main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Two's Company, Three's a Crowd, and Four's Just Confusing (Back from the dead)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by emeraldshadow, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    On Tahiri;s prospective...She is seeming entirely too complacent with Jaina's sloppy seconds.

On Jag's perspective...He is seeming entirely too concerned with Tahiri's feelings.

On Zekk's perspective...It might make make it easier for everyone if he had a last name...they could maybe take him more seriously.

On Jaina's perspective...What a fickle little SoHo...bed hoping is never a good sign for the heart of the man who's bed one is hoping into.

So...My original sentiment stands...Jag needs to come tothe realization that Jaina is emotionally unstablle and therefore untrustworthy.

Zekk needs to cut his losses and get out of Dodge.

Jag also needs to pay more attention to the hot young blonde who is loyal to the point of self-sacrifice, and finally

Tahiri needs to be loved and cherished for the bright, fun, loyal and loving young woman she would be if she met a man who was emotionally stable,,,and in my opinion, Jag fits that bill more so than anyone else here.

PP

Great story by the way! I' so engrossed in writing my own I've had little time to comment on others...but this one has me!

2. emeraldshadow

emeraldshadow Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 7, 2005
    SilSolo: Thanks for reviewing!

Jaina_Clan_Solo: Jaina, Jaina, Jaina...

I wonder when this one will hit the Holovid tabloids... boy is everyone going to be in for it.

I will answer with one of Jaina?s lines from a future chapter: ?You know you?re the scum of the galaxy when Alema kriffing Rar implies she doesn?t approve of your lifestyle!?

Jag sounded slightly jealous of Zekk and Tahiri... and their 'love nest'. And after all that time chasing after Jaina...

[face_shaking head] I know, and jealousy has no place in his ?plan?. Whatever is our boy going to do? And just think, what if something really was going on between Zekk and Tahiri besides what Jag has created in his mind?

I really love this story. Do you have a PM list? If you do could I please be added to it?

Thank you, yes, and absolutely!

J_o_E: I like the way the invitations play into the chapter -- how getting rid of them serves to quell Jaina's guilt and help her move on.

Thank you, I was hoping that the part with the invitations came across well. The question you must ask yourself though is: ?Is Jaina really over her guilt? Or is she throwing herself (quite literally) at Jag in order to distract herself from it and convince herself that this time she has made the right decision??

Aha! I shall keep you guessing until the end! (Well, not you in particular, since I?ve already given you most of the major plot points, but you know what I mean:p ). Bwa ha ha ha!;)

PregnantPadme: On Tahiri;s prospective...She is seeming entirely too complacent with Jaina's sloppy seconds.

I plan to deal with the whole ?I don?t want to be your second choice or your backup plan? thing in a later chapter.

On Jag's perspective...He is seeming entirely too concerned with Tahiri's feelings.

That?s because he really does care about her, but, as I said before, Tahiri isn?t part of the ?plan? and Jag?s all about the ?plan.? Besides, as J_C_S said, he?s been chasing Jaina a long time, he can?t throw her over for a new model without giving it some thought first. Unfortunately, he didn?t allow time for thought in the ?plan?, and when presented with a conflict, he followed the ?plan? and left Tahiri behind. Now he?s stuck with the crazy chick and regretting it (some of the time at least), or at least he will be soon?.[face_devil]

Zekk's perspective...It might make make it easier for everyone if he had a last name...they could maybe take him more seriously.

[face_laugh]

On Jaina's perspective...What a fickle little SoHo...bed hoping is never a good sign for the heart of the man who's bed one is hoping into.

No it?s not.

So...My original sentiment stands...Jag needs to come tothe realization that Jaina is emotionally unstablle and therefore untrustworthy.

Zekk needs to cut his losses and get out of Dodge.

Jag also needs to pay more attention to the hot young blonde who is loyal to the point of self-sacrifice, and finally

Tahiri needs to be loved and cherished for the bright, fun, loyal and loving young woman she would be if she met a man who was emotionally stable,,,and in my opinion, Jag fits that bill more so than anyone else here.

THANK YOU! Thank you, for being the one person who doesn?t say Jag and Jaina deserve each other and leave it at that. Thank you for thinking outside the box and seeing that this story is not nearly over yet. Thank you for (whether it was on purpose or not) being the conformation that I needed about something (No, none of the obvious things that I?m quoting and commenting on, something else, but you confirmed what I was thinking and that?s all that?s important.:p)

Great story by the way! I' so engrossed in writing my own I've had little time to comment on others...but this one has me!

I?m happy to have caught your attention.:D

3. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    I feel the need to add that I -am- still reading, even if DRL is a pain. We're short 1 other supervisor at work and I'm filling in some of her shifts (due to death in the family) so I've been MIA for a couple of weeks.

Somber moods don't make one want to read comedies, sometimes...

But tis wonderful to read, keep up the awesome work - I love the drama and guesswork you're making us do :D

4. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    No problem. Like I said, it's all my own conclusion jumping and imagination.

"None of my PM list is reviewing, except for Lola! Why is none of my PM list reviewing? Why are they on the PM list if they're not going to review?....:eek: They all stopped reading and are too polite to tell me. They all hate my story now!" *head explodes* ;)

I'm not quite that bad, but sometimes, especialy when I'm short on sleep, I come close. My problem, not yours.

5. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    Notes: Zekk has always been ten shades of clueless in canon, why can?t he be in this story too?

Chapter Ten: Zekk

They say that everything happens for a reason. I never really thought that they, whomever they are, were telling the truth. Life?s too random.

?Morning!? Tahiri yelled happily as she walked into the room. At least, it sounded like she was yelling.

I blinked blearily at her as I closed the door behind her. ?No, the middle of the night.?

?It?s five o?clock.?

?Exactly.? When I was younger I had had no problem getting up early, the early bird gets the worm and the early scavenger gets the find after all, but since those days I had grown used to a certain amount of sleep. I liked that amount of sleep. I needed that amount of sleep.

Tahiri frowned. ?Master Skywalker wants us at the temple by nine.?

?It doesn?t take me four hours to get ready, trust me.?

She had obviously forgotten that I wasn?t a woman. I could understand how my long hair could cause some people to make that mistake, especially if they saw me from behind, but Tahiri had known me for years, so she didn?t have that excuse.

?I brought breakfast,? Tahiri answered in way of a peace offering. It wouldn?t have helped except that I saw the steaming mug of caf that accompanied the breakfast.

I grabbed the mug off the tray and downed its life-giving contents. ?Have I told you lately how much I love you??

An odd look crossed Tahiri?s face, the same look she had been wearing on and off for the past three days. ?Don?t say it unless you mean it.?

Her off the cuff reply seemed a little too serious to take as a joke, but I still forced my tone to be light as I replied. ?Believe me, I do.?

Tahiri smiled but it was only a crooked half smile. She still hadn?t told me why she had really run out of the room the other day. I knew what she had told me about the comm was a lie. I had inspected the comm, the sides were all smooth. Plus she had come back without a bacta patch or a wound on her hand, other than what appeared to be fingernail marks on her palm. That was alright, I knew she would tell me what had been going on when she was ready. I could be patient.

?See, you?re in a better mood already,? Tahiri said as she set the other mug of caf and the bag full of muffins down on my bedside table and started to fold the sleepcouch back into its couch mode.

?That?s the caf,? I said sagely. I walked over and swatted Tahiri away from the sleep couch. ?Let me do that.?

?I was just trying to make up for waking you up,? Tahiri explained, stepping back and allowing me to finish the job she had started.

?Nothing to apologize for, you meant well,? I assured her. ?You bring breakfast, you clean up after me, you?re the perfect girlfriend, without the whole relationship thing.?

?Yeah, because who wants that?? Tahiri was leaning against the wall and giving me the ?you?re a stupid pig man? look. Come to think of it, I probably deserved that look. What I had just said had been exceedingly stupid, but really, who could blame me? I was tired.

And why did Tahiri have to be acting so weird anyway? She hadn?t been like this all the times I had visited her on Zonoma Sekot, it had just been me and her sitting beneath the boras and talking for hours. There had been no weird looks then, no reason for me to second guess my words, we had just been two friends hanging out.

Well, that?s how it was most of the time at least. She had always acted weird when he had talked to her about Jaina, supportive, but weird. But that had been because of Anakin, hadn?t it? Talk of childhood sweethearts made her uncomfortable because her childhood sweetheart wasn?t around any more, right? What else could it be?

?I don?t know,? I scoffed. ?Relationships are more trouble than they?re worth.?

Tahiri nodded grudgingly. ?Much too much trouble.?

There was something important she wasn?t telling me, again, something about the other day. I suddenly grew less patient. I was about to ask her what was going on when Tahiri

6. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs, shaking her head* Zekk, Zekk, Zekk...

Oh my, that was entertaining!

I loved it, the whole eye thing was hilarious, especially the line where he says they shouldn't be spectacular because his own eyes are green LOL!

Great job, emeraldshadow!

*yoink* First post!

7. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005

She had obviously forgotten that I wasn?t a woman. I could understand how my long hair could cause some people to make that mistake, especially if they saw me from behind, but Tahiri had known me for years, so she didn?t have that excuse.

This was so funny...

I was confused, very confused. Her eyes shouldn?t do that, they should just sit in her head and be eyes. Jaina?s eyes were supposed to be the special ones.

Oh my Zekk, don't let those confusing thoughts completely overwhelm you...

Another great post emeraldshadow, and THANK YOU for the PM!

jcs

8. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    I love this chapter! [face_love]

[face_laugh] You know what's sad? Once a girl I knew saw the picture of Zekk from the cover of The Emperor's Plague and asked "Who's she?" :oops:

?Nothing to apologize for, you meant well,? I assured her. ?You bring breakfast, you clean up after me, you?re the perfect girlfriend, without the whole relationship thing.?
    ?Yeah, because who wants that?? Tahiri was leaning against the wall and giving me the ?you?re a stupid pig man? look.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Zekk is just digging himself into a hole here. :p

She hadn?t been like this all the times I had visited her on Zonoma Sekot, it had just been me and her sitting beneath the boras and talking for hours. There had been no weird looks then, no reason for me to second guess my words, we had just been two friends hanging out.

*sigh* Zekk is clueless! :oops:

Talk of childhood sweethearts made her uncomfortable because her childhood sweetheart wasn?t around any more, right? What else could it be?

What else indeed? [face_mischief]

I was confused, very confused. Her eyes shouldn?t do that, they should just sit in her head and be eyes. Jaina?s eyes were supposed to be the special ones.

[face_laugh]

9. Jenth_Zere

Jenth_Zere Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    ?Yeah.? I shook off the last vestiges of Tahiri?s devil woman eye spell. ?Yeah, have a muffin.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*More laughter ensues.*

I grabbed the mug off the tray and downed its life-giving contents. ?Have I told you lately how much I love you??

Awwwww! Now he's confusing poor Tahiri, in a sweet, adorable way of course. Cause it's Zekk after all.:p

?Morning!? Tahiri yelled happily as she walked into the room. At least, it sounded like she was yelling.
    I blinked blearily at her as I closed the door behind her. ?No, the middle of the night.?
    ?It?s five o?clock.?
    ?Exactly.?

[face_laugh] That is so me.

?Yeah, because who wants that?? Tahiri was leaning against the wall and giving me the ?you?re a stupid pig man? look. Come to think of it, I probably deserved that look. What I had just said had been exceedingly stupid, but really, who could blame me? I was tired.

*Proceeds to die of laughter.*

Sorry, I won't be reviewing cause you just killed me.:p

10. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Wonderful update emerald.

Loved that.

I wonder if that's the way Jag feels about her eyes too. After all, depending on who you ask these days, his eyes are green also.

11. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    Jade_Max:*laughs, shaking her head* Zekk, Zekk, Zekk...

Oh my, that was entertaining!

I'm glad you liked it.

I loved it, the whole eye thing was hilarious, especially the line where he says they shouldn't be spectacular because his own eyes are green LOL!

Since I already had the theme about Jaina's eyes in an earlier chapter, I figured I was pretty safe in making Zekk an "eye man."

*yoink* First post!

Congratulations!;)

Jaina_Clan_Solo: This was so funny...

Thank you, I was shooting for a more funny post this time.

Another great post emeraldshadow, and THANK YOU for the PM!

You are most certainly welcome.

Jedi_of_Ennth: I love this chapter!

:eek: No! Really? The three times you said so in the PM didn't clue me in.;)

You know what's sad? Once a girl I knew saw the picture of Zekk from the cover of The Emperor's Plague and asked "Who's she?"

[face_laugh] Okay, now that's funny.

Zekk is just digging himself into a hole here.

All guys dig themselves a hole sooner or later.

*sigh* Zekk is clueless!

Yes, but we love him anyway.

What else indeed?

[face_whistling] ;)

Jenth_Zere: That is so me.

Me too.

*Proceeds to die of laughter.*

Sorry, I won't be reviewing cause you just killed me.

No! Not on my watch! *brings J_Z back to life with the power of the Force* There, all better. Now you have no excuse for not reviewing.;)

Lola: Loved that.

Thank you.

12. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    Chapter Eleven: Tahiri

They say that everything happens for a reason. I don?t know who they are or if they?re right, but sometimes life seems so random.

I knocked on the door to Zekk?s hotel room. I didn?t know what I was doing there, not really. I couldn?t sleep. When I closed my eyes I kept seeing Jag?s smug smirk or Zekk?s wounded eyes. Both images disturbed me and were made even more disturbing by the fact that, not content by obsessing over just one of them, my mind had to dwell on them both.

The door opened and a disheveled vampire-like creature stared at me uncomprehendingly. Some people just don?t carry the ?just woke up? look very well and Zekk was definitely one of them.

?Morning!? I chirped trying to sound like I woke up at three A.M. to bake muffins every day.

?No, the middle of the night,? he corrected me.

?It?s five o?clock,? I responded. Like if I stated the time he would wake up faster. Sometimes even I don?t believe what I?m saying.

?Exactly.?

?Master Skywalker wants us at the temple by nine,? I pointed out. Again, like that would wake him up faster. I need to think before I speak.

He sounded mad, maybe he was mad, I don?t know. I held out a sacrifice to appease the long haired monster that had Zekk?s voice. ?I brought breakfast.?

The monster?s eyes lit up and I saw a glint of normal, daytime Zekk in them. ?Have I told you lately how much I love you?? he exclaimed as he pounced on the caf I had brought.

Ouch. Maybe next time I could convince him not to aim right for the heart.

?Don?t say it unless you mean it.?

I tried to make it sound like a joke, it came out as a well-deserved warning.

He hesitated only a moment before giving me that singular Zekk smile and saying in what appeared to be all sincerity, ?Believe me, I do.?

My heart skipped a beat in spite of itself and I looked for something else to focus my attention on.

The sleepcouch. I needed to fold up the sleepcouch. I set the tray with the bag of muffins and the other cup of caf down and went over to fold the sleepcouch.

?See, you?re in a better mood already,? I said lightly as I went about my work.

?That?s the caf,? Zekk clarified.

He walked over and shooed me away from the couch. ?Let me do that.?

?I was just trying to make up for waking you up,? I said lamely.

?Nothing to apologize for, you meant well,? he said reassuringly. ?You bring breakfast, you clean up after me, you?re the perfect girlfriend, without the whole relationship thing.?

What?

Stupid idiot! No wonder Jaina left him.

?Yeah, because who wants that?? I said sarcastically.

He looked at me and what he had said hit him. He floundered. He shook. He, by his sheer adorability alone, convinced me to forgive him just this once.

?I don?t know,? he said, covering. ?Relationships are more trouble than they?re worth.?

Sweet, wonderful, clueless idiot.

?Much too much trouble,? I agreed.

There was an awkward moment where we both just looked at one another and I was sure he was reading my mind. I made up said mind suddenly. ?I should go. Leave you to fall back asleep or get ready or whatever. I?ll meet you at the temple, Zekk.?

He threw out an arm to stop me and gave me an entreating, apologetic look. ?No, don?t go. Stay. Eat a muffin. Keep me company for awhile.?

It?s strange what you notice at a moment like that. He was very tall. I mean, I was seeing him on an almost daily basis now, I knew he was tall, but now it hit me how tall he actually was. Tall?and broad shouldered? and strong? with patches of two day old stubble on his face that made him look rugged?and a really cute mouth.

I had to stop myself before I went any further.

?Okay,? I said at last, dispelling the enchantment that had been over us.

?Okay what?? He sounded more out of it than ever, but this time I knew why. He had felt it too. That particular silent moment had been a ?moment.?

?I?ll stay. I?ll keep you company. That?s what you wanted, isn?t it?

13. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Yay!! you posted more!

?Nothing to apologize for, you meant well,? he said reassuringly. ?You bring breakfast, you clean up after me, you?re the perfect girlfriend, without the whole relationship thing.?

What?

OMG that was funny!

I liked the fact that you let us see this particular converstation from Tahiri's side as well. Boy is she in for a world of trouble though.

Good. No doubts.

Jag?s infuriatingly sexy smirk popped into my head unbidden.

Well, no doubts on Zekk?s part at least.

*eagerly awaiting more* :D

jcs

14. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005

Yay!! you posted more!

That I did. I had just popped back in because I realized I forgot to send out the update PMs when I found your review.

OMG that was funny!

Thank you.:)

I liked the fact that you let us see this particular converstation from Tahiri's side as well.

Yeah, it's different from what I've been doing thus far but I wanted to try out recounting the same events from multiple POV to better elaborate on different situations.

Boy is she in for a world of trouble though.

Especially since Zekk actually doesn't know what he agreed to.:p

15. Jenth_Zere

Jenth_Zere Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    ?I?ll stay. I?ll keep you company. That?s what you wanted, isn?t it?? It was a loaded question, he had to know that, there was no way he could think that I was just asking about breakfast. Nobody was that clueless.

Tahiri, Tahiri. He's a guy, men don't understand these things.:p

He sounded mad, maybe he was mad, I don?t know. I held out a sacrifice to appease the long haired monster that had Zekk?s voice. ?I brought breakfast.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great update! And by the way, thanks for bringing me back to life. I would hate to miss what's coming. [face_mischief]

16. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    Hilarious update. :D Loved seeing Tahiri's view of the conversation! :D

What?

[face_laugh] That cracks me up every time I read it.

He looked at me and what he had said hit him. He floundered. He shook. He, by his sheer adorability alone, convinced me to forgive him just this once.
    ?I don?t know,? he said, covering. ?Relationships are more trouble than they?re worth.?
    Sweet, wonderful, clueless idiot.

[face_laugh] I'm going to have to echo Tahiri on that. :p

It?s strange what you notice at a moment like that. He was very tall. I mean, I was seeing him on an almost daily basis now, I knew he was tall, but now it hit me how tall he actually was. Tall?and broad shouldered? and strong? with patches of two day old stubble on his face that made him look rugged?and a really cute mouth.

[face_love]

That particular silent moment had been a ?moment.?

Ah. A "moment". Now we're getting somewhere. [face_mischief]

17. Cleg4359

Cleg4359 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2006
    First off, great fic so far, I've really enjoyed it.

We got Jaina somewhat confused about what she wants, and moving way to fast with Jag. Fel's sticking to his plan, though it seems to be getting more complicated by the minute. Zekk has no idea what's going on around him and what he's getting himself into. And finally, Tahiri is/thinks she's in love with both Zekk and Jag. And judging by the trailer it's only gonna get worse.

Any plans on having a post with Jaina and Tahiri talking soon? Should be interesting giving recent events. And do you know how many chapters this story will have, or is this one of them fics where you have the ending planned but aren't sure how long it will take you to get there?

Anyways, great job so far and I can't wait for more.

18. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    Jenth_Zere: Tahiri, Tahiri. He's a guy, men don't understand these things.

And the sooner she learns that, the better. Of course, I don?t always do what?s best for my characters?[face_devil]

And by the way, thanks for bringing me back to life. I would hate to miss what's coming.

No problem. I would hate for you to miss it too.;)

J_O_E: Hilarious update. Loved seeing Tahiri's view of the conversation!

Thank you.

The different points of view thing was started when I was working on the scene at the Jedi temple (formerly known as the second half of chapter ten that never made it to see the light of the boards and presently known as chapters 14-16). I had Zekk, Tahiri, and Jaina all carrying on different conversations with different people, having backstories that the other two didn?t know, and all being seen through Zekk?s (confused) point of view; it was a mess (thus, I decided to cut it). I then thought [face_idea] ?People might be able to follow it better if I let Zekk, Tahiri, and Jaina each tell it their own way.? I used chapter eleven as a guinea pig to see if repetitive scenes would get on people?s nerves (apparently they don?t).

Ah. A "moment". Now we're getting somewhere.

Yeah, but probably not where anybody thinks we?re going.:p

:confused: Is it wrong to love confusing people?

Cleg4359: Hey! Reviewing my story was your first post! I feel so honored.*[:D] newbie*

First off, great fic so far, I've really enjoyed it.

Thank you.:)

We got Jaina somewhat confused about what she wants, and moving way to fast with Jag. Fel's sticking to his plan, though it seems to be getting more complicated by the minute. Zekk has no idea what's going on around him and what he's getting himself into. And finally, Tahiri is/thinks she's in love with both Zekk and Jag. And judging by the trailer it's only gonna get worse.

You seem like you?ve got a pretty good handle on the situation.:p

Any plans on having a post with Jaina and Tahiri talking soon?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do.

[whisper] I?ll let you in on a secret. The meeting at the Jedi temple that Tahiri mentioned is just a big plot contrivance to get Jaina, Tahiri, and Zekk in the same room together (along with a few other of the usual suspects), I haven?t actually thought of a reason as of yet for why Luke wants to see them all. [/whsiper]

Should be interesting giving recent events.

I?m keeping my fingers crossed. This story seems to interest people so far.

And do you know how many chapters this story will have, or is this one of them fics where you have the ending planned but aren't sure how long it will take you to get there?

The latter. I keep changing my mind about the execution of different events and the minor events I want to take place in between.

Anyways, great job so far and I can't wait for more.

Ah, but you will wait. They all wait. They can?t help but wait, they?re hooked.;)

19. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Oh I agree with Cleg. Let's have a Jaina/Tahiri moment. (meow)

Tahiri's side of the conversation was great. I loved their moment. *sigh* now I want one of those.

Blast that Jag and his smirk ruining a perfect morning with Zekk. I love Jag but he's kind of in the way here.

20. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    Oh I agree with Cleg. Let's have a Jaina/Tahiri moment. (meow)

As always, I aim to please. A Jaina/Tahiri confrontation is coming up fairly soon.

Tahiri's side of the conversation was great.

Thank you.:D

Blast that Jag and his smirk ruining a perfect morning with Zekk. I love Jag but he's kind of in the way here.

That depends on your point of view, now doesn't it?:p

21. JayaMioneDurron

JayaMioneDurron Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    nice!!

sorry it took me so long to reply, as i told u though im exhausted.

i LOVE Tahiri in this fic she is so cool!!

22. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    Hi Jaya! Many thanks for taking time out to review, I know how busy you are. [:D]

I'm glad you like my Tahiri. It's tricky to know whether I'm getting her right or not because I haven't read as much of her as I have the others.

Unrelated outburst: I just saw the Phantom of the Opera movie and I am now in love with it. I mean, any musical is high up on the list of my favorites but the phantom was just wonderful.

Also, it lends itself well to a crossover with Star War (come on, if you think about it, Jag is so the phantom). Of course, I vaguely remember seeing a Phantom x-over here already somewhere so I may just have to settle for reading it instead of writing it. Oh well, more time to spend on this story.:)

23. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* Tahiri's in waaaay over her head, me thinks!

That was priceless... Zekk's side was clueless and very straight forward, Tahiri's was seeing a meaning in every phras, word, and implied word lol! That's a woman for ya ;) Always complicating things..

Though, I disagree about one thing... Zekk really IS that clueless!

Great update, looking forward to more! :D

24. emeraldshadow

Oct 7, 2005
    *laughs* Tahiri's in waaaay over her head, me thinks!

[face_whistling]

That was priceless... Zekk's side was clueless and very straight forward, Tahiri's was seeing a meaning in every phras, word, and implied word lol! That's a woman for ya Always complicating things..

Yep.Men over simplify and women over complicate.

Though, I disagree about one thing... Zekk really IS that clueless!

Of course he is.

Great update, looking forward to more!

And more you shall receive...soon.
    Thanks for reviewing.:)

25. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Ok I just found this fic and read it. I was totally lost and read it again. Now I am hopelessly lost, everyone keeps bouncing between different partners, and I have to ask What is going on?
    Because I am completely confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.