main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Two Towers this weekend

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Taeriel, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Yeah, I know. I didn't even stay for D&B last night! I have no excuse for my slow movements this morning. ;)

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Didn't get home last night til 1:30am. So it was late :D
    I tried to call you Mel, but only got message, so I left one, I'm heading out soon too.

3. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, much fun was had. We hit KB beforehand, and SC bought another one of those female action figures that she's suppose to be cutting back on. :p And I finally managed to spot Arwen-the-red-blur at Helm's Deep. Whoo-hoo! :D I forgot to ask anyone about when they might get Jedi for those midnight showings, though, or the possibililty of Fellowship. Hmm, it would be cool to see a midnight showing of Fellowship, get a few hours rest, and then watch an early afternoon show of TTT. :)

4. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I almost purchased a playskol figure......I have to buy a house.....I have to buy a house.....I have to buy a house.....

ya....like 10 bucks is going to make a difference????? :) [face_devil] I did'nt even sneak back and get it!!!!!!

5. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Those playskol kits were SOOOO cute, though! Arg! I can't get over how cute they were! If only they weren't so darned expensive. $17 seems like a bit much.

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I know I'm trying to get rid of my female action figures but $2.70, I couldn't resist. I didn't have it, it was cool & I'm a toy addict, sorry.
    I liked the movie, more costume ideas, this movie watching is getting dangerous, Storms costume is cool too. I think I got more out of it then the first time.
    Dang Mel won't tell me who "she" is!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.