main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Two unrelated questions...

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by acroyear7, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acroyear7

acroyear7 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2006
    The weapons on the Falcon. Where is that second turret featured in ANH? Apart from that pop-out laser cannon on the underside of the Falcon that mows down Snow Troopers in the hangar in ESB, where are the 'main' laser cannons? I know in ESB, Han generally evades the TIE Fights and doesn't try to engage them with the weapons on the Falcon. However, some weapon destroyed the TIE Fighters in the trenches of ANH. I'm trying remember what weapon on the Falcon that blew up the core of the Death Star in ROTJ.

Secondly, Luke's outfit in ROTJ. On the card for the Kenner action figure it states that the attire is a 'Jedi Knight outfit'. Was it really? None of the Jedi's in the PT wore black. However, one of the earliest concepts for OB1 in TPM, was that he's decked out in black. Did Lucas ultimately decide that the black clothes should just be for the Sith and keep the Jedi in the robes and simple beige clothes?

2. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    I might be mistaken, but didn't Wedge actually fire the "death blow" shot to the second Death Star?

3. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
  4. MOC Vober Dand

MOC Vober Dand Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 6, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.