Discussion in 'Big Brother 5' started by rhonderoo, Jul 6, 2009.
Wasn't talking to you.
here is mine, sorry I took so long, I was visiting a friend;
1)I love Tamaskans.
2)I hate Bears.
3)I love Wolves.
I'll post the answer to mine, then. The answer was...Number 3. I never played soccer.
So you all lose!
If I new what a Tamaskan was, I might be better to guess.
I'm going to say Number 2.
JMA: number 3
Oh sorry QGR. I was thinking so they could both be up for guessing since mine was suppose to be after Arlon's.
But anyway, guess mine now!
I guessed 3
I was talking to QGR, I guess. I'll wait for her, cause I know she is on.
I guess she got off. The answer was 2 so Roo is the only who got it right.
so she gets to go again
1) I got a call from Lynn Hale from the publicity department of LFL right before ROTS and she told me a pivotal scene that would happen.
2) I had been a mod for five months when I was made Comms Admin (not head (lol) admin).
3)I produced a video for a small production company shot at Stonehenge.
Sweet!! It was kinda a hard choice between 1 and 3, but I know 2 is correct
1. I'm not from New York.
2. I speak fluent Hebrew.
3. I don't eat much chocolate.
I'm actually not from New York, and I do avoid chocolate (migraine trigger - I don't drink much coke either). But despite being Jewish, I don't speak fluent Hebrew (or much Hebrew, anyway, and neither does 99% of the people whose bar mitzvahs you see. Really, they teach you enough for you to read the prayers, but that's about it). So RJ's up.
I've had too many conversations with Nat - hers was really easy for me
1. When I won a state middle school math competition in seventh grade, everyone made a big deal about being the top 7th grader but didn't seem to care that I'd also beaten all the eighth graders.
2. I've ridden a donkey, but not a horse.
3. I spent 3 years on my high school's golf team.
Apparently not enough, since I'm having trouble with this. Maybe 2.
Migrates are a pain in the head.
Ba dum groan