main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Typho and Padme Prequel Notes with Angel (AU version of a story between Typho and Padme)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Nebula notes.

Angel played the part of Padme.

Note 1:
    Senator Amidala,

I strongly urge you to consider protection for your very important trip to Coruscant. I hate saying it, but there are many people who would like to see you dead. You are the leader in the opposition to the creation of a Republic army for grounds that creation of an army would lead directly to war. Your stance is very respected?by some. But by others you are completely in the way. There are many Senators that would feel that your death would make their lives easier. Most politicians only care about money and getting reelected. If creation of an army would be in the best interest of important business people from their planet, or if the people who would profit from an army give large amounts of money to the Senators, then those people might try to threaten your life. You truly care about your people. The Trade Federation was completely embarrassed by you. There are some miners on Naboo who wouldn?t mind seeing your life ended as well. Even though there has not yet been an attempt made on your life, I strongly urge you to consider taking extra precautions when you travel to Coruscant to cast your vote. My uncle (Captain Panaka) strongly urges me to be your personal guard. I will be more than willing to do that?if you would only accept my assistance. You never know what danger there could be waiting for you.

Typho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.