main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tyrannical actions

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Indecent, Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indecent

Indecent Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Respect? For who? I've been on these forums longer than most of the administration, never mind posters. Your the one who should be showing respect, thank you very much. And as to bitching and moaning... sorry, i'm not some mindless aitomiton, programmed to obey the every whim of those with the 'intr0net powah'. If I see someting I disagree with, i'll say so. Are you trying to imply that freedom of speech is not available here? Are you telling me that I should just take some happy pills and fall in line like a good muppet? Quit the bootlicking. Your FF CR colour niether impress nor intimidate me, your acting as a vanguard for the administration comes across more as a lapdogs actions than those of a concerned poster. So feel free to re assess your life, and think twice before sticking your nose in to support your bloody administration blindly.

2. Indecent

Sep 7, 2002
    Seb-X... I'd just like to say thank you, for actually responding to my gripes. Its quite refreshing, and apprieciated.

3. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    For one,I aint bootlicking anyone.I could give 2 poodoos if you get your board or not.

If I see someting I disagree with, i'll say so.

so do I .Thats why I'm posting in this thread.

Your FF CR colour niether impress nor intimidate me,

I'm not here to impress or intimidate anyone.I just treat peple the way they represent themselves.

4. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Just doing my job.

Now I ask everyone to take a step back from the name calling a what not, as it's counter-productive and everyone's no longer listening to the other because of it.

The board has been deleted, it can easily be recreated. Once you get your guys online, Indecent, start a new thread requesting the forum and we'll go from there. Other issues as to the name of the British Isles regional category and who belongs where isn't worth this kind of hassle. The idea of moving you guys into the Europe region was voted down, which I'm fine with, but I'm not sure what name would be much more inclusive to everyone concerned than the British Isles, but that's a topic in and of itself.

5. Indecent

Sep 7, 2002
    Seb, cheers. I might note tho i'm still in a state of shock over cooperation being forthcoming ;)

6. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    lol...well, we're generally more easy going over here in FF land.

If you don't mind, I'll lock this thread now. (Yes, I'll wait for a reply before doing so. ;) )

7. Indecent

Sep 7, 2002
    Well, I don't see anything else needing to be said, feel free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.