main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~~~~Two wild Yahoo! News stories~~~~~

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Darth Mischievous, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Mischievous

Darth Mischievous Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 12, 1999
    From Yahoo! News:

Teen Sends Student Semen-Frosted Brownies

Wed Mar 9, 9:08 PM ET

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A teenager has agreed to admit to three counts of disturbing the peace after anonymously sending semen-frosted brownies to a fellow student. The recipient shared the treat with two other teens, police said.

They said the 17-year-old Coeur d'Alene High School student was upset after a prank in which the other student put peanut butter in his cheese sandwich days before. He told a school resource officer that "he hated peanut butter and it made him more mad than he could explain," according to the police report.

The teen later told School Resource Officer Jeff Walther that he got the idea of putting his semen on the brownies from the movie "National Lampoon's Van Wilder," in which characters send pastries filled with dog semen to a fraternity house.

The student was arrested and booked into a juvenile detention center. He has since been released on a judge's order that he has no contact with the students who ate the brownies.

The youth is to be sentenced on April 4 on the three misdemeanor counts, which are each punishable by up to 90 days in detention, prosecutors said.

The victims' parents were notified and the children were tested for anything that could have been transmitted through the body fluid, although Panhandle Health spokeswoman Susan Cuff said the chance of the students' health being affected would be "extremely remote."

School Superintendent Harry Amend declined comment on any school discipline against the teenager.

2. Darth Mischievous

Darth Mischievous Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 12, 1999
    Here's another wild story from Yahoo! News:

Ex-Dentist May Face Charges in Semen Case

Tue Mar 8, 5:46 PM ET

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A lawyer for a former dentist accused of squirting semen into the mouths of female patients expects a grand jury to charge his client as early as next week.

Defense lawyer George Laughrun said he expects misdemeanor counts of assault on a female against Dr. John Hall to go to the Mecklenburg County grand jury Monday. Mecklenburg Assistant District Attorney David Maloney confirmed to The Charlotte Observer that he plans to submit seven counts to the grand jury.

Hall, 44, has denied the allegations, but could face up to 120 days in prison if convicted on the charges.

Until August, when the N.C. Board of Dental Examiners revoked his license, Hall practiced in Cornelius, a suburb north of Charlotte.

At the hearing, former patients testified that Hall squirted a foul-tasting substance from a syringe into their mouths. In all, Hall was accused of injecting semen into the mouths of six female patients.

In testimony before the dental board, Hall denied the allegations.

"I have never injected semen in any patient's mouth," he said. "I never would. I've got a 10-year-old daughter. That whole concept is so beyond me."

Police searched Hall's office and confiscated syringes after several employees said they were suspicious of the dentist's behavior. DNA tests on the syringes later showed they contained Hall's semen.

Hall said he was collecting his semen to track the side effects of a hair-growth drug. Potential side effects of the drug include low sperm count and diminished semen.

One of Hall's alleged victims, a 38-year-old woman from Cornelius, told The Observer she was glad he will face criminal charges, although she wishes they were more severe.

"I know the prosecutors' hands are tied," she said. What Hall is accused of doing, she said, is "so sleazy and disgusting it doesn't fit under any type of law."

3. Cremaster_Jedi

Cremaster_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    Both are ****** up, but for me, the second story beats the other by a hair in terms of sheer ******upness. I'm not sure why that is...

4. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Ha... Funny how nobody here in Charlotte's mentioned that.

Sickening.

~ James

5. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I almost threw up I'm laughing so hard.

6. Jack1138

Jack1138 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2005
    Wrong, but;

Semen is indeed the seed of life itself. Some people simply do not know how to deliver it in a proper manner. More sexuall education is needed in our education system.

I'm Jack1138 and I take this opprotunity to announce my candidacy for President of the United States in 2008.

:p

7. Jabba_on_a_unicycle

Jabba_on_a_unicycle Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2005
    That story left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

8. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    ha

I rememebr hearing about the dentist one ages ago when it was brand new, on the radio. So so so so gross :p

I knew a girl in 8th grade that took a pad and extracted menstrual blood from it and put it into cookies, which she gave to a friend of mine (male) who ate them. She thought it would make him fall in love with her. I don't think he ever found out either. Ewwww.

9. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    Semen-Frosted Brownies

[image=http://www.idontfear.com/jc/lololo.gif]

10. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    Hall practiced in Cornelius, a suburb north of Charlotte.

Says it all really.

11. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    That is possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. Respect.

What is it with weird semen stories lately? These, the woman keeping semen and slapping a guy with a paternity suit years later...

12. kenwastinger

kenwastinger Jedi Master star 5

Mar 29, 2004
    Mestrual Blood voodoo?

No, no. She's supposed to bury a frog in her garden with a red ribbon under a full moon. Don't you silly girls know anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.