London, ON Tyria Sarkin and Kell Tainer Discussion

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SharpesRifles, Jun 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharpesRifles Jedi Youngling

Discuss any and all things abou the intriging pair of Kell and Tyria. What happened to them. Should they be given important roles in a upcoming book. Fanfiction about their adventures.Just anything to pay homage to Kell and Tyria.
  2. Woofer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Is Wes Janson allowed? Janson is kewl. Janson is the bestest of the bestest and Janson is an all around nice guy. Everyone wishes they were Janson.

Kell who? :p
  3. Marianne_Solav Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I was going through the fanfiction boards and I just read this one [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Fan_Fiction_Stories--Classic_JC_Board_(Reply-Only)/b10016/9740176/p1]here[/link] and Kell and some wraiths are in it. It's really really funny and it's set in the NJO timeline. Thought you might be interested if you liked the wraith series. :)
  4. Rabellaka Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I liked the Wraiths, but I really, REALLY didn't care much for the NJO books, so much that I stopped buying them after 4 books.
  5. JediCourier Jedi Padawan

star 4
    NJO is to the EU as TPM was to the OT, which is kinda like what Matrix II and III were to The Matrix ;)

Yeah, I kinda liked Traitor just because it had a *very* different style of writing than what had been tried before (Well at least since I, Jedi) and worked pretty well. But the whole plotline of the NJO...eek ;)
  6. Rabellaka Jedi Padawan

star 4
    About the only good thing about NJO is that characters created by different authers were all being used in the same books. That was one major problem that I saw with the EU, no one seemed to use the characters created by another author, unless they were killing them off.
  7. grey_starr Jedi Master

star 4
    Mwahaha... I kill your characters!... and I guess that means the last Author wins!... cause he gets to make the last kills!... Course... the last book kinda sucked as it WAS all a candy coated happy happy ending... gag...

Give me the X-Wing books ANY day!...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.