San Joaquin, CA Two Stones with One Bird

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I would very much like to thank our Emperor and his lovely wife, the former Queen of Naboo, for putting together and hosting a wonderful evening. What began as sabre practice became not only a birthday celebration and fire show, but an enjoyable social event for our club. We are now a group of twelve and we have much to share. Our young Anakin has become quite the leader and we shall watch his career with interest.

It is my hope that everyone will continue to join us for our activities.

Golda

PS Hey Vice "I've been pressed ganged" Chancellor have you figured out how to get the batteries in your new toy yet? Hugs and kisses and birthday wishes. (I think I may be ill).
  2. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    I second the feelings expressed by our dark mother. I had such a fun time last night, totally unexpected, was all the pyrotechnics, but very, very entertaining, and gracious of Anakin and his frustration for allowing us all to gather at their secret homestead.

I have decided that I think it would be really fun to be Barriss Offee. Does anyone else have an opinion on that??? I'm pretty sure I could put together a really sweet costume for her this summer, and I can try and come up with something that could be used for the facial tattoos. I think it would be REALLY awesome if I could get someone else to be Master Luminara, we could learn some tandem fights that would look SOOO sweet. Any takers???

Oh, and I did want to mention that if we do need someone to be Leia in the future, I wouldn't be opposed to it if there's no one else who'd want to do it.
  3. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes, thank you both Mr. and Mrs. Skywalker, for inviting us all into your home. I'd also like to thank Charles, for the patience to help start "training" three new ones. It was a blast and I'm looking forward to learning the most I can, and eventually becoming the strongest ever,...hahahaha.

And to Derek, we enjoy having you in the group, and look forward to future fellowship with you. -Jerry
  4. derekm001 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I to want to thank the Skywalker's for opening up their humble dwelling for us to meet, practice/learn new skills, feast and enjoy each others company. I look forward to many more events. If in the future, during gathering rotation, my dwelling on Endor is open for use.

I was a bit nervious to learn the fighting skills, but once I got started, "I think I am hooked". Charles "The Emperor" Skywalker, thanks for taking the time to begin my training. Your patience humbles me. I hope to become a great Jedi like my father before me.

Thank you Jerry for your kind words and DITTO..

Take care all and until next time.

5. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    it was a blast hanging out with you guys yesterday. so pleased you all came out!

Liz, i'll ponder the luminara thing. i think it has potential. might be easier too, with the costuming- don't they both have pretty similar costumes?

6. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I told you that I liked the hat. So glad you were listening.

Golda
  7. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    sorry, the hat blows. that's almost a deal-breaker right there.

even golda wouldn't wear that hat.
    unless it was in leopard-print, or something...

8. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Or perhaps a fountain of lights. I'm liking this idea and you will wear the hat.

Golda
  9. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
  10. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    ^^^ grr, i keep forgetting to log him off before i post. anyways --

hahahaha, i was actually much less opposed to the hat than her particular choice of placement for her tattoos, but hey, to each his (or her) own. i favor being the apprentice more solely based upon her bio and her personality in the clone wars cartoon - much less solemn and much more reckless than the master (like most apprentices). also because Barriss is usually shown as having brown/dark eyes and Luminara has blue eyes. you really should consider playing her!!! it would be so awesome! we could modify the hat... i think a slight variation on a middle-eastern woman's head covering has the potential to be pretty rockin. but yeah, other than that the dresses, etc., are pretty similar i think. come on come on come on!!! don't make me get whiney!!
  11. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
    YES, PLEASE DON'T MAKE HER GET WHINEY!!!!
  12. Emperors-hand Jedi Knight

star 1
    I too would like to thank Charles and Tiff for the wonderful party and sabre practice/wookie whacking session. It was most enjoyable especially to see Cheryl so happy. The gathering was a huge success and thanks Berry for the wonderful tri tip. It was also very nice to meet you Derek. I'm glad to hear you'll be staying with us. And hats off to Charles who has stepped into the leadership role most admirably you're doing an excellent job! My hubby and I have really enjoyed our meetings and practices. We're so glad we found all of you!!

--Mara
  13. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    ...as are we. the pleasure is mine, all mine!

14. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think doing Luminara and Barriss would be cool for you! And yes, the party was a blast, though I'll take any excuse to hang wit y'all.

Plus I think it's my duty to add that, I Hurt In Places I Didn't Know I Had! Whew, but the bit we worked up (and by "we" I mean Charles saying "Do This" and Josh and I doing that) was pretty groovy. I could get to like this... but I'm STILL not going to flip my legs over my shoulders and run away on my hands and toes, uh-uh, ain't happenin'.
  15. Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Master

star 1
    Ahh C'mon bud, I have already started looking for a good trambeline (sp?) just for that stunt... The kids would love it =D
  16. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Knight

star 1
    All rite so I wasn't extremely active in the fighting. but you all must have heard my wife yell at me when i did start getting active. And next time maybe I'll try the really stupid stuff with the fire.And I am sick but I won't let a list of excuses build up. In th end there is no excuse but weakness.

ps yes all the hair is growing back fine as it always does.
  17. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Forgiven.

But you did burn body hair for our amusement which makes up for not "whacking the Wookie" as much as usual.

Golda
  18. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    i wanna see the "NC-17" fire show!!!

19. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    That's fine as long as we have a parental consent form signed.

<Really big grin.> <<Yeah, I'm evil. deal!>>

Golda
  20. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    ^^^

Hmm. <wrist slapping ensues>
  21. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    "PARENTAL CONSENT"?!?

puh-leeze. Himself is of legal age.

parents? hell, no. it's the Missus I'm worried about. but she's been putting up with hs oddness for years, as long as it doesn't endanger the possibility of any heirs to the throne.

22. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay fine. Wife consent form. I don't care I just want a consent form signed.

Golda
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.