main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Two theories of mine for Traitor

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Darth_Hydra, Dec 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    I think that Supreme Overlord Shimmra or Warmaster Tsavong Lar will be so mad at Nom Anor failing so often that they'll demand his death and Nom Anor decides to give help and/or vital information to the New Republic.

My other theory is that the New Republic will find out that Viqi Shesh has been helping the Vong and will deal with her.

I haven't finished SBS yet so either or both of these theories may not happen. Any thoughts or comments on either of my theories?

2. Sjorensly

Sjorensly Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2001
    I havn't started yet and still I can tell you that the Nom Anor would rader die first....but wait he IS a trickster, well he might sell the Vongs out...

3. darthparth

darthparth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 10, 2001
    I think Nom Anor will survive the entire NJO, probably even after HC #5, he's just that kind of character. I don't think he believes in anything, except staying alive.

I think Traitor will have to do with Vergere. She is the most intruiging character in the NJO so far. I can't wait to see what she ends up doing.

4. Sjorensly

Sjorensly Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2001
    haha...you evil man

5. UCLAJediMaster

UCLAJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2001
    i think that nom anot will die in NJO but nor a few more books.

i see him very much like the sheriff of nottingham... pathetic weasel with only his own interests.

6. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    Nom Anor is awesome. He's the coolest Yuuzhan Vong.

7. ILLUMINATUS_JEDI

ILLUMINATUS_JEDI Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    The rotting on Tsavong Lah's arm will go past his shoulder, making him a Shamed one.
    He will be so utterly confused and upset that the Gods have left him. Supreme Overlord comes over to him and gloats and lets it slip that there are no Gods.
    Now he is so furious he Defects and leads the Shamed one in a Rebellion against their evil masters, with the help of the Jedi resistance of course, which Lah does not want, but he needs their help.

Or, Vergere reveals herself as a Jedi Knight of old and cock's up an assassination on Supreme Overlord or Warmaster, or both.

What y'a think?

8. tanjokabri

tanjokabri Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2001
    i don't think that overlord shimmra is part of a huge cover-up to conceal the fact that there are no gods...i think he genuinely belives in the gods, although i haven't read sbs...but even if he doesn't think that there are any, he doesn't KNOW...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.