. She and her master had been assigned to the group that was going to earth to retreive the jedi that crashed. She and her master were to be second in command, under Irvine. She has acute athsma, somehting that the doctors can't seem to understand and cure without a lung transplant, but Hanri and her master think they can overcome it without a lung transplant.

Okay, now..just waiting to come in to the story.

Ami

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Thanks for joining picciami!

IC: Irvine stayed in his position as he awaited a response from the primitive ship, he used a comlink to talk with Henri, "Henri, take yourself and your master along with a few others to the planet, me, Stari, and the rest will remain here to communicate with these beings," he said. "Let the force be with you," he added.

TAG:anyone

18. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: You're welcome, peoples, and thanks for helping me get into the story, Darth_Elu.

IC: "Henri here, I understand. Henri out." She turns the comlink off and returns it to her belt as she turns around to look at her master. "Master, Irvine wants us to take a group and go to the planet while he and Stari and the rest stay up here. I'm going to go warm the ship up. You can figure out who's going to come."

19. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Stari sat at a data consule (sp?) reading all of the information that was available on this new planet. All of it had been sent up by their teams.

She closed her eyes and gently massaged them. I need some sleep.

tag: elu

20. MadameBastet

Apr 9, 2002
    Bender gets up from sitting on one of the beds.

"I do think the others need to know about what was on the holo." she tells Lynne.

She walks out the door to the room the others had been assigned to and knocked on it, respecting privacy.

"It's me, Bender." she calls through the door.

21. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Lynne followed and waited for Youi to open the door.

22. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Irvine sat waiting for a response from the primitive ship, as he did so he looked at the readings from the exploring team and then sent a message through the force to Stari, Wake up Stari. Sorry to keep you awake like this but it seems our friends here fell asleep or something. He said to her calmly.

TAG:everyone!

23. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Stari stirred. She was more confused than she had ever been in her life...

OOC: i am confused! what's happening?

24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Well, you and me are talking with The_Dark_Overlord, but i guess we're not now. Hmm.

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Alrighty then, by the events of everything happening i thank everyone helping out especially TDO when he was here for moving it along, even though a little too fast and Madamebastet for taking chances and coming back and like i've said before, everyone else for joining in the first place! But, i have decided to lock this and possibly start a new and better rpg some other time. I will not lock this just yet, because i want anyone who has last second disagreements too speak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.