main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Two Tickets To 12:05 A.M. AOTC At Layton Tinsletown

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Pimpleyone, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pimpleyone

Pimpleyone Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    My brother got two tickets to the premiere 12:05 A.M. Thur. AOTC showing at the Tinsletown in the Layton Hills mall for two of his friends who probably aren't going to be able to make it. They're $6.75 each. We might try to sell them back to the theater or see if a local kids charity wants them. If all else fails will scalp them, but anyone here can bid for them. Reply at least by 6:00 P.M. tonight that's probably when I'll be headed over to Tinsletown to wait in line for the 12:05 A.M. showing.

2. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    "Pimplyone, join me and together we will destroy the scalpers."

Advertising is not allowed on the boards, sadly even in case of the tickets. We recommended that one guy lock his last week, and I do the same here. Good luck though O' Pimply One.

3. Pimpleyone

Jan 2, 2002
    You can lock this up for sure because my brother just told me he found someone at work who wanted them(no charge.) I didn't really think this was an ad. We weren't REALLY going to charge ANYBODY for them, we wanted to give them away. I just put the price out there for anyone who felt they HAD to pay us for them. Some people are like that you know.

4. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    It's aight- it was nice of you to offer.

5. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    I didn't mean to come off as a board Ass. Sorry. I just know that they shut down a buddy of mine up last week for the same thing. Anyway, I didn't mean any harm! Welcome to the boards!

6. Pimpleyone

Jan 2, 2002
    No harm done Count_Sauroman. My bold letters were to emphasise that I wasn't demanding money, not yelling. Sorry for any undue stress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.