main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Two's Company, Three's a Crowd, and Four's Just Confusing (Back from the dead)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by emeraldshadow, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emeraldshadow

emeraldshadow Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 7, 2005
    it's the only thought that kept me going through my computer blowing up is that sometime, I would be able to read all the stories that I had been reading, and most likely would have several posts to read!

Computer trouble is a pain. Good thing I gave you plenty of time to catch up.:p

loved the teapot song!

thank you

All I can say is that I loved the wedding, and I hope it is legal, and stays that way!

Hope is a funny thing.

Jaina had better leave them alone... They're funny like this.

No promises.

*organizes a squad to shoot Jaina*

*makes sure squad is armed only with water pistols*

Chapter Thirty-Three: Jag

Turning over a new leaf is a frightening thing, especially when you?re not sure if the leaf is the same on the other side.

I wasn?t going to do it. It was what everyone expected me to do. I didn?t like for people to be able to read me. Losing the ability to be unpredictable meant losing the upper hand in battle. I was going home. I was going to face the criticism and the laughter with my head held high, then set forth trying to rebuild my reputation and convince people to take me seriously again. No more would I act the fool. That is what I truly believed.

As I stood on the street on which the MonCalamarian hotel I had tracked Tahiri and Zekk to lay, I determined that I was not going to do what I was already doing. When I saw Tahiri exit the hotel and had to dive behind a trash can to avoid being seen, I was mentally going over a flight schedule I was not going to stick to. As I followed her from a distance, trying to blend in with the crowd, I composed a checklist of supplies I would need for a journey I was not going to take. Even when Tahiri began to suspect somebody was following her and took to looking back over her shoulder suddenly, almost catching me several times over, I continued to tell myself that this was not my final destination.

I lied to myself for ten blocks. With every step it grew more difficult to convince myself of my sincerity. I may be a good bluffer, but even I have my limits. Then something happened that almost made an honest man out of me. I saw what Tahiri was wearing, and I had an epiphany. It wasn?t much different than the revelations I had experienced in the past, but it was the reminder I so desperately needed. I turned to go.

?Leaving so soon? I was hoping you would stay for dinner,? Tahiri called, halfway between a joke and a challenge.

I should have known. Kriffing Jedi.

I paused, but didn?t turn around. ?Perhaps some other time, Jedi Veila.?

?Jedi Ennth,? she corrected.

If she thought she was going to have benefit of the element of surprise, she was much mistaken. Jag Fel doesn?t surprise easily. The only thing that was mildly shocking was that she had accepted the name of a planet in staid of the name of a man. I slowly turned to face her. ?Ah, yes, my mistake, I had heard you gotten married.?

?Hence your visit here?unless it?s the beaches you?re after.?

?No need to be hostile, Jedi?Ennth. I?m leaving.?

?Why?? I might have imagined the regret in her tone mingled with the anger she wanted me to identify, of course, I might have done a great number of things, none of which actually took place. ?You didn?t come all this way just to say hello.?

?I didn?t,? I acknowledged, ?but something changed my mind.?

?What?? She had began to subconsciously play with the buttons on her oversized shirt. The shirt that had influenced my decision to actually follow through on my plan to return home.

This was an awkward conversation, but not nearly as awkward as it had a right to be, considering the way things had gone the last time we had seen one another. Unfortunately, I was about to make us both considerably more uncomfortable.

?I?m leaving because that is my shirt,? I declared, indicating the offending article of clothing.

Tahiri crossed her arms over her chest protectively and looked at me as if I was insane. Perhaps I was; it would expla

2. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    I wouldn't go so far as to say it wasn't worth the wait. I thought it a great chapter, especially Jag's decision to flee all the things that have gone on so far.

Of course, I have no doubt that he'll be unable to escape THAT easily..[face_mischief]

More soon please?[face_praying]

3. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    well, I liked the chapter :)

I know I was on the PM list, but don't worry about it.

sorry DRL has been so mean to you. :( *hugs* I hope when you come back, it'll be sooner than before

4. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    I have to tell you Marie, when Jag mentioned the oversized shirt I thought Tahiri was pregnant, which is a reason to finally leave her the heck alone.

But having him wise up about his behavior is good. If only you could do that for Jaina too. But then again if you didn't, we can have more of this story.

Great job. Worth the wait IMO.

5. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* no worries about -how- Jag found out - I just loved it parting shot lol!

He's got a point through - his shirt really is symbolic of just how strange their lives have become if Zekk had it and got it from Jaina lol!

This was cute - and it makes me feel sorry for Jag.

6. Jenth_Zere

Jenth_Zere Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    *gasp* A new chapter! Hurray!!! [face_dancing]

It's wonderful. The whole shirt thing, hehehe. Crazy people.
    I shall wait patiently for another update... and by patiently I mean I will cry in frustration and despair every time I check and you haven't posted. :D

7. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    :D I've missed this story. It's good to see an update. :D

As I stood on the street on which the MonCalamarian hotel I had tracked Tahiri and Zekk to lay, I determined that I was not going to do what I was already doing. When I saw Tahiri exit the hotel and had to dive behind a trash can to avoid being seen, I was mentally going over a flight schedule I was not going to stick to. As I followed her from a distance, trying to blend in with the crowd, I composed a checklist of supplies I would need for a journey I was not going to take. Even when Tahiri began to suspect somebody was following her and took to looking back over her shoulder suddenly, almost catching me several times over, I continued to tell myself that this was not my final destination.

Because stalking her is going to make the situation so much better! :p

Tahiri pinched the patch of material in question between her thumb and forefinger and brought it up to her eye. ?That doesn?t prove anything. How did you even notice that from that far away anyway??

Because he's Jag, that's why! :p

?I simply came to the realization that you?re arriving upon now. That shirt stands for how bizarre our lives have become, and I don?t want that to be me any more. Goodbye, Tahiri.? I turned to go again.

And with that, one of our four confused heroes comes to his senses ... but will it last? [face_thinking]

Great update. :D

8. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    Kidan: I wouldn't go so far as to say it wasn't worth the wait.

You're too kind. It's been three and a half months; nothing would have been worth the wait.

I thought it a great chapter, especially Jag's decision to flee all the things that have gone on so far.

thank you.

Of course, I have no doubt that he'll be unable to escape THAT easily..

You know me too well.

More soon please?

Sooner than three and a half months. I think I can see to that.

SWPants: well, I liked the chapter

Good. You were supposed to.

I know I was on the PM list, but don't worry about it.

:oops: I knew that. Sorry.

sorry DRL has been so mean to you. *hugs*

Thank you.

I hope when you come back, it'll be sooner than before

No worries about that.

Lola64: I have to tell you Marie, when Jag mentioned the oversized shirt I thought Tahiri was pregnant, which is a reason to finally leave her the heck alone.

And now you don't think that? What made you change your mind?o_O

:p No, nobody's pregnant...yet.

But having him wise up about his behavior is good. If only you could do that for Jaina too.

Chapter 32 got her started in that direction.

But then again if you didn't, we can have more of this story.

Exactly.

Great job. Worth the wait IMO.

[face_blush] Thank you.

Jade_Max:
    laughs* no worries about -how- Jag found out - I just loved it parting shot lol!

Good. I'm glad you didn't find the chapter lacking.

He's got a point through - his shirt really is symbolic of just how strange their lives have become if Zekk had it and got it from Jaina lol!

You can't blame Jag and Tahiri for being bothered by it.

This was cute - and it makes me feel sorry for Jag.

The one time I make people sympathize with Jag, it's on accident. Figures.:rolleyes::p

Jenth_Zere: *gasp*

At least you didn't pass out from shock.

A new chapter! Hurray!!!

Yippee!!!

It's wonderful. The whole shirt thing, hehehe. Crazy people.

I'm glad you liked it.:)

I shall wait patiently for another update... and by patiently I mean I will cry in frustration and despair every time I check and you haven't posted.

I understand completely.

J_O_E: I've missed this story. It's good to see an update.

It was good to post an update.;)

Because stalking her is going to make the situation so much better!

Doesn't it always?:p

Because he's Jag, that's why!

Behold the mighty Jag and cower before his powers of observation!:p

And with that, one of our four confused heroes comes to his senses ... but will it last?

That is the question.

Great update.

Thank you.

9. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    hmph. It is so legal!

*organizes a squad to shoot Jag*

Why can I only have water pistols? That does absolutely no damage whatsoever, unless you are a weird alien fron Adventures in Oddyssey, or a wicked witch.

10. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    O.K. you can have a real gun as long as you promise to help me revive the characters for the next post.;)

11. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    yay!

*shoots jag and jaina*

*volunteers her brother, who has a huge crush on jaina, for some odd reason like the YJK, to resuscitate jaina*

*tells aforesaid brother that before he can give the kiss of life to jaina, he must first revive jag in the same way*

*watches him panic with fiendish delight*

heeheehee...

12. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Is there more to this 'fic??

I hope there is...I'd really [face_love] to see Jag and Tahiri get together!!! [face_praying]

Please let me know if/when you update this with another post!!! :D

Ant.
    ]-}

13. Emerald_Lady

Emerald_Lady Jedi Master star 3

Dec 18, 2006
    I just found this and spent the last couple hours reading the whole thing. I lost count of how many times it made me laugh. It's so mind-bendingly dysfunctional, and yet I hold out hope for a happy ending. (Read: J/Z and J/T, but only with LOTS of penance first for Jaina. She should suffer. A lot. [face_devil] Then happiness.) This also has many good observations about the way life really is. Can't wait for the next update!:D

14. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    Chapter 34: Zekk

It?s hard to turn over a new leaf, especially when you?re not sure if the leaf is the same on the other side.

I tried to keep perfectly still and regulate my breathing. I made myself small in the Force and relaxed my mind. Somehow, she still knew.

?Are you awake??

I didn?t open my eyes. ?Yes.?

?What?s the matter? Did you have a bad dream?? I couldn?t tell if her voice was mocking or concerned. Maybe it was a mix of the two.

I didn?t answer.

I felt her walk her fingers slowly up my breastbone and gently tweak my nose. ?Common, you can tell me.? Her voice definitely held a tone of amusement now. ?I?m your wife.?

I reluctantly opened my eyes, only to come face to face with the form of Jaina Solo.

?Hi honey,? she said, smiling.

I woke up with a start.

?What?s the matter? Did you have a bad dream?? my wife, my real wife, asked, without a trace of derision.

?The worst.? I hoped she wouldn?t ask for the details. I got out of bed and went to pour myself a glass of water.

?That?s the third time this week,? Tahiri said, a touch exasperated. ?Do you always have dreams like these??

?Yes?no,? I wavered. I crossed over to my suitcase. All Tahiri?s clothes were either hung up in the closet or filed away into drawers, but I wasn?t that organized

Either that or you still want to make sure you can make a quick getaway if things start to go wrong.

I pushed that thought aside.

?Do you think they?re prophetic, these dreams??

?No,? I said forcefully. ?Have you seen my green shirt??

?No,? Tahiri said nervously.

?Are you sure?? I asked, confused. Why would she lie about a shirt? Did she throw it away? It was old, but it was in great condition. ?I loved that shirt.?

That, for some reason I couldn?t fathom, wasn?t the right thing to say. ?Why? Why do you love that shirt??

?It has a lot of sentimental value.?

Tahiri?s face became quiet, expressionless. ?Where did you get it from??

I was entering an asteroid belt and I knew it. I had better arm the shields if I wanted to survive.

?It isn?t where I got it, it?s the memories I formed while wearing it.? An abnormally brilliant answer and one with a master stroke yet to be revealed. ?It was the shirt I was wearing the first time we went out.?

Tahiri didn?t melt the way I had expected her to. She just looked pensive.

?We should try and go back to sleep.? As afraid as I was of what I would see when I closed my eyes, something told me my wisest course of action may be ending all attempts at conversation before something really damaging was said.

?We?re not really married.? Tahiri declared suddenly.

A purple monkey lizard could have crawled in through the window wearing my beloved green shirt and I wouldn?t have noticed. ?What??

?That ceremony was a joke.? That was a low blow; that had been me at my most sincere. ?It?s not legally binding.?

Why was she telling me this now? What did she want me to do? ?So, what do we do now?? I asked in a hushed tone, the mood seemed to call for it.

?Have a real wedding.?

I breathed a sigh of relief. Dreams about Jaina notwithstanding, I was sure that Tahiri was who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and I was glad she still felt the same. She had me worried for a moment.

?Done. We can do it tomorrow morning when we wake up. I?ll have the concierge find us a place nearby, and we can knock it out before lunch.?

?No.?

?No??

?I?ve decided I want a real wedding. Something that makes a statement. Something everyone can witness.?

I waffled.

?You were going to have a real wedding with Jaina.?

That was the final nail in my coffin. ?Of course we can have a real wedding. Whatever you want. Invite the entire GA. I want you to be happy.?

Tahiri smiled?then frowned. ?I got rid of your green shirt.?

I shrugged. I know.?

?I love you.?

?I know.?

?You still don?t have the charisma to pull that off ,Zekk.?

?I know.?

?You?re such a dork.?

?I know.?

Tahiri rolled her eyes. ?Goodnight.?

?Goodnight.?

15. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    heh....poor, confused, bemuddled Zekk...NOW's he's asking for it....

as always a great post, and more soon? [face_praying]

16. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    A new post! :D [face_dancing] I've missed your special brand of crazy. [:D]

That, for some reason I couldn?t fathom, wasn?t the right thing to say. ?Why? Why do you love that shirt??
    I was entering an asteroid belt and I knew it. I had better arm the shields if I wanted to survive.

[face_laugh] At least Zekk knows what he's getting into. The whole conversation between him and Tahiri was awesome. Loved the tension and the humor. :)

?I love you.?
    ?I know.?
    ?You still don?t have the charisma to pull that off ,Zekk.?
    ?I know.?
    ?You?re such a dork.?
    ?I know.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I was sitting in a shabby canteena with bad lighting. A woman in an orange flightsuit came in and sat across from me. She reached across the table and took my hand, then looked into my eyes and smiled lovingly. ?Miss me??

J/Z is meant to be. [face_mischief] Stop denying it, Zekk! :p

17. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    A purple monkey lizard could have crawled in through the window wearing my beloved green shirt and I wouldn?t have noticed. ?What??

[face_laugh]

I feel bad for Tahiri. But they're all so confused about everything.

Oh, Zekk, you know you want to go back to Jaina :D

18. Emerald_Lady

Dec 18, 2006
    I tried to keep perfectly still and regulate my breathing. I made myself small in the Force and relaxed my mind. Somehow, she still knew.

[face_laugh]Poor Zekk. He just can't win.

Either that or you still want to make sure you can make a quick getaway if things start to go wrong.

Ouchies. He does have kind of a history of running off.

[face_laugh] Oh, man, I'm having difficulty expressing how hilarious this post is. I laughed out loud so many times reading this. I so enjoyed how you show Zekk's POV and his near-total cluelessness as usual.;)

?You were going to have a real wedding with Jaina.?

That was the final nail in my coffin.

I love how Tahiri's being such a stereotypical girl here.;)

I was sitting in a shabby canteena with bad lighting. A woman in an orange flightsuit came in and sat across from me. She reached across the table and took my hand, then looked into my eyes and smiled lovingly. ?Miss me??

Of course he did.[face_love] I'm gonna have to agree with the other guys; I'm rooting for J/Z and J/T. But no matter what happens, the ride's a blast.:D

19. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    LOL!

Poor Zekk! He's so utterly confused and still not sure what he realy wants is Tahiri. Apparently his subconscious says otherwise.

I'm looking forward to seeing if they actually go through with a "real" wedding ;) But I'm not holding my breath lol!

20. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    Kidan: heh....poor, confused, bemuddled Zekk...NOW's he's asking for it....

A walking target, as per usual.

as always a great post,

Thanks.

and more soon?

No comment.

J_O_E: A new post!

It's a belated President's Day miracle. :p

I've missed your special brand of crazy.

[face_clown]

At least Zekk knows what he's getting into.

OOC I know, but I like to switch things up.;)

The whole conversation between him and Tahiri was awesome. Loved the tension and the humor.

Thank you.

Pants: I feel bad for Tahiri.

That feeling will probably wear off soon.

But they're all so confused about everything.

*cough*title*cough*

Oh, Zekk, you know you want to go back to Jaina

Old habits die hard.

Emerald_Lady: Poor Zekk. He just can't win.

It's part of the agreement you sign when you decide to write SW. Zekk can't win. Ever.

Oh, man, I'm having difficulty expressing how hilarious this post is. I laughed out loud so many times reading this.

Glad to hear I haven't lost my touch.

I so enjoyed how you show Zekk's POV and his near-total cluelessness as usual.

Zekk, I get. Some of the others, not so much.

I love how Tahiri's being such a stereotypical girl here.

Every girl is the stereotypical girl when it comes to marriage.

Of course he did.

Of course.:rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to agree with the other guys; I'm rooting for J/Z and J/T. But no matter what happens, the ride's a blast.

Nice to hear you'll stick with me to the end no matter what.

Jade_Max:LOL!

Poor Zekk! He's so utterly confused and still not sure what he realy wants is Tahiri. Apparently his subconscious says otherwise.

That's this post in a nutshell.

I'm looking forward to seeing if they actually go through with a "real" wedding But I'm not holding my breath lol!

Have you ever seen that Doris Day movie Move Over Darling? Not a response to your response, but it could be.

But yeah, holding your breath is not a good idea...not considering how long it usually takes me to update.:p

21. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Woohoot! The madness has returned ! (and that's a good thing btw)

Poor Zekkie poo. Married to one woman and dreaming of another. And he's daft enough to believe the one he married was the right choice. Not that I wanted him to marry Jaina, but if there's unresolved feelings and we know how much of them there are, he had no business marrying Tahiri.

Tahiri smiled?then frowned. ?I got rid of your green shirt.?

Would this be the shirt that Jag caught her wearing that he gave to Jaina who in turn at some point gave to Zekk?

And did she throw it away because Jaina gave it to Zekk or because Jag gave it to Jaina. [face_thinking]

Glad to see the rollercoaster ride is still not over. Great update and I'll be back to see if Tahiri gets that wedding she now wants, which IMO is only to prove to Jag, not herself or Zekk that she's married. I'm just saying.

22. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    Woohoot! The madness has returned !

Hooray for madness!

(and that's a good thing btw)

I know that by now. I accept my role of mad author gladly.

Poor Zekkie poo. Married to one woman and dreaming of another. And he's daft enough to believe the one he married was the right choice. Not that I wanted him to marry Jaina, but if there's unresolved feelings and we know how much of them there are, he had no business marrying Tahiri.

The crazy people just keep digging themselves in deeper and deeper.:rolleyes:

Would this be the shirt that Jag caught her wearing that he gave to Jaina who in turn at some point gave to Zekk?

The very same.

And did she throw it away because Jaina gave it to Zekk or because Jag gave it to Jaina.

Interesting question.

Glad to see the rollercoaster ride is still not over.

At this rate, it will never be over. But I know how I?m going to bring it home from here.

Great update and I'll be back to see if Tahiri gets that wedding she now wants,

See you soon. Thanks for popping in.

which IMO is only to prove to Jag, not herself or Zekk that she's married. I'm just saying.

[face_whistling]

23. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    This chapter doesn?t further the plot much, but I think it?s kind of sweet. Some of my self-realization fic slipped in towards the end.

Chapter Thirty-Four: Tahiri

It?s always hard to turn over a new leaf, especially when you?re not sure if the leaf is the same on the other side.

?I?m speechless,? I declared.

?I?m sorry, have we met?? the voice came out of the comm. ?I?m Jacen Solo. I thought I was talking to Tahiri Ennth, but apparently I?m talking to the pod person that replaced her.?

?Stop it.?

?Two words. Is that all you can manage? I remember the days when you would prattle on until even my crystal snake created a decoy from its shed skin so it could crawl away. What happened??

?You?re crazy.?

?Another two word sentence,? Jacen pointed out.

?You?d really dress in drag and come be my maid of honor??

?I?m not saying I?d enjoy it. I?m just saying that I?d be willing to if you need me to.?

I laughed. ?I?ll keep that in mind. You and Tenel Ka are coming out either way, right? Please say yes.?

?We wouldn?t miss it. Besides, I?m expecting to get a more serious invitation to be in the wedding party from your once and future husband. You forget that, while the bride does need a maid of honor, the groom needs a best man just as much.?

I mentally smacked myself on the forehead. Of course Zekk would ask Jacen to be his best man. ?I?m afraid of what the toast is going to be like,? I teased.

?With good reason. I?ve been saving my best material for a special occasion. I think the wedding of my best friend and little almost-sister qualifies.?

?As long as your real sister doesn?t mind,? I cautioned.

?Why would she? Isn?t she invited?? Jacen asked, sounding puzzled.

I wondered if there was a way to make the response I had in mind not sound rude.

Jacen suddenly burst out laughing. I swear sometimes he acts like he?s three instead of thirty. ?You should have seen your face.?

?How did you see my face?? I shot back, looking around the room-- for what I didn?t know.

?I couldn?t,? Jacen said, sounding as if I had taken all the fun out of his joke. ?But I can imagine.?

?You?re terrible,? I told him.

?I know,? he brushed it off. ?When are you getting your license??

?What license??

?Your marriage license. It?s just like a liquor license only it usually has little hearts on it instead of a picture of a bottle of Tarisian Ale.?

I shook my head slowly, more for Zekk?s benefit than for Jacen?s--not that Jacen could see me. My kind of husband was sitting patiently on the couch beside me and wondering when I was going to stop monopolizing the comm and give him a chance to talk to his best friend. I guess I hadn?t changed as much as Jacen thought. ?Your material is off tonight. What?s the matter? Has it really been that long since you?ve had someone to listen to you practice your jokes??

?Give me a break. I can?t always be brilliant,? Jacen protested, ?but I can and do always come close.?

?Jacen Solo, superstar in his own mind.?

?You have no idea.?

?If you have nothing more constructive to say, I?m going to hang up on you.? I warned.

?Don?t I get to talk to Zekk?? Jacen asked, amused.

I cast a sidelong look at the man in question. ?No. Probably not.?

?You do know he?s the one I called to talk to, don?t you??

?Yes, but I don?t see what that has to do with anything.?

?I just thought it was worth mentioning.?

?It?s noted, but, unless you have a good reason for me to give up the phone, I don?t think it?s going to happen.?

?Do you really expect me to share some kind of incendiary news with you that I?ve withheld the whole conversation??

?It seems like the stage is set for it,? I admitted. ?This seems to be about the time everything always falls apart.?

?Not this time, not unless there?s something going on that I don?t know about.?

?I can?t imagine that happening,? I said half seriously.

?Then stop worrying. Jacen?s orders,? Jacen said in an authoritative voice.

?Okay,? I said grudgingly.

?Good. Now put Zekk on th

24. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    ?No, I?m not done talking yet.?

?Well, it was worth a try.?

[face_laugh]

brilliant! as always.

more soon? :D

25. Emerald_Lady

Dec 18, 2006
    ?Two words. Is that all you can manage? I remember the days when you would prattle on until even my crystal snake created a decoy from its shed skin so it could crawl away. What happened??

You worked in the crystal snake! [face_love] I love obscure YJK references. Especially when they're also laugh-out-loud funny. :D

?I?m not saying I?d enjoy it. I?m just saying that I?d be willing to if you need me to.?

[face_laugh]:_|[face_laugh] Oh man, the mental pictures this is giving me...

Jacen suddenly burst out laughing. I swear sometimes he acts like he?s three instead of thirty. ?You should have seen your face.?

Are we sure it's Jaina that's the trickster? ;)

?Jacen Solo, superstar in his own mind.?

?You have no idea.?

This was my favorite line. :D Plus it reminds me of Zekk's snarky comment in Bloodlines: "Now, Jaina, we have a guest star." Or something like that. :cool:

?Well, it was worth a try.?

[face_laugh] I'm with you; I don't even care that this doesn't have much plot, because it's just so darn funny. And once again, I love your Jacen. And this story. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.