main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX typical

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Gen-Li, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gen-Li

Gen-Li Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2008
    this is so typical of cliques, i get a post critised on the aff site. and since i responded to someone being demeaning to my being alone for the holiday si get banned. i love it. never mind the fact that i felt insulted. but whatever. it isnt my fault i have to spend the holidays alone but that doesnt give someone the right to ge ton my case for posting that on the forum. but i guess since i have to work and cant make it to all the meetings and crap im not a real member of the site so i am the one that gets singled out. this group is nothing more than just another clique full of web nazis.

That's quite enough of that, thank you. Flaming is not welcome here

2. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    you blatantly flamed and demeaned everyone on the boards with your post. You attacked all those who got stuff from family and friends over the holidays. The thread title itself was 'What did you get this year?' and you chose to attack everyone with your post, wanting us to feel sorry for you.

Just because you hate the holidays, or the fact that people got stuff, or whatever your issue is, is no excuse for going after other members. No one felt down because of you, and quite honestly after looking thru several of your posts on our offsite, you are a very negative person, one who needs to grow up a bit.

And just for the record, you are the ONLY person I've ever banned from the offsite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.